• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Hilarious that people still beleive Bryan has a chance at getting back at getting into the main event soon. Vince is laughing his ass off backstage

Ithil

Calling him "Daniel Wyatt" makes no sense when Harper and Rowan are not called Wyatt. It's not a literal family.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
New look for DB tonight?

1526215_350271921777205_1671511965_n.png

This was from a recent house show so expect to see this tonight.

Hilarious that people still beleive Bryan has a chance at getting back at getting into the main event soon. Vince is laughing his ass off backstage
This is one of the scummiest burials I've ever witnessed. It's a long, torturous, methodical burial. At least with HHH they're usually quick and painless, but this one has Vince written all over it. He's going to drag this out until he's buried to the Earth's core.

Listen to the crowd, this is EXACTLY what Vince wanted. They don't know what to do, what to chant, and eventually they won't chant anything and Dbry will be buried into an alternate dimension.

Ithil

Most promoters would literally kill to have a talent as over as Bryan, but not Vince, having someone over like that is a nuisance.

UberTag

You guys are the same gullible people that thought the "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" guy was WWE Champion material.

:jnc
Only John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista, Mr. H's, CM Punk, The Big Show, Roman Reigns and any other muscle-bound fool is WWE Champion material.

Anyone else that gets the belt is just keeping it warm for one of these guys. And they shall be undermined and booked to open events like a loser.

Because I'm Vince McMahon, damn it! And what I say goes!

Listen to the crowd, this is EXACTLY what Vince wanted. They don't know what to do, what to chant, and eventually they won't chant anything and Dbry will be buried into an alternate dimension.

He is so far out of the main event now. It goes Cena, Orton, Brock, Batista, Rock, Punk, HHH...........midcarders..........Tensai, Daniel Wyatt, Kofi, Ziggler

Bryan is just in the late 2011 CM Punk spot at this point. He just has to pay his WWE dues for another year before they let him have an actual run as WWE champion. Oh and he still has to get pedigreed and pined in a match still

Sanjuro

Only John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista, Mr. H's, CM Punk, The Big Show, Roman Reigns and any other muscle-bound fool is WWE Champion material.

Anyone else that gets the belt is just keeping it warm for one of these guys. And they shall be undermined and booked to open events like a loser.

Because I'm Vince McMahon, damn it! And what I say goes!

The only time Vince ever confused me was giving Rey the belt. It wasn't the white thing to do.

UberTag

The only time Vince ever confused me was giving Rey the belt. It wasn't the white thing to do.
Mexicans occasionally get the belt when Vince gets convinced that will help draw money from the Latino market.
Main reason Del Rio got all of those title reigns.

UberTag

LOL They lost.

Bryan brought his failure to the Wyatt family

Good going Bryan
They will lose every week for the next 2 months.
And D.Brine will get beat down like the loser he is after every match.
He will eventually be publically shaved in the middle of the ring.

Top Bottom