• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sephzilla

Check your facts, Spicezilla!

PyfkV17.png

I'M A CYBORG YOU
STUPID
IDIOT! MY MEMORY IS ADMISSIBLE AS EVIDENCE

The Wrestlemania AXXESS VIP Signing schedule is as follows:

PREMIUM VIP SIGNINGS

Thursday 3/30 at 8 PM - Randy Orton

Friday 3/31 at 7 PM - Seth Rollins.

Saturday 4/1 at 10 AM - Roman Reigns.

Saturday 4/1 at 1 PM - AJ Styles.

Saturday 4/1 at 3 PM - Dean Ambrose.

Sunday 4/2 at 8 AM - Kurt Angle

VIP SIGNINGS:

Thursday 3/30 at 6 PM - Sasha Banks

Thursday 3/30 at 8 PM - Enzo Amore & Big Cass.

Friday 3/31 at 5 PM - Shinsuke Nakamura.

Saturday 4/1 at 8 AM - Samoa Joe.

Saturday 4/1 at 10 AM - Nikki Bella.

Saturday 4/1 at 1 PM - Chris Jericho.

Saturday 4/1 at 6 PM - Bray Wyatt.

Saturday 4/1 at 8 PM - Bayley.

Sunday 4/2 at 10 AM - Edge.
When does this go on sale? I want to buy the dean ambrose one for my girlfriend since she loves him. (She admits he's trash in the ring though)

Dark theme is for jabronies. Maybe it'll be a #draw when it gives me an orange text option.

Dark theme 4 life. It's just tooo sweeet (and other dated wrasslin' references).

What happened?

His twitter feed is pro-Trump and gamergatey. I didn't even know who he was until I read the thread regarding babyface hero to the masses Young Obi Wan Kenobi and smirking heavyweight heel shitstain Piers Morgan.

Why didn't you Americna folks keep Morgan? I thought I could rely on you to take our shittest celebrities away. Keep James Corden, while we're on the subject. Wait.. what's the odds of Corden doing a 'Drew Carey' and joining the RR?

I love you too, 31GhostsIV.

And Sephzilla BANNED Das Wunderkind from the Avatar Rumble. Can you believe that?

Sephzilla with the massive heel turn. Like The Rock at Deadly Game. Is that why he's gone Trump gold as well? EDIT He's changed back to standard Robocop colours.

Seph - You lost a Bob Morton and I lost an Agent Rosenfield this week. Bad times.

Yakuza 0 is a very good kideo game, friends. Got it with RE7 today, but haven't played that yet as Yakuza's just too awesome to put down.

My copy of Yakuza should be with me tomorrow. Did you have a hard time finding a copy?

Why? That actually sounds like a good use of all 3. Better than one of them winning the Rumble and being in the title picture.

No one to carry them. That match would be a disaster. Lesnar and Goldberg is fine for a 10 minute match but when you add another body in it, it will be distracting. Taker needs someone who can take the bumps and milk the crowd. I think Styles is the perfect opponent for Taker but it won't end up like that.

Question for y'all in two parts from a WrassleGAF part timer:

a) who should be winning the rumble this year and..
b) who is winning the rumble this year?

Nekofrog

Banned
Look at these guys, talking and talking and talking like its the wwe or something. Freaking fight each other already like it's the awa. Put blue into like 9 arm bars

The Wrestlemania AXXESS VIP Signing schedule is as follows:

PREMIUM VIP SIGNINGS

Thursday 3/30 at 8 PM - Randy Orton

Friday 3/31 at 7 PM - Seth Rollins.

Saturday 4/1 at 10 AM - Roman Reigns.

Saturday 4/1 at 1 PM - AJ Styles.

Saturday 4/1 at 3 PM - Dean Ambrose.

Sunday 4/2 at 8 AM - Kurt Angle

VIP SIGNINGS:

Thursday 3/30 at 6 PM - Sasha Banks

Thursday 3/30 at 8 PM - Enzo Amore & Big Cass.

Friday 3/31 at 5 PM - Shinsuke Nakamura.

Saturday 4/1 at 8 AM - Samoa Joe.

Saturday 4/1 at 10 AM - Nikki Bella.

Saturday 4/1 at 1 PM - Chris Jericho.

Saturday 4/1 at 6 PM - Bray Wyatt.

Saturday 4/1 at 8 PM - Bayley.

Sunday 4/2 at 10 AM - Edge.
So you already paid for Mania and have to pay extra to meet them? That kind of sucks (unless it's open to the public then sure, I guess)

That Nak/Joe tho.....Rumble cometh

Top Bottom