• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

Anyone wanting to get rid of an iphone 4s for $200 let me know. I need a damn phone, preferably an at&t model. I still using the original iphone. :) Not being able to update apps sucks.

Fjordson

I still haven't gotten mine. Always out of stock here =[

Anyone wanting to get rid of an iphone 4s for $200 let me know. I need a damn phone, preferably an at&t model. I still using the original iphone. :) Not being able to update apps sucks.
$200 seems really low. I know people who have sold it within the last week or so for $300.

Kibbles

I don't fucking believe it. The post office and consumer affairs have both told me there is nothing they can do since it says delivered on the tracking, even though the carrier himself said he did not deliver a package. Never using USPS again, they just made me lose over $600.

I don't fucking believe it. The post office and consumer affairs have both told me there is nothing they can do since it says delivered on the tracking, even though the carrier himself said he did not deliver a package. Never using USPS again, they just made me lose over $600.

That's horribad. There's got to be a way to get your money back. That's their mistake.

Zeth

Fucking fuck, man

Ashhong

No that's bullshit. Either file a claim with your credit card or speak to Apple or whoever. I wouldn't accept that.

Anyone else on the Rogers waitlist?

I've been sitting in the 4000s for a few days now.
Definitely getting my $50 rebate from them

It's a clever move by them. Otherwise, I'd seriously be looking elsewhere by this point.

The Chef

Ship already! Ship!

Im planning on getting mine when my contract is up next week. Im surprised you guys are still having problems just walking into a store and picking one up. This Verison store close to me had several in stock including the AT&T store about 10 minutes away.

Ashhong

Im planning on getting mine when my contract is up next week. Im surprised you guys are still having problems just walking into a store and picking one up. This Verison store close to me had several in stock including the AT&T store about 10 minutes away.

What where do you live?

jts

...hate me...

Lawyer up, homie.

Fjordson

That's what I was thinking. It's in perfect condition not a scratch or ding on it. What's the best way to prep it for sale?
If you need to save anything on your phone back it up and then wipe it completely. Get it back to factory settings, take out the sim card, and you're good to go. I went with Craigslist for my 4S. Put the ad up late at night and woke up the next morning with like a dozen legit offers. Always a lot of people out there willing to buy an iPhone.

andycapps

Can't wait for LTE in Columbus. In Annapolis for a few days and LTE is starting the buildout now. The big scores are LTE. I think typical speeds for Sprint when it's done are around 15-20 but capacity should be higher than other providers, allegedly.

A6D6CB6B-A7C6-4527-9AA2-3729AB86B2A5-428-000000215A100777.jpg

It doesn't adjust as much as in the past to preserve battery life.

How would that preserve battery life? Wouldn't it save battery to dim when I'm in a dark room?

Also, I'm not seeing any adjustment, and I just checked my wife's phone and noticed hers is the same way.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I ordered mine on the phone with AT&T after calling in regarding a separate issue.
If I could get the store to cancel the online order and give me one from local stock that'd be great.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i'm on my third battery discharge

still at 1% for over an hour playing youtube videos

i really have a feeling this battery... once it's calibrated... will probably be the best iphone battery i've ever had

first charge was utter shit. like 3 hours usage from 100-0

second was ~7.5 hours

today was ~9 hours (and i was pushing the phone unlike day 1)

I am liking where this is going.

snack

i'm on my third battery discharge

still at 1% for over an hour playing youtube videos

i really have a feeling this battery... once it's calibrated... will probably be the best iphone battery i've ever had

first charge was utter shit. like 3 hours usage from 100-0

second was ~7.5 hours

today was ~9 hours (and i was pushing the phone unlike day 1)

I am liking where this is going.

I'll trade batteries with you.

SeanR1221

If you need to save anything on your phone back it up and then wipe it completely. Get it back to factory settings, take out the sim card, and you're good to go. I went with Craigslist for my 4S. Put the ad up late at night and woke up the next morning with like a dozen legit offers. Always a lot of people out there willing to buy an iPhone.

Cool thanks.

Not a single one in my area easily available since launch. I went on Best Buys waitin list the day after it came out and haven't heard anything yet.

Number45

Get them to provide proof of delivery, there's no way they can just say we delivered it and immediately nullify any claim you have.

Fjordson

Damnit, I'm jealous. All three Apple stores and both AT&T stores near me have been out of stock fairly consistently.

youd be lucky to get a good condition iphone 4 for that, let alone a 4s. You'll need a friend who doesn't care or wants to share the love.

Ashhong

Erm. The "Quote" was the part from Apple (in quote markup), hence it was a quote. The next line was my social commentary.

What the hell are you talking about? My comment was about how your "social commentary" was dumb because the subject of your mockery was incorrect.

Top Bottom