• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling so frustrated while watching iZombie. Probably cause all these people could solve more of their problems if they were just honest with each other.

It's like Season 1/2 of Arrow.

A long time ago we used to be friends.

I can't believe they had Liv say that. So pandering to Rob Thomas fans, yet so deliciously wonderful.

-Deimos

lK8ORgH.gif

zulux21

so, I am starting to just hope major dies in the next episode as his story line is horrible this season and the show would be far better off without him.

though to be fair I am not really a fan of any of the overarching story lines going on right now.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Real Housewife Liv was hilarious and gorgeous in that red dress.

But ugh crushing so hard on Ravi. I can't take it!!

Hamlet

Solid episode. Happy to see Peyton is back and also nice to see she's already trying to fix the rift with Ravi and Liv so quick. The scene with the birthday cake was lovely.

KNT-Zero

That moment when Liv talk about that blue dress and who it belongs to...
A long time ago, we used to be friends.

Seriously, Rob Thomas is killing it with this show. Both in story contents and references >_<

EDIT: Also, Dick Casablancas Sr.!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I thought this was the funniest episode of the series.

"Driving Ms. Crazy"
The Slap
The drink throwing
The constant usage of cell speakerphone

Loved every bit.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Poor, poor Liv. Thank god she discovered the cake.

I was worried she was about to take a Major-like spiral. Good thing Peyton came back. Thinking about the episode in hindsight, Liv was reaching out to Ravi and Clive and they rejected her. She was trying to be around her friends for her birthday, without making a big deal about it. Shit is sad.

Razmos

Liv's actress needs some sort of award.. nay, a sainthood for her role in this show. She essentially plays a different character each week on top of her existing character, and she absolutely KILLS it, every single time.

Not to mention the fact that she is absolutely stunning and a great lead.

This show just keeps on getting better and better, I'm amazed.

Wait, has it been pointed out that last night episode was Liv's birthday & it was also Rose McIver's actual birthday. That couldn't have been a lucky coincidence.

Kevinroc

I thought the mystery was a little easy this week. But the world building was pretty good (although I do have problems with Major's story so far).

Peyton's back, though. I liked that.

JesseZao

Why didn't the guy that woke up in major's trunk go full zombie when major opened the trunk? Major doesn't still have the zombie strength right?

scarlet

Liv's actress needs some sort of award.. nay, a sainthood for her role in this show. She essentially plays a different character each week on top of her existing character, and she absolutely KILLS it, every single time.

Not to mention the fact that she is absolutely stunning and a great lead.

This show just keeps on getting better and better, I'm amazed.

MTE while watching the episode, Liv's like zombie Tatiana Maslany

Yoooo that is awesome! Can't wait to see your Halloween getup.

Since you live in Vancouver, have you spotted any other actors like Grant or Amell?

Shaanyboi

Banned
Yoooo that is awesome! Can't wait to see your Halloween getup.

Since you live in Vancouver, have you spotted any other actors like Grant or Amell?
iZombie has filmed across from my apartment afew times.

As far as the main DC stuff goes, funny story. I was heading to meet some people after leaving work super late, but chose to walk past the stadium (which is used as STAR Labs in Flash, just with a different structure cg'd ontop). Anyways, I'm walking with my headphones on only to pass the set as they're filming Firestorm, Flash, and Arrow all fighting Reverse Flash. So... sorta got that whole thing spoiled for me lol. It's also how I found out Oliver was joining the League of Assassins.

But yeah, they also have filmed around my apartment, Arrow does a lot of chase sequences a block from where I work so you see cranes there alot. A friend of ours was saying she's passed by the guy who plays Merlyn by her apartment a few times (though she only knows him from Doctor Who)

It's weird :p

Also I'm friends with some people who have worked on Arrow/Flash to varying capacities. Most of them say the same thing - just about the whole cast is fucking sweet as hell, except for Stephen Amell who is a total prick. Their words though.

anaron

iZombie has filmed across from my apartment afew times.

As far as the main DC stuff goes, funny story. I was heading to meet some people after leaving work super late, but chose to walk past the stadium (which is used as STAR Labs in Flash, just with a different structure cg'd ontop). Anyways, I'm walking with my headphones on only to pass the set as they're filming Firestorm, Flash, and Arrow all fighting Reverse Flash. So... sorta got that whole thing spoiled for me lol. It's also how I found out Oliver was joining the League of Assassins.

But yeah, they also have filmed around my apartment, Arrow does a lot of chase sequences a block from where I work so you see cranes there alot. A friend of ours was saying she's passed by the guy who plays Merlyn by her apartment a few times (though she only knows him from Doctor Who)

It's weird :p

Also I'm friends with some people who have worked on Arrow/Flash to varying capacities. Most of them say the same thing - just about the whole cast is fucking sweet as hell, except for Stephen Amell who is a total prick. Their words though.
haha, I love when hating someone is consistently justified. It always kills me when fans try to convince everyone how great a guy he is.

Top Bottom