• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Italy: Police Broke Up a Drug-Fueled Vatican Priest Orgy (not The Onion)

Dice//

Banned
Yeah for missing out

En5TrLA.gif

UPZFQZO.gif

Well, at least they were all legal that we know right? So no harm no foul? Or is this a sign of more insidious shit in the church?

The more I read the more I have questions.

Not surprised the Pope is angry.

They shouda just hitched a ride with that GAffer attending Dark Odyssey.

I mean, I'm sure it's someone's fetish.

What is dark odyssey?

Replicant

As a lapse Catholic, I find it hard to be surprised.

These Priests are forced to repress their desire for human contact, something that is essentially natural and normal for any human being. We all want to be loved and wanted.

Shame about the hypocrisy but at least in this case it's between consensual adults. This is why ALL religions need to move to present day already. Stop with all the bullshit rules and regulations from the stone age.

dabig2

I'm not even surprised. Ok, maybe just a little surprised that it seems to be all legal consenting adults.

These responses seem a bit hateful to Catholics.

You all are members of group that put a pedofile in a leadership role. Sound familiar?

Cast those stones.

I figure a lot of the people here joking about Catholics in here would welcome a chance to also shit on current America and its rapist-in-chief, so I mean, go ahead if you want to shift the convo to that. It'll be off-topic though.

Tripon

I figure a lot of the people here joking about Catholics in here would welcome a chance to also shit on current America and its rapist-in-chief, so I mean, go ahead if you want to shift the convo to that. It'll be off-topic though.

Uh, that is totally not what he's talking about.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
A gay sex orgy in the Vatican staring Robert Langdon, yeah i'd read that and see if Tom Hanks will star in the movie.

Then we find out it was a prequel to Philadelphia all along!

Tom Hanks Cinematic Universe

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na... Here in Philadelphia

You all are members of group that put a pedofile in a leadership role. Sound familiar?

Cast those stones.

Give me two stones and I'll throw one at each house

EDIT I don't think I'm the right street I'm holding off any stone throwing activities until I know I can confirm the addresses

Gattsu25

Banned
Uh, that is totally not what he's talking about.

Huh, I read it as a Trump dig as well. Makes less sense in this other context unless Class_A_Ninja edits in a bunch of 'we's and 'our's considering the forum he's posting on, transports us back 10 years to when that person was still in a leadership position but has that person commit the crime back then instead of ten years after they were deposed.

dabig2

Huh, I read it as a Trump dig as well. Makes less sense in this other context unless Class_A_Ninja edits in a bunch of 'we's and 'our's considering the forum he's posting on, transports us back 10 years to when that person was still in a leadership position but has that person commit the crime back then instead of ten years after they were deposed.

Yes. Moreover, this forum doesn't have centuries of not only protecting the pedophiles in it while denigrating the victims, but at the same time making life hell for homosexuals in and out of it's authority reach.

I'm giving the shit post the benefit of the doubt here.

Mugsy

Cast those stones.

The problem isn't the existence of pedophiles in the organization, it is the cover ups that let the pedophiles evade justice and continue to abuse children.

daviyoung

Banned
Well, at least they were all legal that we know right? So no harm no foul? Or is this a sign of more insidious shit in the church?

What do you mean by more insidious shit? Lol

The problem isn't the acts themselves, whatever, they can do what they like. The problem is that the Catholic Church hasn't historically been a proponent of homosexuality, and here they are not practicing what they are preaching.

.JayZii

Banned

Cast those stones.
Are we talking about an old neogaf mod, or am I missing something here? Seems a bit like comparing bananas and rosebuds, or eggplants and peaches to me.

Mivey

If it was consensual, and nothing seems to imply it was not, why did the police get involved? I mean, I guess it's a bit embarrasing, but beyond that no harm was done.

.JayZii

Banned
If it was consensual, and nothing seems to imply it was not, why did the police get involved? I mean, I guess it's a bit embarrasing, but beyond that no harm was done.
I feel like the Vatican probably has laws about that sort of behavior and people living there are probably the worst neighbors imaginable.

That weird point in time when we can go...

As long as it's not with altar boys, vaya con dios.

To be honest, the church need a revamp. We should have these guys out spreading the word about the faith.

If you become a priest, you can be totally righteous.

Mechazawa

Cast those stones.
So when do I get to read your op-ed on how GAF mods found out about Amir0x's pedophilia, and then decided to keep him in his position of power and bounce him around to evade authorities and repercussions so that he could molest more children.

Top Bottom