• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

SuperBonk

Her best combo is

123, B3, j.2, 3, 2, bf2. Does more damage, but a lot harder to pull off.

Problem with both of them is they start out with the 123 string, which really sucks. 1 is a high, so if they duck you'll eat shit. It's got shitty range. Her crossups blow, so getting a cross up into 123, isn't going to reasonably happen.

Only way to reasonably land it is if they whiff something big.

Well, you can cancel out of 12 into Wing Evade and do Wing Evade 2 which is an overhead. That'll let you continue the combo as well so:

12xxWE2, 123, 3, MC is my go to and does I believe 30%. WE3 is also really good since I believe it gives you pretty decent frame advantage.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Prett sure ive never lost to a deathstroke in the hundreds of people ive faced online and I use Bane. This tells me that almost no one is actually good with that character.

Ribbon

I still have trouble linking batmans 2 2 3 back 3 sometimes in his combos im mashing back 3 and it misses anybody have any advise?

Yeah, I had trouble with that also. My advice would be do a different combo. 223, J3, 123, b23 doesn't have a wallbounce and is around 34%...great bnb

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I know that, I'm dumb and get hit in the first place.

How do I do Cyborg's instant air fireball? I did one on the first try and have not gotten it since.

ok I got like 3

So far I have a 35% corner combo with Hawkgirl. Still experimenting with her, but she's a lot of fun once you get flight down.

Still looking into midscreen combos to see what i can come up with, with her.

Edit: B2, 2 into Wing Evade is awesome!

please tell me they are not going to fix this

Trolling With Deathstroke

lol it is like they made a true Villain out of DeathStroke players

did they not see this coming?

I was watching a stream earlier today and saw a DS player spam nothing but guns. I hope that gets fixed.

When is the vita version?

I was surprised when it was first announced that it wasn't coming to Vita. Hope it does at some point.

I personally have no problem facing deathstrokes (Aquaman ftw) but I can see his gun spam really making casual players not want to go online anymore

Really sucks the fun out of the game for some people

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I personally have no problem facing deathstrokes (Aquaman ftw) but I can see his gun spam really making casual players not want to go online anymore

Really sucks the fun out of the game for some people

Zoners gonna zone, if they get mad at deathstroke. I can imagine them snapping their consoles in half fighting cyborg LOL

Grimsen

Poor NRS. They spend all this time making a good practice mode, and players cry for nerfs instead of using it.

I'm glad Brady and co settled it.

vg260

Crap. just saw this on GameFAQs:
Elseworld Flash - Complete All S.T.A.R. Labs Missions with Three Stars
That's gonna suck to do, right?

Slurmer

Banned
So I tried the other control layouts, went back to default, and now my super pops without me even pressing L2 during combos. Anyone else get this problem? It's with catwoman and when I try to do meter burn dash in the middle of the combo she pops her super every time.

I have it on practice mode and l2 never registers.

Finally I got my Arrow skin. Had to pm the facebook page so if anyone else is having problem pm the facebook page and give them your email, region and system also it would help if you screen cap the page on the injustice battle arena site where it shows that you unlocked it(Make the part that shows your facebook profile is in the pic.)
arrowskinunlock_zps46d50a75.jpg

Slurmer

Banned
So I tried the other control layouts, went back to default, and now my super pops without me even pressing L2 during combos. Anyone else get this problem? It's with catwoman and when I try to do meter burn dash in the middle of the combo she pops her super every time.

I have it on practice mode and l2 never registers.

Figured it out I think. Looks like for some reason 2,3,R2 pressed simultaneously pops the super for characters. Can anyone here try out practice mode and test this to see if this is a thing or it's just me? Just press X, triangle, r2 togethers at the same time a bunch and the super should go off.

I guess 2+3= L2 and that is what's causing it.

J-Tier

Finally I got my Arrow skin. Had to pm the facebook page so if anyone else is having problem pm the facebook page and give them your email, region and system also it would help if you screen cap the page on the injustice battle arena site where it shows that you unlocked it(Make the part that shows your facebook profile is in the pic.)

Did what you told me! I got it! Nice tip. I was getting frustrated since it wasn't showing.

They were quick though, which makes me impressed with how cool they are about these kinds of things. I've had similar issues where the experience was awful.

Khezu

Figured it out I think. Looks like for some reason 2,3,R2 pressed simultaneously pops the super for characters. Can anyone here try out practice mode and test this to see if this is a thing or it's just me? Just press X, triangle, r2 togethers at the same time a bunch and the super should go off.

I guess 2+3= L2 and that is what's causing it.

Yes, 2+3+Meter is a super. and 2+3 equals stance, so stance + meter also gets you a super.

Can't wait for those New 52 skins to (hopeully) hit the PSN. Was watching Greg Miller play as New 52 Superman and it looks really sweet

Mmm. I finally got my code.. But I really don't feel like using it now. :X

Also, I hate Ranked so much. U.U I went against a Superman who spammed the hell out of just so I wouldn't get close them. :(

Edit: OMG.. Went against a Superman with 600+ wins/100+ losses and whooped his ass! I feel so proud. T.T

Slurmer

Banned
Yes, 2+3+Meter is a super. and 2+3 equals stance, so stance + meter also gets you a super.
Yeah I guess I was just pressing them too quickly, and the delay input thing in the game is making it register all at once. So even though I am pressing x,x, back, forward, triangle, r2...the last 3 buttons (not including directional) are all taken as one and popping the super since they are being entered too quickly. I'll just have to be more careful with it.

Finally I got my Arrow skin. Had to pm the facebook page so if anyone else is having problem pm the facebook page and give them your email, region and system also it would help if you screen cap the page on the injustice battle arena site where it shows that you unlocked it(Make the part that shows your facebook profile is in the pic.)]

Thanks for the idea. Just messaged them on Facebook with the info you mentioned and a screencap. Did they respond to the Facebook post or did they just send an email to the email account you had signed up for then?

Top Bottom