• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Credo

Thanks, Raw64life and Sir_Crocodile, for the responses, and Zach for pointing out my typo. Can't wait to get started watching!

Mahonay

Banned
Every other guy in this UK tournament has the same haircut
It's the Brooklyn hipster haircut. When it first started here a few years ago people were asking for the "Boardwalk Empire" cut.

Here was something I got close to it like 3-4 years ago
K3oZvIC.jpg

imBask

Banned
so being an asshole to fans is ok and endorsed by WrassleGAF because reasons, alright

I sure hope you guys would react the same way if that tweet was from HHH!

so being an asshole to fans is ok and endorsed by WrassleGAF because reasons, alright

We all know randy's a super-turd, but even super turds can be right once in a while.

Whining about a wrestler being angry you're interrupting his leisure time - in what sounds like the middle of a work out - isn't cool

Fox318

Thats pretty funny from Orton.

Its a shame that the WWE doesn't have a portable gym trailer for talent or something so they can workout in peace. They pretty much use Planet Fitness or RetroFtness gyms because of their location or do what Cesaro and Seth do and have a network of crossfit gyms that will let them walk in for the day.

Kaladin

The guy posted the encounter yesterday. Orton politely told him to fuck off and he still took a picture of him and was in general an asshole. Rule #1 when encountering a celebrity, if they brush you off, go about your business like they aren't there.

Mahonay

Banned

Haitch would just veil it with false niceties or some annoying remark he thinks is clever. At least Randy is upfront with the fact he's a dick.
if you are an asshole, you get called out

let them lift, don't bother them at the gym
Also this.

We all know randy's a super-turd, but even super turds can be right once in a while.

Whining about a wrestler being angry you're interrupting his leisure time - in what sounds like the middle of a work out - isn't cool

Regardless of what he said to the fan who asked for the pic, it wasn't yes, couldn't have been interpreted as a yes, and was taken almost immediately after

https://neareport.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/16107990_1116377355175704_1842148699_o.jpg?w=845 - the face of a guy who clearly just wanted to be, and deserved to be, left alone. Orton's awful but was right this time

Regardless of what he said to the fan who asked for the pic, it wasn't yes, couldn't have been interpreted as a yes, and was taken almost immediately after

https://neareport.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/16107990_1116377355175704_1842148699_o.jpg?w=845 - the face of a guy who clearly just wanted to be, and deserved to be, left alone. Orton's awful but was right this time

yup

Why is imbask so obsessed with HHH

imbask took those burying bicycle short years hard

Fox318

In what world would you whip out your phone and take a pic of somebody with that face?

I'd just want to leave that dude alone.

Haitch would just veil it with false niceties or some annoying remark he thinks is clever. At least Randy is upfront with the fact he's a dick.

Also this.

for real

it is also just shitty gym etiquette

tell that dood that no one wants to take a pic with his 130 lb soaking wet noodle body

you're all missing the point.

he can call him out all he wants

i'm saying you guys have double standards

If the only change in this scenario was replacing Orton's name with HHH's, I'd have the same reaction for the most part

I reserve the right to laugh at the angry face he makes in the pic, and to say Fuck HHH the other 99% of the time, but he'd still be right in this scenario to be pissed and have his response. Let people relax and be at the gym without having to worry about posing for pics

Top Bottom