• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

Raw64life

Got nervous when my phone went from Illinois to Kentucky considering that I'm in New York. It seems to be back on track now though.

Lol at this picture from MacRumors. Either that's video compression or the engadget reviewer dropped his phone in a puddle. Either way people are freaking out. #scruffgate

attachment.php

jcm

Wow, it never occurred to me to use Flightaware Those macrumors dudes are thorough. Nothing has left SDF for BWI yet. Looks like there's ussuallyy just one a day at around 4:30am. Guess my babies are sitting in a cargo can right now.

Mine went from Alaska to Kentucky, and I live in Seattle.
UPS and Fedex traditionally send all air freight to the main hub in Louisville/Memphis and then sent it to its actual destination from there. Cargo does't care how out of the way its routing is, or how long the layover is, and you can service the entire country with many fewer flights.

If you ever have the chance to get a look at the operation in SDF or MEM, definitely do it. It's a really amazing business.

Piggus

Nah man, my scuffed phone will look awesome when I take it out of my scuffed leather jacket.

I like Sena. I have the ultraslim for the 4S and it's still pristine looking. They also have a thicker one if you're into that. Only downside is price.

I have the ultraslim for iPhone and iPad and it's awesome. You can also google search for SENA coupons and most of the time you can get a few bucks taken off.

Dreaver

I was planning to buy the black version until I started reading about the scuffs. :(
It makes me confused if I should go with white instead...

I am wondering how serious this problem is or just very minor. I remember a lot of complaints how pinkish the screen of my phone (HTC Desire) was when brightness was all the way down. A lot of people complained but I seriously couldn't (can't) be bothered with it.

Koodo

Banned
I kinda want to get it tomorrow, but then I don't, and if I don't, who knows how supply constrained it will be and when I'll get it.

I need the Australian guinea pigs to report asap on the condition of their black phones. <3

Vyer

I wish I had decided earlier and preordered. I'm not really feeling doing an early morning hunt to try and buy this.

Zeth

Didn't some iPads launch at 1pm eastern at retail? Maybe the 3G original iPad. That was a long wait, think I got there at 6am.

Top Bottom