• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

G-Fex

BUT JUST WAIT GUYS

Right.

Fuck any of you that were calling people marks for knowing this is Bryan's burial.
Everyones a mark Shark!

I can't tell in this thread cause it seems like a rabid gaming side fandom and the other it seems that are sane.
They will lose every week for the next 2 months.
And D.Brine will get beat down like the loser he is after every match.
He will eventually be publically shaved in the middle of the ring.
I can see this happening. Hell I feel like i'm going to see all that tonight.

It's almost too easy.
Which fucking thread do I follow

I think the OT thread is unnecessary

Striker

Bryan is just in the late 2011 CM Punk spot at this point. He just has to pay his WWE dues for another year before they let him have an actual run as WWE champion. Oh and he still has to get pedigreed and pined in a match still
2011 Punk was a WWE title holder, at least in November. Until then he was in the main storyline with God himself, Triple H.

Face Big Dave, eh.

Sanjuro

Backlund was the most entertaining WWE Champion of the new generation era.

Arn Anderson entertained a couple fans in the south.

Do the math.

Dthomp

Am I really still supposed to care about Old School Raw when it's the same 11 "Legends" trotted out every year???

Also Daniel goes from main event matches and beginning of hour segments to a random six man tag at a quarter after 7???

But that's right, it's all building to something right? LOL Can't wait for Vince to kick the bucket...

KissVibes

Banned
Am I really still supposed to care about Old School Raw when it's the same 11 "Legends" trotted out every year???

Also Daniel goes from main event matches and beginning of hour segments to a random six man tag at a quarter after 7???

But that's right, it's all building to something right? LOL Can't wait for Vince to kick the bucket...

Nah, man it's building to the biggest Daniel Bryan match at WM30! HE'S GOING TO COMPLETELY TEAR THE HOUSE DOWN.

Top Bottom