• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

imBask

Banned
I don't plan on having kids for now tbh, it looks terrible, and people with kids are miserable and they always try to bait you into having kids too so they don't feel alone in their misery

Hex

Banned
raw

EviLore?

Kaladin

Current Royal Ramble Lineup:

*30 Man Royal Rumble for Wrestlemania 33 main event championship match: The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg, WWE United States champion Chris Jericho, Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins, WWE Intercontinental champion Dean Ambrose, The Miz, The New Day, Dolph Ziggler, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Luke Harper, Cesaro, Sheamus announced as competing.

*WWE champion AJ Styles vs. John Cena.

*WWE Universal champion Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns with Chris Jericho hanging above the ring in a cage.

*WWE Raw Women's champion Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Rich Swann vs. Neville.

That's 15 of the 30 announced right there.....who else is in?

Kaladin

I think it's fairly obvious Finn Balor is in the Ramble, he's ready to come back. Triple H could return in the Ramble as well and use that to start his feud with Rollins.

If those two happen, we only have ten slots left.

I can fill it with : American Alpha, Goldust, R-Truth, Sami Zayn, Random Cruiserweight, Random NXT Guy, Kallisto, Gallows, Anderson

Browny

Banned
That gif loaded so slowly on my phone, I could see the look of acceptance on Maven's face, followed by his soul leaving his body as he hit the deck. Brutal.

Zach

What was Maven thinking with that ring attire? He looked much better by late 2004, but by then his goose was cooked.

That gif loaded so slowly on my phone, I could see the look of acceptance on Maven's face, followed by his soul leaving his body as he hit the deck. Brutal.
It's intentionally slowed down, likely to show just how messed up of a chair shot it is.

While he was never Rock levels of bad, Taker gave some mean chair shots in his career. This and the Kennedy one stand out the most.

Top Bottom