• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPad Air 2 |OT| - Vibrating Sound, Not Magical but Revolutionary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient80

So with WWDC coming in a few weeks, do we think we will see any iPad specific features in the new iOS? Or, even when newer models are announced in the Fall? I've considered getting one cause the old Mini is just so terribly slow. I just feel like the iPad has been really badly neglected really ever since its release. Aside from a ram increase what iPad specific features have we ever gotten other than more room for icons and extra panels in certain apps? If all we get is a spec bump and no new software/hardware features I may look elsewhere.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anybody been getting heavy battery drain recently? My air 2 seems to be losing charge quicker than usual, and the right hand side is feeling warm even with normal web browsing, and it doesn't usually. It's odd because I haven't updated it recently

Vyer

The app still stays open in the multitask bar

Are you talking about the Slideover thing? IIRC you push it back up, which takes you back to the list of available apps. If you want to close the window entirely you slide it back to the right.

VPhys

Can anyone with an LTE Ipad tell me if iOS will allow you to make your ipad a hotspot for other devices. And is it carrier monitored/blocked?

RdN

Guys, I need some advice.

Today I turned on my Air 2 and it had a pink tint all over the screen.

I restarted it and it went back to normal.

What could have caused this? It was normal last night when I last used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom