• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Thanks for the idea. Just messaged them on Facebook with the info you mentioned and a screencap. Did they respond to the Facebook post or did they just send an email to the email account you had signed up for then?

They responded and gave me the code on FB. You may have to bug them on it though. Also they might not respond now cause it's late unless they're based on the west coast.

They responded and gave me the code on FB. You may have to bug them on it though. Also they might not respond now cause it's late unless they're based on the west coast.

Thanks for passing on this information. I sent them a message a few hours back, but haven't received a reply. Presumably, as you said, they're done for the night.

Now that my Arrow skin problem have been solved I wouldn't mind Smallville skins for Superman, Green Arrow, Flash and Aquaman. It be even cooler if they got the respected actors to voice the skins. Just wondered what others though of this

Now that my Arrow skin problem have been solved I wouldn't mind Smallville skins for Superman, Green Arrow, Flash and Aquaman. It be even cooler if they got the respected actors to voice the skins. Just wondered what others though of this

I'd love it as a huge Smallville fan, but now getting my hopes up on that. I'd still love a Bane from The Dark Knight Rises (even with the different size Bane), and a skin for Man of Steel Superman.

NeoUltima

So I have been using Doomsday and uhh wow. This is easy mode lol. Is it even possible to avoid the EX Supernova? I feel bad using it.

The Light

What is the injustice facebook page? At first I thought I didn't make it in time to get the skin but went back and checked the battle arena app (happy that I kept it) and It shows the image rellyrell has.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
GGs Q!

Is her uppercut really good or am I just bad at beating it?

God damn that slide

It's really fast, it's hitbox just isn't that great.

And yes dat slide :D You could always armor it on reaction though haha.

I think nightwing actually has the best siessmo move too shit recovers and hits fast as fuuuuck

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Problem I'm having right now is I'm not sure what I should do when I get a knockdown. Usually it's a jump in but more often than not they either roll away or AA. So I've tried stupid gimmick shit like that flip kick thing to cross up.

With the staff it's obvious. Get over there make them block the stick then go for a high/low

kunonabi

i'd love it but i don't see us getting anything other than maybe a season 11 costume for supes to promote the comic.

DR2K

Banned
Just realized that b and f 3 can be armored by them self for 1 meter with the meter button. Nowhere in the game does it show it.

Its definitely has that focus attack feel. Seems like it would be good against wake up attacks.

Heck yeah! Especially when against an area where there's a level transition. You B3, hold it for the longest time and trick them into hitting you, then bam! Meter burn it. :D

Guys, what's release check?

Holy shit! Why didn't I know about this.. I always blamed the game when a move came out that I didn't do.

Deathstroke: 12 Sword Flip, always came out as 12 Machine Gun. Now it does what I want. :eek:

Jonogunn

Finally I got my Arrow skin. Had to pm the facebook page so if anyone else is having problem pm the facebook page and give them your email, region and system also it would help if you screen cap the page on the injustice battle arena site where it shows that you unlocked it(Make the part that shows your facebook profile is in the pic.)
arrowskinunlock_zps46d50a75.jpg

Tried it and it worked thanks! The guy running the page was very quick to reply too.

Ferrio

Banned
Yay, got my first hate mail. Kinda boring though

"Fucking Spammer". From an aquaman to my hawkgirl.

edit:

Also I gotta hand it to this game for keeping all those useless stats. I dont' know where I would of been if I hadn't known how many sets of armor were destroyed in Wayne Manor.

Ryuhza

Banned
Just realized that b and f 3 can be armored by them self for 1 meter with the meter button. Nowhere in the game does it show it.

Actually, it tells you off to the side when you highlight either of those moves in the "Basic Attacks" part of your movelist.

Hey guys, I just started using Raven and I'm having a hell of a hard time. Any tips?
Also, one of her listed combo attacks doesn't seem to be coming out, it's f+2,2,3,3 "Forever Dust". f+2,2,u+1 doesn't seem to be working either. Is there something I may be doing wrong?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
What's the point of listing how many times someone's disconnected if you can't choose not to play them? Just to shame them? Stupid shit.

Actually, it tells you off to the side when you highlight either of those moves in the "Basic Attacks" part of your movelist.

Hey guys, I just started using Raven and I'm having a hell of a hard time. Any tips?
Also, one of her listed combo attacks doesn't seem to be coming out, it's f+2,2,3,3 "Forever Dust". f+2,2,u+1 doesn't seem to be working either. Is there something I may be doing wrong?

F2/2/U1 was giving me a headache earlier. Came across it for her intro Star Labs thing. Couldn't do it for the life of me.

Would also like some ios skins if possible, my idevice doesn't support the game :(

Ryuhza

Banned
F2/2/U1 was giving me a headache earlier. Came across it for her intro Star Labs thing. Couldn't do it for the life of me.

I was trying in practice but nothing happens. It's bizarre. She'll only perform f+2,2,2 and nothing else.

I'm going to poke around the net to see if there's some trick or if this is a known issue.

Just got beaten by an Easyma--uh Lantern. Smh, at how rewarding his basic BNB is. I think I'm gonna drop him and pick up Raven.

I was trying in practice but nothing happens. It's bizarre. She'll only perform f+2,2,2 and nothing else.

I'm going to poke around the net to see if there's some trick or if this is a known issue.

Seems like you have to do some of her inputs really fast or the move won't come out, even with release check off.

Ryuhza

Banned
Seems like you have to do some of her inputs really fast or the move won't come out, even with release check off.

I was putting them in pretty damn fast. I tried putting them in rapidly, spacing them apart, nothing. Unless there's some mean precision going on here, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Alright, I am having a lot of trouble vs raven as Green Arrow. If I am in range of her force grab, she cant just keep throwing out her projectile until I stand and move. Online I felt like I could only move a step or before I was force squeezed. This is mainly when I dont have a special arrow ready to go, she can force squeeze during the load up. Any tips on this matchup? I know I can dash after a blocked squeeze, but I dont think its blockable on reaction after standing up from her other prjectile?

KevinCow

Banned

I just gave it a shot.

Those combos are just really weird. The second 2 doesn't actually seem to do anything. Why is it there? I don't know. Same with the first 3 in f2233.

But if you dial them in quickly and correctly, they should come out as one extra attack after the f2. f2233 is an overhead and f22u1 pops the enemy over her head.

Khezu

I know there are a few other Harley mains.

Sometimes when I do the combo B22 xx DB3, sometimes I get B2 xx BF2.
I know its probably my own execution and I should stop mashing(though I have no idea how it comes out like that), but has anyone else had this happen to them?

Also linking a B3 after a DB3 1 seems kinda finicky, sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't, even in practice mode.

Top Bottom