• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS 10 |OT| Siri, you're free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke_Wal

My 6 Plus downloaded the update correctly, but now it's on the screen with the Apple and the progress bar, and it appears to have been at 99% for 5-10 minutes. Anybody else had this experience? Should I be worried?

Oh no... Now it's on a plain black screen. Is this a crash? Or am I being impatient?

Fliesen

Downloading a new iOS OTA on release day is never a good idea people. Just update via itunes and save some trouble

Just set your country to germany and it works.

E281MWm.jpg
you were saying?

... i'd still need to change the iTunes store to Germany and create an account there. Not gonna do that.

There was a guy on multiple subreddits yesterday saying that iTunes updates were dumb and you should always do OTA updates because they're designed better and work better

I wonder where he is right now

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Update failed on me, and it's gonna take 2 hours to download the restore file, meanwhile my 6S+ is essentially bricked.

Fucking joke.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
iOS 10 feels fast and sleek on my iPhone 6. The new Apple Music app is a huge improvement. Not sure how I feel about the icon clutter in the Messages app though.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Of course I read about devices bricking after I install it lol

iPhone 6S Plus 64gb it downloaded fine OTA only issue was the App Store had 8 updates and would continuously crash as I updated them but it eventually stopped and all updates were downloaded.

Hate the new keyboard sound though ugh

Deku Tree

I don't have iCloud music library but iTunes keeps telling me "unable to connect to iCloud Music Library" every few minutes. And it makes me click a button to dismiss. Annoying. I do have iTunes Match though.

Ambitious

I'll speak with Siri as i would speak with a German tourist. I have no issues adapting :p

So did I. Still didn't work. Then I switched to English, but apparently my accent's too thick for it to understand me correctly. So I turned it off and never tried it again since then.

-griffy-

Banned
I don't have iCloud music library but iTunes keeps telling me "unable to connect to iCloud Music Library" every few minutes. And it makes me click a button to dismiss. Annoying. I do have iTunes Match though.

iTunes Match uses iCloud Music Library to let you listen to all that music it matches on all your devices.

Yeah I've been seeing this for the past few minutes. Didn't even realize there was an iTunes update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom