• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

So Cena's promo on Smackdown was such a great heel promo. Man he nailed it.

The idea was to make him come off like a completely unlikable arrogant c**t right?

Zach

See you next week!
When's the Rumble? This Sunday, right? I'm sure I'll watch at least some of it. And I plan on watching Manio, or a lot of it, but I'm feeling like that will be a complete waste of time.

After that, I may jump ship to New Japanese Grapple Sport. :O

klonere

Banned
chris charlton ‏@reasonjp
Suzuki 'is strong style putting on a great show for the fans? No. Strong style is fighting someone and winning.' #njpwworld

vB9B5.gif

I guess it is pretty clear Omega is going no where near WWE if he plans to make an announcement on a show with Bryan Alvarez & Dave Meltzer. That good news I guess.

Alvarez had Triple H on a few days ago.

Maybe wrasslin' observer is going to be used as a marketing tool like TMZ and ESPN now.

Omega isn't going to WWE for a few years.

The Meltz says Ryan Ward is still head writer of smackdown. Road Dogg has a new title but the same job, and the two continue to co-write smackdown.

Says HHH is trying to get his guys into key positions, which I guess isn't exactly surprising given he's going to probably be in charge of the company one day.

imo the rumour never made that much sense in that Ward is HHH's guy too. Ryan helmed hhh's baby nxt.

ReiGun

Mania line up currently

"The Mania lineup at this point is looking like Goldberg vs. Lesnar, Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns, HHH vs. Seth Rollins, Jericho vs. Owens, Wyatt vs. Orton, Show vs. Shaquille O’Neal and Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax as the Raw women’s title match. The key is the Rumble winner is likely, although they could swerve, to be the person who will challenge for either the Universal title or WWE title.

The only Smackdown match on that list is Orton vs. Wyatt, and it’s not a secret that Wyatt was scheduled for a title run in 2017. That immediately puts both of them in contention, and if one wins, the other would be favored to win the Chamber match. There’s a story that just started going around about Orton winning the Rumble and Wyatt winning the Chamber match. If that doesn’t happen, it would be because plans changed. Even though historically the booking before Mania always gets out and it almost never changed (it changes for other reasons, such as injuries or guys quitting, but that’s usually known as well), with the increase in social media, my feeling is nothing is a lock until it happens. I doubt we’ll see major destination changes, in the sense the top of the card will probably be pretty close to as is slated now, but how to get there could change."

KeA4dij.gif

Vince can't possibly still be trying to get Reigns over if he's even considering stuff like this.

Mahonay

Banned
The Meltz says Ryan Ward is still head writer of smackdown. Road Dogg has a new title but the same job, and the two continue to co-write smackdown.

Says HHH is trying to get his guys into key positions, which I guess isn't exactly surprising given he's going to probably be in charge of the company one day.

imo the rumour never made that much sense in that Ward is HHH's guy too. Ryan helmed hhh's baby nxt.
Thank goodness.

Hasney

Lot's of top talent that either hasn't put on a good match in years, or they've jst been pushed to to the top because of one guys throbbing erection for them.

It won't be a fun watch.

Tall4Life

Lot's of top talent that either hasn't put on a good match in years, or they've jst been pushed to to the top because of one guys throbbing erection for them.

It won't be a fun watch.

Most of those guys have had great matches recently, lol. And Roman is the best worker in the company not named AJ Styles.

Jamie OD

klonere

Banned
I didn't expect Kenny's story to turn into Lebron James and The Decision

That is a fantastic analogy. You need to claim credit for this when someone else inevitably steals it.

When's the Rumble? This Sunday, right? I'm sure I'll watch at least some of it. And I plan on watching Manio, or a lot of it, but I'm feeling like that will be a complete waste of time.

After that, I may jump ship to New Japanese Grapple Sport. :O

Join us Zach!

Top Bottom