• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

C2eX2e9WQAAf3DL.jpg

MOTY

Zach

Tan of Zach = Job

Biblical Job?

[Zach] is presented as a good and prosperous family man who is beset with horrendous [WrassleGAF-related] disasters that take away all that he holds dear, including his offspring, his health, and his property. He struggles to understand his situation and begins a search for the answers to his difficulties.

Story checks out.

Credo

One more question relating to my earlier NJPW post... Are there any podcasts covering NJPW other than Japanese Audio Wrestling hosted by Chris Charlton? I listened to the last couple of those to try to figure out what's been going on recently so that I'll have some context as to the ongoing feuds, but it would be good to have another cast to listen to. Also, I wish I could find some kind of "NJPW for Beginners" article or feature that gives some info about what's been happening the last 6 or so months, but I guess I could figure out enough just by going through wikipedia pages of the different wrestlers.

Zach

One more question relating to my earlier NJPW post... Are there any podcasts covering NJPW other than Japanese Audio Wrestling hosted by Chris Charlton? I listened to the last couple of those to try to figure out what's been going on recently so that I'll have some context as to the ongoing feuds, but it would be good to have another cast to listen to. Also, I wish I could find some kind of "NJPW for Beginners" article or feature that gives some info about what's been happening the last 6 or so months, but I guess I could figure out enough just by going through wikipedia pages of the different wrestlers.

I found this for you on the reddits: Beginner's Guide to New Japan.

You should read the voices of wrestling NJPW year in review

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MR30IOU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Also their website has a lot of good columns and podcasts

http://www.voicesofwrestling.com

Fox318

Hot take: Orton and Triple H are both douchebags

Orton has gotten alot better and seems way more relaxed since his new marriage. IIRC he was on a podcast where he really sounded at peace with his life.

Plus he smokes a ton of weed now and he's mellowed out.

HHH is an odd one. You can tell having daughters and training with Joe Demarco have really changed his life but then there is still the dumb shit like booking himself as the badass against Roman and him insisting on being the face of NXT, CWC, and UK Tournament. I get that he is trying to create an imagine so investors won't flip the fuck out with him as CEO in 10 years but there are still those hints of the HHH that is bitter he was never Dwayne Johnson.

Top Bottom