• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CYpBeeJWkAA7mHj.png

Anth0ny

IT'S BEEN 32 LONG YEARS SINCE PEPSI SET MICHAEL JACKSON'S HEAD AFLAME DURING A COMMERCIAL SHOOT

MICHAEL JACKSON EXACTS HIS REVENGE ON PEPSI BY ENTERING THE OCTAGON AGAINST A MAN WITH A PEPSI TATTOO

THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL

THE BEST IN THE WORLD

IT'S BEEN 32 LONG YEARS SINCE PEPSI SET MICHAEL JACKSON'S HEAD AFLAME DURING A COMMERCIAL SHOOT

MICHAEL JACKSON EXACTS HIS REVENGE ON PEPSI BY ENTERING THE OCTAGON AGAINST A MAN WITH A PEPSI TATTOO

THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL

THE BEST IN THE WORLD

A kid toucher vs. a man who married a woman with the body of an adolescent boy, MAGGLE. That'll put butts in seats.

Feed Sakuraba to Aoki again, and then Punk fights Sakuraba three days later.

God, what I wouldn't give to see Inoki in 2016 vs. Punk. My money would be on Inoki.

Kaladin

I love how NXT has helped Samoa Joe cut good promos. He has totally abandoned his scream as loud as he want promos in TNA.

Joe is one of those guys where you can tell when he cares and when he doesn't give a fuck. NXT gives him a reason to care, TNA didn't so he just did whatever.

somedevil

Joe is one of those guys where you can tell when he cares and when he doesn't give a fuck. NXT gives him a reason to care, TNA didn't so he just did whatever.

Yeah you can tell but he was doing those type of promos in ROH. Plus in 2006-2007 he was doing them as well. I remember from review a wai him cutting a promo screaming how he was going to kill Jarrett.

kirblar

WWE should have WM32 around Maryland/D.C. With the MGM National Harbor opening by the end of this year, you can expect a lot of tourism dollars flowing through the area. Not to mention the closeness to Titan Tower.

Also Florida sucks dick.
Would be awesome, but the weather's such a risk that time of year.

Mahonay

Banned
Just to give some perspective, The Colosseum was built in 1921, so you can imagine.

When you go to pee, its in a long bathtub looking thing with everyone Bukkakeing into it, pissing all over each other, its the definition of a S*ithole.

Its crazy man. I can't even explain it right.
I've been to a couple ballparks/stadiums that have the troughs. It's pretty disgusting.

OctoMan

Banned
They need to keep WM in premier cities and not 2nd tier cities like rumored Orlando or Minneapolis. They're on a pretty good with Atlanta/Miami/NJ/New Orleans/San Francisco/Dallas. They have their flaws but all certainly among america's most famous.

They need to keep WM in premier cities and not 2nd tier cities like rumored Orlando or Minneapolis. They're on a pretty good with Atlanta/Miami/NJ/New Orleans/San Francisco/Dallas. They have their flaws but all certainly among america's most famous.
I think it makes the cities appeal a bit more. Give it some variety as it bores me when Mania is in the same places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom