• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

Husker86

It should at least let you select a portion of your library to match, a hard 25k limit seems a bit harsh.

I suppose. I still have trouble wrapping my mind around large music collections like that. I started my music collection in middle school in like 1999 and have 3,300 songs; I probably listen to 500 of them.

I am unsophisticated.

Kaladin

I suppose. I still have trouble wrapping my mind around large music collections like that. I started my music collection in middle school in like 1999 and have 3,300 songs; I probably listen to 500 of them.

I am unsophisticated.

I average buying around 200 albums per year right now.

fancimus

When I checked my order status a few days ago it estimated delivery on October 5, then I checked again this morning and my order has shipped and was scanned in Zhengzhou. I wonder if that means I'll get it a bit earlier than Oct 5? We shall see...my current relic of a phone has been randomly restarting itself right in the middle of phone calls, so it's definitely time for something new!

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Why call the connector lighting if it's still usb 2.0 based?

Because the storage inside these devices is the transfer bottleneck, not the cable itself? When iOS devices can make use of greater speeds I'm sure they'll have Lightning with USB 3 waiting.

LCfiner

and these headphones suck, they barely fit in my ear and I've never had issues with in ear headphones fitting

But these aren't in ear headphones. They sit in your ear like buds but the port is turned into the canal. But it doesn't squeeze itself inside like an IEM.

Aesthet1c

So before I sell my 4 I want to deal with my slightly sticky home button. I tried an alcohol swab on it and it didn't really do much. Any suggestions?

I'm also trying to get my home button cleaned up. I've tried alcohol before and it didn't help either. Anyone have any other ideas?

Wiz

Have a long day at work/school before I get home and get my hands on this bad boy.

In the mean time, I'm enjoying the last hours of using my terrible Blackberry Curve.

bonesquad

Step 3, curse Apple due to nice little scuff on the front side where I can constantly see it... Dammit Apple.

msiDe.jpg

Sean

Banned
This phone is sleek as hell. Can't wait for my restore to finish so I could play with it some more.

No scuffs on mine, though I haven't held it in front of a microscope like I'm sure some will be doing.

arab

mine has no scuffs and i'm sure that'll be short-lived but that doesn't matter because objects are meant to be used

Top Bottom