• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

I know how you feel.

On another note, I saw this on Ravi's twitter. I thought it was pretty neat. Joel and Nathan Drake

CSsww37UkAEba6o.jpg

These guys are the best

Razmos

Just watched the latest episode, is there anything Rose can't do? that singing was beautiful. and Ravi dressed as a cowboy was just *fans self*

I'm a bit confused as to where Rita and Major woke up though, they woke up in a bed which you would assume would be either hers or majors... but Rita lives with Liv, and Major lives with Ravi, so Major woke up in Liv's apartment, since he wasn't at home.

I suppose we can assume that Liv didn't see him, but you'd think he would be weirded out by fucking her roommate in the next room? eh. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it and she has her own apartment for when she's not spying on Liv

El Topo

Pretty sure she has her own apartment. I don't really see the need for her to live with Liv in the first place.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Just watched the latest episode, is there anything Rose can't do? that singing was beautiful. and Ravi dressed as a cowboy was just *fans self*

I'm a bit confused as to where Rita and Major woke up though, they woke up in a bed which you would assume would be either hers or majors... but Rita lives with Liv, and Major lives with Ravi, so Major woke up in Liv's apartment, since he wasn't at home.

I suppose we can assume that Liv didn't see him, but you'd think he would be weirded out by fucking her roommate in the next room? eh. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it and she has her own apartment for when she's not spying on Liv

Hotel?

Pretty sure she has her own apartment. I don't really see the need for her to live with Liv in the first place.

Keep an eye on their leverage against Major?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
don't want to stick around until i'm caught up but i just watched episode 2 of this season and man oh man, this show is so good

frat liv & molly'd out ravi are the two best things ever

also dat police tape dress

El Topo

Probably doesn't tell everyone about zombies.
I imagine it's a pretty fucking tight circle within the company regarding what the big picture is.

Eh. It's a stretch. I don't really have a problem with it, as it opens up more possibilities for the writers, but it's definitely not too reasonable. Then again, we're talking about an energy drink company whose newest creation creates zombies, so....who cares?

Hamlet

Talk about a packed episode. Nice to see Clive is finally getting there with the whole Zombie thing, should be interesting how reacts once he eventually finds out what Liv is. The "Cure" Blaine and Ravi fight was fantastic. Really well shot also.

I like seeing Major getting his shit back together.
Yeah while it's nice he really needs to come clean to Liv about the whole Max Rager situation otherwise its just going to fall apart all over again :(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I really liked Clive in this episode. He has good chemistry with the FBI liaison and him taking that abusive asshole down a peg was excellent.

Glad to see Major finally moving in the right direction. Him working with those kids is the perfect thing for his character.

The Blaine and Ravi fight was fun too. I loved how Blaine just shrugged the whole thing off once it was over.

I can't wait to see what happens when Liv figures out her roommate is a spy AND slept with major. I feel a Full On Zombie moment coming.

I really liked Clive in this episode. He has good chemistry with the FBI liaison and him taking that abusive asshole down a peg was excellent.

Glad to see Major finally moving in the right direction. Him working with those kids is the perfect thing for his character.

The Blaine and Ravi fight was fun too. I loved how Blaine just shrugged the whole thing off once it was over.

I can't wait to see what happens when Liv figures out her roommate is a spy AND slept with major. I feel a Full On Zombie moment coming.

Clive has been money all season. I like how they're playing a slow burn with him discovering the truth about whats really going on. I'm really excited to see how he reacts whenever he does find out about what Liv really is.

Nabs

Steve Hytner is the perfect nemesis for Ravi. I hope he gets more screen time down the line.

jiaho

Neo Member
Nice episode Major trying to fix himself and Clive slowly figuring out the zombie stuff was great.

Ravi at the other morgue and Ravi vs Blaine were nice moments too

Philippo

My God dat Rita...

tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo2_500.png

Seriously though great episode as always: Bon Jovi, The Cure, Clive being badass; so good.

And Major finally being happy? So nice, but we know it's not going to happen.

TripOpt55

Blaine singing The Cure into that fight with him and Ravi was amazing. I love all the little layers going on in the overall story too. Blaine, Major, Clive. Can't wait to see some of these threads come together. Coach Liv was pretty good as well. Really liked seeing Major bouncing back a bit this week.

DaveH

I don't think I can take it if this follows the formula of bringing Liv and Major into complete harmony only to have them broken up by his former habit and hitman activities. That trope is keeping me from buying into their relationship now. If by some miracle she actually forgives and understands and empathizes that would be amazing, but I don't know that a procedural supernatural soap can do that... it seems like the second round of break-ups and betrayal is inevitable. :(

JesseZao

I don't think I can take it if this follows the formula of bringing Liv and Major into complete harmony only to have them broken up by his former habit and hitman activities. That trope is keeping me from buying into their relationship now. If by some miracle she actually forgives and understands and empathizes that would be amazing, but I don't know that a procedural supernatural soap can do that... it seems like the second round of break-ups and betrayal is inevitable. :(

I hear ya. I've decided to just let go of my cynicism for this show and just have fun with it. It's been a fun ride either way.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
finally caught up and can post without worrying about spoilers

is this the thread where we proclaim our love for real dead housewife Liv?😍

or frat bro Liv? 😍😍

or country Liv's, "well butter my butt and call it a biscuit" 😍😍😍

Calvero

Banned
started watching season 1 on Netflix the other day. pretty fun show. i didn't expect much but i enjoyed it. does it get better? worse?

Priz

Wow, the latest on their twitter:

https://twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/660517573830664192
https://twitter.com/malcolmjgoodwin/status/662134667647152128
https://twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/662164197795459073
@RahulKohli13 said:
And so it's decided, we shall find our favourite iZOMBIE fan fiction and cold read it for you on camera. Stay tuned.
The cast taking on/embracing their fan fiction that they each favorited most on camera probably with the other cast members expressions/reactions could be amazing or terrible.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
started watching season 1 on Netflix the other day. pretty fun show. i didn't expect much but i enjoyed it. does it get better? worse?

Definitely better. It was okay early on, but it sounds its footing more for me in the back half of the season. There are a couple early episodes in Season 1 that I couldn't stand, like Live and Let Clive.

To be perfectly honest, I like the show way more than the comic it is based on. It's actually hard to eve compare them since they're soooooo different but I think the changes they made to translate it for TV are all for the better.

Nabs

Wow, the latest on their twitter:

https://twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/660517573830664192
https://twitter.com/malcolmjgoodwin/status/662134667647152128
https://twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/662164197795459073

The cast taking on/embracing their fan fiction that they each favorited most on camera probably with the other cast members expressions/reactions could be amazing or terrible.

We need to make Wozzly a star.

finally caught up and can post without worrying about spoilers

is this the thread where we proclaim our love for real dead housewife Liv?��

or frat bro Liv? ����

or country Liv's, "well butter my butt and call it a biscuit" ������

Knicks hater Liv touched my heart.

liquidtmd

Banned

Razmos

The last episode was really good. Still don't think there has been a single bad episode yet. Even the episodes that have a lame case-of-the-week usually have amazing character interactions and main plot.

Major with a bit of facial hair actually had me swooning a bit. He seems to get more attractive by the episode, especially when he's wise-cracking ;P

Clive starting to clue in to the zombie goings on is really entertaining, and the FBI lady doing funny things behind the window and making him laugh was so funny.

Ravi and Blaine fighting was great, as was Ravi having a measuring contest with the other morgue guy :p

Nice to see Major finally not depressing wreck

I think this Season is going to be Clive starts slowly learning about zombies
Is there going to be fan fiction episode

jadedm17

so I just started season 1 of this on netflix (2 episodes in) and I'm already liking it. How does the first season turn out and how is season 2 so far?
I'm a cynical, picky increasingly old man...
I liked it. A lot. Characters, progression of the story, humor... Season one is solid.
I've gotta wait on my friend who lives out of town to visit again for season two sadly.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
PAGING WOZZLY!

You rang?

They wouldn't be allowed to read what I'd write.

Gym Attite Major and Cowboy Ravi are more than roommates. When they go to bed only one of them will last long enough to see The Dying Light.

Wait. I have another idea Liv eats the brains of someone...well can't ruin that surprise.

Good episode tho! Just caught up. I don't know if I'm buying Major and Liv getting back together so soon, but we'll see.

Top Bottom