• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Jayhawk

Played for the first time last night and just fooled around in training mode for a bit. I'm glad the stuff I was discovering with Superman (e.g., ending combos with air grab -> heat vision) seems to be what is being suggested in the combo thread on Test Your Might.

Horseress

I'm pretty happy with the netcode so far. I played some one bars and even a zero bar in Europe and shit still worked great. Was there a little lag? Yeah, sometimes, but not really enough to matter.

Yeah, I'm not having problems too, and I LOVE the "Join Lobby" mode where you can enter in lobbyes with almost a hundred players to challange, and you can "rematch" as easy as if they were next to you.

Again, Capcom, learn from this please!

Sephzilla

Yeah, I'm not having problems too, and I LOVE the "Join Lobby" mode where you can enter in lobbyes with almost a hundred players to challange, and you can "rematch" as easy as if they were next to you.

Again, Capcom, learn from this please!

Between MK9 and Injustice, I'm thinking Capcom could learn a lot from NeatherRealm

vg260

They could also be way worse. Go play (or YouTube) Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, developed by the same team only five years ago. They've come a long way.

Yeah. The animation was actually better than what I expected. I picked up MK vs. DC last month in that digital sale for $5 just to play the story again, but yikes is the game rough. I'm really impressed with their progress.

I'm getting decent at this but my superman combos drop all the time online and my batman tends to get worked by some decent zoning. It doesnt help that the inputs seem laggy, either. I wish it was a bit snappier like SFIV but I guess I'll just have to adjust : /

also, if you want to add me im on PSN as theberserker22 : )

Korezo

Anyone know if the wii u version graphically superior than the others? Only reason I havn't bought the game is because I'm waiting to see a comparison analysis. All I have is a wii u and pc right now. Don't want to support garbage ports.

Gleethor

Anyone know if the wii u version graphically superior than the others? Only reason I havn't bought the game is because I'm waiting to see a comparison analysis. All I have is a wii u and pc right now. Don't want to support garbage ports.

Technically, the port is very sound. It's definitely got better AA than the ps3 version, looks on par with the 360 version.

Sephzilla

I'd throw my PSN name on here, but the only guy I really play as right now is Green Lantern. I don't want to annoy anybody by picking the same dude over and over.

YOLO IS POWER

Does anyone else have issues using meter burn online? I don't know if it's a smaller window or what, but there are times online when I just can't get it to work. I hardly ever have issues when playing local. I lost a match that I should've won last night because none of my mb stuff would work.

Flash oki game so strong. B2,2 d1d2 frame trap can be modified to d1d2d3 for untechable knockdown. Follow up with close ground pound for otg damage. MB ground pound for full trait combo.

Kyzon

It's more humorous than annoying, but has anyone (Wii U) had missing textures randomly? I've had backgrounds where the floor looks like fruity pebbles.

Does anyone else have issues using meter burn online? I don't know if it's a smaller window or what, but there are times online when I just can't get it to work. I hardly ever have issues when playing local. I lost a match that I should've won last night because none of my mb stuff would work.

I was having trouble with meter burn until I realized I was double tapping the special move, which prevents meter burn from working.

Just some quick advice for anyone having trouble with combos, or moves not registering. Make sure you aren't double tapping buttons during a juggled opponent. Sounds strange, but I couldn't get bounce cancel to work for crap during juggles, cause I was double tapping the button before the cancel input. Just check yourself. I wasn't aware I was doing it. Now my combos are pretty damn consistent. Might just be something that only I was doing, but you never know..

It's more humorous than annoying, but has anyone (Wii U) had missing textures randomly? I've had backgrounds where the floor looks like fruity pebbles.

That happened to me on 360.

Mystery Battle mode with Speed buff + Arkham Asylum transition = game broken lol

Kyzon

Does the wii u version have off screen play? I forgot all about that.

Yessir. I actually put my wii u in the kitchen so I could play off screen in my bathroom. (I should really get around to taking this shower, haha)

That happened to me on 360.

Mystery Battle mode with Speed buff + Arkham Asylum transition = game broken lol

Haha, mkay, I'm glad that isn't just the Wii U. I did a stage transition to go inside Wayne Manor, and someone spilled their cereal all over the floor.

KevinCow

Banned

I haven't, but now I'm craving Fruity Pebbles.

I also figured something out about the glitch I mentioned earlier: If I go straight to online upon booting up the game, I start at level 1. But if I do basically anything else first, I get my level back. Weird.

Does the wii u version have off screen play? I forgot all about that.

Yeah. Works great. I hardly play the game on the TV, even. I like to bring my Wii U when I visit friends so I can just plug it in and play on the Gamepad.

barrbarr

Has anyone been playing the ios game? I'll be honest I don't really like it that much, but the fact that I can unlock costumes for the main game has made me addicted to it.

Anybody have the Arkham City Skins (PS3), I trade the Red Son skins (PS3) for them!! I'm desperately wanting them.. D:

Also, can anybody help with getting the iOS skins? :x

Quick question, why does it take foreeeever to get in for Ranked Matches, but everything else goes by quickly?

So back when I posted this.

Aquaman: 3 (Base and Alt, Flashpoint)
Ares: 2 (Base and Alt)
Bane: 3 (Base, Alt and Knightfall)
Batman: 6 (Base, Alt, Arkham, Beyond New 52, Black Lantern)
Black Adam: 2 (Base, Alt)
Catwoman: 3 (Base, Alt, Arkham)
Cyborg: 2 (Base, Alt)
Deathstroke: 3 (Base, Alt, Flashpoint)
Doomsday: 2 (Base, Alt)
Flash: 4 (Base, Alt, New 52, Elseworld's)
Green Arrow: 3 (Base, Alt, "Arrow")
Green Lantern: 4 (Base, Alt, New 52,Yellow Lantern)
Harley Quinn: 3 (Base, Alt, Arkham)
Hawkgirl: 2 (Base, Alt)
Joker: 3 (Base, Alt, Arkham)
Killer Frost: 2 (Base, Alt)
Lex Luthor: 3 (Base, Alt, Unknown)
Nightwing: 3 (Base, Alt, New 52)
Raven: 2 (Base, Alt)
Shazam: 3 (Base, Alt, New 52)
Sinestro: 2 (Base, Alt)
Solomon Grundy: 4 (Base, Alt, Unknown, Red Son)
Superman: 6 (Base, Alt, Red Son, New 52, Prison, Godfall)
Wonder Woman: 5 (Base, Alt, Red Son, New 52, Flashpoint)

Was I actually wrong in anyway. Besides the Unknown costumes because like I said at the time I didn't have access to the names. Because I seem to remember some people here and at TYM calling bullshit.

Is there a reason Knightfall Bane isn't unlocking for the people I've been helping? I have it myself, so I don't know why it doesn't transfer over.

They have to rate the game or you would need to redownload the app and rate it while signed in as them which I would not recommend because you will lose all your progress.

fallingdove

Anybody have the Arkham City Skins (PS3), I trade the Red Son skins (PS3) for them!! I'm desperately wanting them.. D:

Also, can anybody help with getting the iOS skins? :x

Quick question, why does it take foreeeever to get in for Ranked Matches, but everything else goes by quickly?

I can help you with the iOS skins if you want. I'd love the Red Son skins for trade :). PM me.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
jebaited.png
vs
dansgame.png

http://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming

So back when I posted this.

Was I actually wrong in anyway. Besides the Unknown costumes because like I said at the time I didn't have access to the names. Because I seem to remember some people here and at TYM calling bullshit.

I don't remember anybody here calling bullshit (TYM might've been a different story). Just some people expressing disappointment with the list. In any case the list is correct and aligns with all we know about the current costumes in the game (with the two missing names being Kryptonite Suit Lex and Boss Grundy).

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I would hope that they won't nerf something just because week 1 players who have never played a fighting game before are having trouble with certain tactics.

NEO0MJ

I would hope that they won't nerf something just because week 1 players who have never played a fighting game before are having trouble with certain tactics.

Yeah, I've seen so many ways the players fighting against Deathstroke spammers could have turned the match around.

So, I have officially chosen who I will be using for good now!

Main: Solomon Grundy, will be Lobo once he is available! :)

Secondary: Deathstroke, Doomsday, and Hawkgirl (Playing STAR Labs helped with me liking her.)

So, I can't wait to train it up with everyone once i'm done with STAR Labs, 20 more missions!

Top Bottom