• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
The Network is plenty attractive for the NXT viewing audience, with stuff like BG, specials and Takeover's. If they're still pirating at 9,99 they will never pay for it. WWE has no reason to give any further thought to this.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching Trainwreck. Not even joking: Cena needs to quit wrestling right this second and go into acting. Guy could be a huge deal as a comedic action guy. Huge.

Barrage

Watching Trainwreck. Not even joking: Cena needs to quit wrestling right this second and go into acting. Guy could be a huge deal as a comedic action guy. Huge.

He's in two comedies currently in theatres. I think his plan is to stick to cameos/small roles and do both for the next two-three years.I really do think he wants them to have the "Next Guy" ready when he retires.

He's in two comedies currently in theatres. I think his plan is to stick to cameos/small roles and do both for the next two-three years.I really do think he wants them to have the "Next Guy" ready when he retires.
Maybe he should help them in that department

So, he could be the next Channing Tatum?
They already resemble each other
You either die a part timer, or you live long enough to see yourself become a carny.
Embrace it brother.

I'm probably wrong here but isn't this a kayfabe tweet gone horribly wrong or are these legit his beliefs.

It seems to be a common thing in da bidness though

Nx5iG8p.png

Yeah, Briscoe said he was tweeting in character and later apologized. He even donated his earnings from his next two ROH shows to an LGBT charity.

I'm not the biggest Briscoes fan either, but at least they're more interesting partners for Yano than Marufuji.

It works on Apple TV? I might have to go out this weekend, and buy one if that's the case.

No idea, was just throwing that in the mix because whenever I ask about NJPW world on ps4/xbone I always get responses like try Apple tv/Chromecast. Thought I had read it was now compatible with the web browsers but maybe that's just Demand Progress that works with that now.

UberTag

Can Roman win the Rumble again even while he's champ
That would be very confusing
The surprise twist for this year's Rumble is that the Authority is going to force Roman to defend his title in the match and will make him Entrant #1.
Only way he stays champ is to win the Rumble against the entire roster.

Triple H will then declare himself to be the #1 contender and face Reigns at WrestleMania.

Zach

Mario maker is really fun

It's true. We've been playing it over the last few days. I'm surprised it's held our attention for so long, honestly.

And as of this afternoon, I'm through episode 3 of Life is Strange. Wooooo! It's pretty good. I still don't see it breaking into my Fav Five of 2015, though.

Zach

Oh, but I came in here to say that I've subscribed to/downloaded a few episodes of The Lapsed Fan because you guys always talk about it. Any must-listens?

Kamaitachi vs Maximo was a lot of fun, some great work by Maximo selling his injured leg and the crowd were going nut for him -
shame Kamaitachi had to lose his beautiful hair, however. Also, perhaps don't expect him back at WK10/New Year's Dash, as he's announced for the CMLL show on 01/08

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's never coming back, Boots.

shitty CMLL booking is still better than jobbing to Kenny Omega and wrestling old timers and Tiger Mask in the opener.

UberTag

Why are we critiquing D.Brine's grooming habits?
Isn't he allowed whatever hairstyle he finds most comfortable now that he's retired?

The surprise twist for this year's Rumble is that the Authority is going to force Roman to defend his title in the match and will make him Entrant #1.
Only way he stays champ is to win the Rumble against the entire roster.

Triple H will then declare himself to be the #1 contender and face Reigns at WrestleMania.

I see. But I disagree with 3H putting himself over.

Monsoon Classic posted some matches from heat

Heat 1998: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHjKvdyQeqo&list=PLzUe-EuTVgmqe2lxdmFjFymV1J79t9MW4

Shane on commentary is hilarious

Shane is great.

somedevil

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12392013_10153469897546026_6104349562428819754_n.jpg?oh=db3035fa64a797a5b7277258d9fa001a&oe=56FB5298

This must be the first live Impact in awhile, right?

Yep, but its probably going to be semi live when they tape it a few hours before it airs.

Seriously shame is awesome. Dude is excited to watch some wrasslin. Something sorely missed by wwe today

Listin to him get hype for Henry Vader

https://youtu.be/O0guBKutD6M

Well your going to get something different on Smackdown on the 7th when Mauro Ranallo debuts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep, but its probably going to be semi live when they tape it a few hours before it airs.

Well your going to get something different on Smackdown on the 7th when Mauro Ranallo debuts.

This whole week is going to be a weird one for wrasslin.

galvatron

This is honestly why I used to boo Cena. He's capable of cutting really entertaining promos, but decides to be super boring on the mic most of the time.

12392013_10153469897546026_6104349562428819754_n.jpg

This must be the first live Impact in awhile, right?
How does Eric Young go from being a pencil neck Geek to this?

Seriously shame is awesome. Dude is excited to watch some wrasslin. Something sorely missed by wwe today

Listin to him get hype for Henry Vader

https://youtu.be/O0guBKutD6M
Shane came off so fluid on commentary, he enjoyed it and you could tell.

How many episodes does Smack Down! have?

RBH

These clips of Sunday Night Heat from '98 are great. I loved the energy of the show when the WWE actually tried to prop it up as a proper 2nd show before Smackdown came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom