• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

ozU7F.png

And it's here!

Kaladin

Why didn't they ship mine from Nashville, TN? It came from IL which is twice the distance.

It seems pretty illogical where most of these shipments come from actually.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Incase kept my iPhone 4 in perfect condition, going with them again, just hope I don't scratch the phone before the cases come out

Really? I will never buy any of their products ever again. Ignoring the fact that they're way overpriced, their hard plastic cases that I've had developed fractures and became brittle without any impact damage or abuse. Never again. monoprice.com

Xcellere

Can someone explain this to me:

trackingatt_zps8a6bc335.jpg

I just tried canceling the order, but now AT&T chat reps says it has already shipped. Any chance of getting it tomorrow still?

first time I ordered online. the wait is more anxious than lining up.
At first I thought Sprint screwed me over because of no tracking number, but it finally showed up in the afternoon. iPhone has landed in California.
I hope it gets delivered in the morning

Really? I will never buy any of their products ever again. Ignoring the fact that they're way overpriced, their hard plastic cases that I've had developed fractures and became brittle without any impact damage or abuse. Never again. monoprice.com

They are overpriced at $35 but never had the issues you mentioned, neither have my parents who I bough the case for also

Can someone explain this to me:

trackingatt_zps8a6bc335.jpg

I just tried canceling the order, but now AT&T chat reps says it has already shipped. Any chance of getting it tomorrow still?

If it's showing a 0 under back ordered, there's a high likelihood that it has already shipped. Might just be their system being slow to update. I'd say 50/50 chance you get it tomorrow n

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Planning to hit up a line around midnight. No idea what to expect when I get there.

Just be like "Bitches, I wrote Book of Eli, I demand to be first in line".

Or, alternatively, "I'll get Will Smith to kick your ass if you don't give up your spot in line".

Either will do.. Gotta use that geek cred some how.

iammeiam

My phones all made it to Seattle! Soon they will be mine.

In related news, the USB/Lightning cables I ordered on the 18th from Apple.com are now "preparing for shipment". Lightning/30 Pin adapter is still on indefinite backorder, but I'm getting the USB cables quite a bit sooner than expected (projected arrival date was mid-October.) Apple accessory availability in-store is always a crapshoot--my local Apple store took forever to get bumpers in-stock, but I was able to snag a 1st gen iPad case no problem when they were scarce. I figured it was easier to order the Lightning->USB cable from Apple.

I should hopefully only have to go about a week with only one charging cable.

iammeiam

Just be like "Bitches, I wrote Book of Eli, I demand to be first in line".

Or, alternatively, "I'll get Will Smith to kick your ass if you don't give up your spot in line".

Either will do.. Gotta use that geek cred some how.

"I will have Clementine killed off in Walking Dead ep 5 if you don't give me your spot. Go on, call my bluff."

Dany

Banned
" I know the fresh prince of Bel-air, move the FUCK aside you twat"
Listing to Gary on the podcast, he sure loves his expletives, "You fuckin' ametuar"

BowieZ

Banned
just got home with white. sexiest device ever (minimal evolutions notwithstanding).

you fools trying to assuage yourselves with your choice of black keep crying inside

jerry1594

just got home with white. sexiest device ever (minimal evolutions notwithstanding).

you fools trying to assuage yourselves with your choice of black keep crying inside

I think every color looks good on a smartphone but white and maybe gray/silver and definitely brown/puke looking colors. Thus, white iPhone is stupid looking.

My iPhone just arrived and department the local major airport!

The bad fucking news is no one will be home at my house until 5pm locally. FUCK! What happens if I am not home? Can I pick up locally Saturday?

5amshift

Banned

The bad fucking news is no one will be home at my house until 5pm locally. FUCK! What happens if I am not home? Can I pick up locally Saturday?

You can usually pick it up at the pick up time provided by your local UPS warehouse. I'd say call and find out details to the one closest to you.

Having gone white for the first time ever with the 4S, I can now say after a year with it that I'm going back to black. I don't know why exactly but I miss black. I may just alternate back and forth with each iteration.

The answer is obviously to leave wherever you are now and go home. I don't care if your at work or school or visiting a sick relative. You know what to do. ~_~

Blueblur1

Miami, FL, United States 09/20/2012 8:30 P.M. Departure Scan
09/20/2012 7:32 P.M. Arrival Scan​

Why the hell would the package be departing at 8:30 PM? It's not like its going to be delivered tonight. Anyone else see this happen to their order?

X-Frame

Jamaica, NY, United States 09/20/2012 5:29 P.M. Arrival Scan

YES!!!

Mine is at Departure Scan, Jamaica, NY! :)

Where is Jamaica anyway?! And just incase my family members miss signing for my phone tomorrow, how do I find where it is going to be taken too? Do they leave a note at the door or do I need to search for the nearest UPS facility?

jcm

Mine is at Departure Scan, Jamaica, NY! :)

Where is Jamaica anyway?! And just incase my family members miss signing for my phone tomorrow, how do I find where it is going to be taken too? Do they leave a note at the door or do I need to search for the nearest UPS facility?

Jamaica is JFK airport. If you miss the delivery ups will tell you where you can pick up.

Top Bottom