• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

Ashhong

I've finally made the jump from Android to an iPhone 5.

I did some more research last night and found that I didn't really need the 32gb so I got a white 16gb on the Death Star's network. 4gb's of music and 2gb's with necessary apps, so I definitely was a little overestimating.

Anyway, you've all heard it's criticisms and all that, so I'll just say, I'm freakin' glad I've made the switch. I've been on Android ever since the first Android phone came out(the T-Mo G1) and was pretty much a "fandroid" if you will. I just love the fact that the iPhone just works out of the box... the worst thing I've ever had to do to get it ready was to setup bluetooth on my car lol. On Android, I probably would've had to root it, install Cyanogenmod then start setting everything up which is too much hassle.

Either way, it's done and I'm excited.

Literally the exact same reason why I went back to iOS after android.

My gmail is still not syncing with exchange, is it working for everybody else?

Patriots7

Went to the Apple Store today and upgraded from a Galaxy Nexus to an iPhone 5.

I've got to say it feels good. Plugged it in and everything from my iPhone 4 of January magically synced to my new phone - preferences, messages, recent call list, apps, everything.

I love Google, and can't wait until Google Maps comes back to iOS, but it feels great having a device where everything just works without thinking (that and not having to worry about downloading an app riddled with malware).

As for the phone, I think I miss the design of the iPhone 4. The new one is great and all, but I just miss the heft that my iPhone used to have. Reduction in screen size from the Galaxy Nexus is a small learning curve, but I do have to say, the build and materials used in the 5 is superb. Nobody can build a phone like Apple can.

Is there a Google Talk application for iOS? Can't find one in the App Store (which is a downgrade from the old one IMO, design wise). It quickly became my most used app on Android

Marco1

Went to the Apple Store today and upgraded from a Galaxy Nexus to an iPhone 5.

I've got to say it feels good. Plugged it in and everything from my iPhone 4 of January magically synced to my new phone - preferences, messages, recent call list, apps, everything.

I love Google, and can't wait until Google Maps comes back to iOS, but it feels great having a device where everything just works without thinking (that and not having to worry about downloading an app riddled with malware).

As for the phone, I think I miss the design of the iPhone 4. The new one is great and all, but I just miss the heft that my iPhone used to have. Reduction in screen size from the Galaxy Nexus is a small learning curve, but I do have to say, the build and materials used in the 5 is superb. Nobody can build a phone like Apple can.

Is there a Google Talk application for iOS? Can't find one in the App Store (which is a downgrade from the old one IMO, design wise). It quickly became my most used app on Android

I agree with you on design. If only google could manage to come up with something like ip5 but I guess they just don't have the hardware manufacturing contacts that apple do.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So I think I've semi-solved my case dilemma.

Gonna go with the Griffin Reveal in black. I realized that having free buttons isn't something I should be so hung up on when many of these cases, including the Reveal, have a very thin plastic layer on top of the buttons anyway. This review shows how responsive the buttons are with this case, and this review is a good one in general for the case.

Most of the cases out there are super thin and don't have that lip or bumper so to speak all around the edge which allows for you to place the phone screen-down on a table which I often do, and I figured this was the most important thing for me. Second is button accessibility, and it appears the case has no problems with that. And third is the material: I'd prefer hard cases, but it appears none exist that cover my first two concerns, so this is the next best step. I'd rather the back not be a clear plastic that will inevitably scratch and get fingerprints on it, and would prefer a clear rubber, but this is still the best option. Also it shows off the sexy two-tone. The case opening for the camera is a bit ugly in shape (whywouldyouevendothat) and it's a bit bulkier from most phones/cases, but the iPhone 5 is already slipping out of my hands as is, so I don't think it will be that bad, and might even be for the better.

I came across these other cases throughout my travels though, which people may be interested in. I had many more but these are some of the tabs I still had left open afterwards:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/19072597786...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Matte...961439?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2a2423f01f
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=ef9e292a1eb1f8003af484230e0ab57een02
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875984763

mrkgoo

I've finally made the jump from Android to an iPhone 5.

I did some more research last night and found that I didn't really need the 32gb so I got a white 16gb on the Death Star's network. 4gb's of music and 2gb's with necessary apps, so I definitely was a little overestimating.

Anyway, you've all heard it's criticisms and all that, so I'll just say, I'm freakin' glad I've made the switch. I've been on Android ever since the first Android phone came out(the T-Mo G1) and was pretty much a "fandroid" if you will. I just love the fact that the iPhone just works out of the box... the worst thing I've ever had to do to get it ready was to setup bluetooth on my car lol. On Android, I probably would've had to root it, install Cyanogenmod then start setting everything up which is too much hassle.

Either way, it's done and I'm excited.

I'm a hoarder, but I've discovered that you do need some breathing room for creating content - namely photos and videos.

I guess most people would want to move files off fairly soon after making, but I tend to have a stream of photos taken that I hardly delete (but should). I just wonder how many people actually move photos off like they should or just keep building up in their camera roll.

In other news, I've noticed some of the wifi issues people have been experiencing. My router is old and crap, and I've noticed my iPhone5 can get a little finicky on the wifi. Resetting the phone fixes it right up.

Also, there are definitely multiple screen qualities out there. My screen has a polariser that is oriented with the phone orientations. That is, if I wear polarised sunglasses, my portrait screen is green, and landscape is magenta and perfectly viewable at 45 degrees. My wife's phone is viewable on portrait and landscape, but just a lot dimmer at 45 degrees. I'm not sure which bugs me more.

Lastly, battery seems a little better when at home on wifi. it varies hugely with use though. I'd estimate 5-7 hours depending. probably settling more on 5 hours. It seems to me, it really depends on the radio signals you're connected to.

I'm getting 6 hours max of usage. I have the brightness at 40%, using a mix of wifi and 4G. The Bluetooth is off. Mostly web and email. Email is set to fetch hourly. Not sure if this is normal but it feels like the battery drains too fast.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I also have no problems using Gmail server sync.

I'm getting 6 hours max of usage. I have the brightness at 40%, using a mix of wifi and 4G. The Bluetooth is off. Mostly web and email. Email is set to fetch hourly. Not sure if this is normal but it feels like the battery drains too fast.
E-mail push and 4G are killing your battery the most. I think that's pretty reasonable if you browse the web a lot.

zychi

Banned
I got mine yesterday and have been using it on and off since. 4g on, wifi on, bt off, random calls, random texting, lots of browsing.

It's been a little of 30 hours since I first took it off the charger and I'm at 24% still.

This means I got a good battery for now right?

I'm a hoarder, but I've discovered that you do need some breathing room for creating content - namely photos and videos.

I guess most people would want to move files off fairly soon after making, but I tend to have a stream of photos taken that I hardly delete (but should). I just wonder how many people actually move photos off like they should or just keep building up in their camera roll.

I'd definitely move them once I'm almost out of space. Besides, I'm only using the camera for those spur of the moment pics and vids. I've got a point and shoot that takes 720p video and a DSLR for pics so I'm definitely not worried about storage space. But if I do run out of space, then I've got iCloud and Dropbox setup for a "contigency plan" if you will lol.

Vyer

Any apps?

I get an average of 8hours +, bluetooth on, I don't turn off anything. Brightness at about 50%. My gmail/sync account is the only one that will push email. I do, however, tend to watch the apps as anytime I get a new one I try to be aware of if it's a battery hog or not. Some definitely chew through it faster than others.

Ashhong

You mean a gmail/google sync account? I have mine set up appears to be working.

No issues here and I have my Google Account syncing mail through Exchange on iPad/iPhone

Thanks for the responses. Did a little more research and it seems some people have problems. I fixed it by opening Safari, going to Gmail, logging out and in through there, then restarting the phone. Was recommended by a Google forum person.

People have told me Push is better on battery than Fetch.

I am surprised to hear complaints about the battery life, wonder if it's just individual phones at fault? My battery usually lasts 2-3days now with me listening to music on my commute, browsing the web at Uni and having my emails on push, screen on auto-brightness as well.
Although no LTE (Vodafone in Germany has a different LTE frequency >.<) and Bluetooth is turned off.

Even with heavy use I usually get two days out of it, three days if I don't surf the web as much on it.

I don't live next to a cell tower, but I charged the phone to 100% at 11PM. At 8 in the morning it's still at 100%. A 5 minute phone call, checking mail, twitter, FB, a commute to the office (in an are which is known for very poor cell coverage where my i4 managed 3 bars at best) - it's 11:30 AM and Im at 95%. My brightness is at 80%. I got the phone 3 days back, after around 5 charge cycles, I simply cannot believe this. Nearly 12 hrs and just 5%? Holy cow.

Also, here's what I read on the web to reduce drainage, I changed it 2 days back and Im sure this is the reason for the great battery life. Go to Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services> Turn them all off.

Also, here's what I read on the web to reduce drainage, I changed it 2 days back and Im sure this is the reason for the great battery life. Go to Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services> Turn them all off.
I have no idea what "Cell Network Search" is, but it kind of sounds like something you shouldn't turn off. Anyone have any idea what it does?

Mairu

I have no idea what "Cell Network Search" is, but it kind of sounds like something you shouldn't turn off. Anyone have any idea what it does?

Quick google tells me it's just about Apple collecting data for marketing & usage patterns

Cell Network Search is a location based service that sends your location information, and the tower ids of the network towers within range of (and thus detected by) your phone. It is used by Apple marketing (and whomever they choose to sell/share the database with) to determine patterns of cell useage, tower congestion and so on.

Those features in System Services are all about sending your location based information TO Apple, not about enabling features or services on your iPhone. This is Apple's way of allowing you to opt out of the collection of location based data that previously was done surriptiously without overtly letting you know or have any way to stop it.

You can disable every single feature in that section and your iPhone or iPad will continue to function exactly the same way it always has.

The only one that has anything to do with your use is the time zone feature, but you'd only actually need that one on IF you were outside of range of any cellular towers and wanted your time zone set by your GPS location. If you turn it off, but leave the time&date setting on "automatic" then your time zone will be determined by the time signal received from the wireless towers your device connects to.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3436532?start=0&tstart=0

Seems safe to turn off

mrkgoo

I don't live next to a cell tower, but I charged the phone to 100% at 11PM. At 8 in the morning it's still at 100%. A 5 minute phone call, checking mail, twitter, FB, a commute to the office (in an are which is known for very poor cell coverage where my i4 managed 3 bars at best) - it's 11:30 AM and Im at 95%. My brightness is at 80%. I got the phone 3 days back, after around 5 charge cycles, I simply cannot believe this. Nearly 24 hrs and just 5%? Holy cow.

Compass calibration off means the compass app (and I assume other location based apps) cannot detect true north, rather, only magnetic north. For me this is 20 degrees off, and I can confirm maps will switch to magnetic north too if you turn off compass calibration.

As for cell network search:
Apple said:
Crowd-sourced Wi-Fi and cellular Location Services
If Location Services is on, your device will periodically send the geo-tagged locations of nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and cell towers in an anonymous and encrypted form to Apple, to augment the crowd-sourced database of Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations. In addition, if you are traveling (for example, in a car) and Location Services is on, a GPS-enabled iOS device will also periodically send GPS locations and travel speed information in an anonymous and encrypted form to Apple, to be used for building up a crowd-sourced road traffic database. The crowd-sourced location data gathered by Apple does not personally identify you.

I'm guessing it's related to this - basically Assisted GPS (disregarding wifi for now) uses cell towers to aid in an initial location lock. I'm guessing the System service location set to on means you are contributing to the Cell-Tower database for Apple. That is, it records the locations of cell towers (and possibly wifi hotsopts), or rather of YOU and what cell towers are anearby to create a crowd-sourced database. Maybe.

Remember the system services is about services in YOUR phone that locate where YOU are. It wouldn't be about connecting to cell towers to aid in locating, because that is to do with cell tower locations, not you.

oneils

My contract on my Iphone 3GS expired recently and I'm thinking of the iphone 5 or Nexus 4.

Anyone think I would regret the iphone 5? I'm pretty satisfied with the 3GS. One thing I noticed is that whenever I pick up my friends' android phones I'm always confused. How long does it typically take folks to get used to the switch if I happen to switch over?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

i think these earpods are the best in-the-ear earphones I've ever used. I had some great sounding ones before but the kind that seal inside the inner ear always caused irritation, these are in the ear but they feel extremely comfortable and cause no irritation.

Ryaaan14

Banned
So, my wait for store availability has me questioning myself whether or not I actually want another iPhone. I've had a 3G and 4, and it scares the shit out of me thinking about moving on to another OS, but I am not really that excited about getting my hands on a 5 for some reason.

Problem is, I know people will recommend the Galaxy SIII and I think that thing feels like a cheap cereal box toy.

:_\

oneils

So, my wait for store availability has me questioning myself whether or not I actually want another iPhone. I've had a 3G and 4, and it scares the shit out of me thinking about moving on to another OS, but I am not really that excited about getting my hands on a 5 for some reason.

Problem is, I know people will recommend the Galaxy SIII and I think that thing feels like a cheap cereal box toy.

:_\

I kind of feel the same way. I have a 3GS, but I'm so used to iOS now that I'm not sure I want to bother switching to a new OS. I'm satisfied with my phone but am itching to try out new hardware. I love the style of the 5. But not sure if an itch to change hardware is enough justification.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I kind of feel the same way. I have a 3GS, but I'm so used to iOS now that I'm not sure I want to bother switching to a new OS. I'm satisfied with my phone but am itching to try out new hardware. I love the style of the 5. But not sure if an itch to change hardware is enough justification.
If you're upgrading from a 3GS, you should be excited, though. Huuuuuge change.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
So I think I've semi-solved my case dilemma.

Gonna go with the Griffin Reveal in black. I realized that having free buttons isn't something I should be so hung up on when many of these cases, including the Reveal, have a very thin plastic layer on top of the buttons anyway. This review shows how responsive the buttons are with this case, and this review is a good one in general for the case.

Most of the cases out there are super thin and don't have that lip or bumper so to speak all around the edge which allows for you to place the phone screen-down on a table which I often do, and I figured this was the most important thing for me. Second is button accessibility, and it appears the case has no problems with that. And third is the material: I'd prefer hard cases, but it appears none exist that cover my first two concerns, so this is the next best step. I'd rather the back not be a clear plastic that will inevitably scratch and get fingerprints on it, and would prefer a clear rubber, but this is still the best option. Also it shows off the sexy two-tone. The case opening for the camera is a bit ugly in shape (whywouldyouevendothat) and it's a bit bulkier from most phones/cases, but the iPhone 5 is already slipping out of my hands as is, so I don't think it will be that bad, and might even be for the better.

I got the same Griffin case + Zagg's invisible HD screen protection today. :)

:_

I've been iOS since 2008, but the technological itch is too strong right now

I'm going to get th nexus 4, snd hope that iOS changes and advances enough to get me back

I still have an ipad, so I have the best of both worlds. But to be honest, iOS just got a little too boring for me

Ashhong

My contract on my Iphone 3GS expired recently and I'm thinking of the iphone 5 or Nexus 4.

Anyone think I would regret the iphone 5? I'm pretty satisfied with the 3GS. One thing I noticed is that whenever I pick up my friends' android phones I'm always confused. How long does it typically take folks to get used to the switch if I happen to switch over?

Obviously it depends on the user, but I think it would take a week or 2 to get used to Android. However if you're satisfied with iOS I don't see the point in changing. Go for the i5, you'll love it.

Did Apple change the full screen caller ID picture layout? When I had my 3G years back, I swear that when somebody called their picture would cover the entire screen. I loved that and absolutely hated the fact that Android didn't do that. But now, when someone calls the contact picture is a tiny little box on the top right. Wtf?

Marco1

I've been iOS since 2008, but the technological itch is too strong right now

I'm going to get th nexus 4, snd hope that iOS changes and advances enough to get me back

I still have an ipad, so I have the best of both worlds. But to be honest, iOS just got a little too boring for me

I agree totally Mecha.
I will never understand why they won't give us swype, animated backgrounds etc.
I know the die-hard claim that it would be copying and not what ios is about but if they're given as options then that gives the user choice.
As much as I find ios boring, like you the whole thing just comes off as arrogance and the refusal to give in to something that is better.

Ashhong

Animated backgrounds are a battery killer. Apple doesn't want to give us an option because they want everything that is on the phone to work correctly (for the most part). Sure it's an option, but if some people will be forced to turn it off because of poor battery, then it's a bad option in their eyes.

Swype, I don't know. Google doesn't do it either.

ChanHuk

Banned

It varies, Samsung TouchWiz is horrid. HTC's Sense is a lot easier to figure out. Vanilla Android is pretty simple, but not iOS or WP simple.

Ovid

Excuse my ignorance, but, what do you guys mean by iOS being boring? 99% of your time using the phone is spent within the apps (which are almost identical to Android apps).

Are you developers?

Ashhong

Excuse my ignorance, but, what do you guys mean by iOS being boring? 99% of your time using the phone is spent within the apps (which are almost identical to Android apps).

Are you developers?

I think it has to do with the settings and customization of the device. It's hard to explain but if you have tried Android as well then you should get it...there's just so much more to do on an Android. The fact that 99% of the phone usage is in an app I think describes it pretty well. I would say it's only about 70-75% for me when on Android because I'm always playing with the OS.

LCfiner

Are you developers?

yeah, I see that sentiment a bit on gaf and I think it has to be about home screen customization and tinkering. Because if you just use your phone for browsing and apps (you know, actually doing things), iOS isn't boring.

Note that I'm not saying that anyone moving from iOS is doing it for that one reason. There are plenty of reasons for someone to need to be on Android instead of iOS. Just saying that I think the people who are "bored" of the OS are looking for things to putter around with.

Marco1

It's funny but I use the comparison similar to how PC and Mac users tinker with their device.
A PC user will likely build and customise yet a Mac user just wants something out of the box that works.
I understand why apple do it but when it's given as choices then it's not being pushed down our throats.
Replacing google maps with apple maps was one such thing that ruined the user experience.

Ovid

I think it has to do with the settings and customization of the device. It's hard to explain but if you have tried Android as well then you should get it...there's just so much more to do on an Android. The fact that 99% of the phone usage is in an app I think describes it pretty well. I would say it's only about 70-75% for me when on Android because I'm always playing with the OS.

My previous phone was an Android.

I agree, Android is more open but other than that they're both kinda the same. I love Android and I love iOS. I just think Apple has better thing going with the whole eco-system thing.

yeah, I see that sentiment a bit on gaf and I think it has to be about home screen customization and tinkering. Because if you just use your phone for browsing and apps (you know, actually doing things), iOS isn't boring.

Note that I'm not saying that anyone moving from iOS is doing it for that one reason. There are plenty of reasons for someone to need to be on Android instead of iOS. Just saying that I think the people who are "bored" of the OS are looking for things to putter around with.
That explains it.

It's funny but I use the comparison similar to how PC and Mac users tinker with their device.
A PC user will likely build and customise yet a Mac user just wants something out of the box that works.
Great analogy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I switched from 3GS to 5 and so far I'm impressed. Screen's improved black levels and saturation are the two biggest noticeable improvements, then there's the increased power/speed and the rest are minor differences.

Hard to say if it's "worth it" because it all depends on your personal situation, but my contract was up and my 3GS was beginning to show age so I pulled the trigger. Was ready to go Nexus 4 but Google were idiots and didn't offer a 32GB option, so the 5 was the next logical choice.

I got the same Griffin case + Zagg's invisible HD screen protection today. :)
How ya liking it so far?

This is part of it. The rest of it is Android generally has a cleaner/prettier UI, cheaper phones, faster phone options for 90% of the year, faster UI updates, more consumer hardware options and generally better functionality due to the more open nature of it all, from notifications to widgets to quick access settings etc.

Apple is having a rough time keeping up, and you pretty much have to be jailbroken to compete with base Android functionality. Android is preferable for people who value aesthetics and functionality, over say accessibility and support.

Ashhong

My previous phone was an Android.

I agree, Android is more open but other than that they're both kinda the same. I love Android and I love iOS. I just think Apple has better thing going with the whole eco-system thing.

Hey don't get me wrong, so do I, that's why I moved back to iOS.

Also, there's a reason why PC/Android users tinker with their device. They kind of have to in order to get the best experience. At least that's how it is for me.

Ovid

Also, there's a reason why PC/Android users tinker with their device. They kind of have to in order to get the best experience. At least that's how it is for me.

It's all about "tinkering" with the OS...I hear ya.

I'm not gonna lie, I use to do it on my Android device when I was bored too.

Vyer

I bought a nexus tablet and that more than satisfied my desire to play with Android. Generally there's not much difference if you're doing standard things. Customization is nice but I tinkered with it for the first week and lost interest soon after that. I'm more bothered if I don't have the same app options than whether or not I can change an icon or add a widget.

Not really interested in Android on my phone anymore as a result. If I wanted to mix it up at this point it'd would be Windows.

Marco1

Definately, I am really enjoying android after seven years on ios but I know my wife would go crazy with the whole android experience and is more than happy with ios although I think she is going windows phone next.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Just bought my first iPhone. Got the 5. Little scuff on the edge but the case covers it. I'm so excited. I was torn between this and the HTC Windows Phone 8X something kept telling me to go with the iPhone. I don't regret it at all. First smarthphone too.

Cyport

How's this for battery life. I think it's terrible and a lot worse than when I had my 4. Should I go to the Apple store and try to get a new phone?

KPwxT.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
How's this for battery life. I think it's terrible and a lot worse than when I had my 4. Should I go to the Apple store and try to get a new phone?

http://i.imgur.com/KPwxT.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Dunno, it's definitely alot worse than mine. 3G and Bluetooth enabled, as well as push/roaming:

[IMG]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8158/imageklmo.jpg

Cyport

Dunno, it's definitely alot worse than mine. 3G and Bluetooth enabled, as well as push/roaming

Hmm yeah I only have push set to manual and wifi/bluetooth are off nearly all the time. Brightness is even set to the lower quarter of the bar. Looks like I should get it changed soon

jts

...hate me...
Yep, 32 hours of stand-by and 7:30 hours of usage, 2% left on mine (imgur is down for me). Navigation, Siri, 3G, iTunes match, the lot.

Pretty damn awesome.

Also, day 6 caseless and no marks, no scuffs.

Just an all-around amazing phone, and people who aren't getting it because of this or that that they read somewhere are missing out. Sucks to be them.

mrkgoo

I find all these reports of varying battery usage to be highly... Unscientific.

It occurs to me it's VERY hard to compare. For example, shot above - it has been charged since starting recording. Sure maybe it was only a few minutes to sync, but that breaks the flow and can make a difference if plugged in at the bottom end of charge, as we all know battery charging (and I assume draining) is not a linear process.

Further, usage is highly variable. Not just push, brightness and stuff but processor usage. Games drain battery a lot and also depends on the game. Music h264 codec is hardware so is very little drain on the battery, not to mention not using the screen. I'm sure you could do a dozen hours easily if you just listened.

Radio usage is obviously a big one, but our browsing habits would be very different. Browsing a web page and taking 15 minutes to read it will take less battery than swapping back and forth from reloading forum pages. Even our habits within that can make a difference. Do you use back button a lot or use the neogaf icon to reload the forum?

And it never takes into account radio strength and signal of our respective locations. I'm pretty sure I get worse drain at work when I'm not on wifi but with wifi on always searching.

I don't doubt that there are bad batteries and some high drain settings out there, but I suspect most 'bad battery' complaints are more likely related to specific use. I mean, there is nothing particularly special about the battery hardware in the iPhone. The advances in life will be due mostly to software. The manufacture of the battery, I assume to be pretty industry standard and this relatively low failure rates. People getting 1 or 2 hours maybe have bad batteries, but those getting 4-6 are probably within spec and just low to their use case and environment.

Ashhong

3G is a huge problem. Isn't it because the phone is constantly looking for an LTE signal?

I solved the problem of a small caller ID picture. It happens when you sync with Gmail/Exchange server. Syncing contacts with Gmail really sucks. The descriptions for phone numbers is also limited, and you can't set your own custom label. iCloud it is!

Top Bottom