• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Going all the way back to Bo Dallas, every proceeding NXT champion has been older than the person they defeated to get the belt (except when Nak/Joe traded).

Maybe Angle will go to NXT and become champ there.
And since Bo Dallas every NXT champ has been some known independent/TNA star. Neville, Sami, Owens, Finn, Joe, Nakamura and now Roode.

Sephzilla

Man, Tye was pretty goddamn over when he came out at #10. Also - Tye very quietly has some pretty fucking solid theme music.

Mahonay

Banned
Um, yes. Tying a competitive record is great and all, but the big celebration comes when you set the new record. Have you ever watched sports before?
giphy.gif

creatchee

It's the closest approximation to a relative record we have. Was Hank Aaron's 714th home run the big deal or was it the 715th?

But if that doesn't do it for you, ask yourself which sounds better:

"Hi, my name is Mahonay and I tied so and so record."

OR

"Hi, my name is Mahonay and I BROKE so and so record."

I rest my case.

Sephzilla

GWF's roster is already looking pretty loaded with talent!

Negotions are still ongoing trying to officially sign Bronx-Man, DMczaf, Data-West, and Anth0ny however.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
PSYCHOLOGY is one of those buzzwords that wrestlers and smarks use that doesn't have any actual meaning these days other than "match I like was better than match you like."

PSYCHOLOGY is one of those buzzwords that wrestlers and smarks use that doesn't have any actual meaning these days other than "match I like was better than match you like."

Psychology is what you see when you watch any of the three CM Punk / Undertaker programs sans any context or knowledge of the showbiz storyline around it.

Psychology is what you don't see when you watch Cena / AJ Styles rehash the same match three times.

AJ Styles and Roman Reigns had better matches mostly because AJ was calling the matches and not fucking John ("okay now im gonna do this to get my claps and you do this to get your claps")Cena.

Pikma

Banned
The only thing those two matches have in common is that both had the same unsatisfying bullshit ending

Fuck Cena/Okada

Heroman

Banned
It's the closest approximation to a relative record we have. Was Hank Aaron's 714th home run the big deal or was it the 715th?

But if that doesn't do it for you, ask yourself which sounds better:

"Hi, my name is Mahonay and I tied so and so record."

OR

"Hi, my name is Mahonay and I BROKE so and so record."

I rest my case.
Well no, Flair is like a 21 time world champ but wwe only accept like 16 of them. It isn't a valid record

The idea that Okada gets carried by his opponents is quickly becoming the number one most ridiculous opinion about Japanese wrestling out there. Guarantee he's looked back upon as one of the best of his generation, guaran-damn-tee it, friends. And that's a fucking shoot.

Fox318

The idea that Okada gets carried by his opponents is quickly becoming the number one most ridiculous opinion about Japanese wrestling out there. Guarantee he's looked back upon as one of the best of his generation, guaran-damn-tee it, friends. And that's a fucking shoot.

Okada carried Omega.

Thats a shoot

All those that fantasizes about Miz coming out to Bryan's music at 30, the reaction here last night showed that people would not have been able to handle it.

If the ppl was the exact same but Wyatt won the Rumble, what would your thoughts on it be?

It would've made total sense and brought legit to a heel. And Wyatt winning would've felt even better, now he seems like an afterthought with Orton being the actually that's being pushed since Survivor Series, although Bray made Roman ate the pin there, so who really knows who's the chosen one.

Semi-related to the Rumble, PAX South was at walking distance from the Dome and got to try out the Switch after a couple of hours of line, and goddammit the joycon are too fucking small, what is Nintendo thinking with this shit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Okada is already a better wrestler than AJ styles and he's like 30 years younger. Shoot.

It would've made total sense and brought legit to a heel. And Wyatt winning would've felt even better, now he seems like an afterthought with Orton being the actually that's being pushed since Survivor Series, although Bray made Roman ate the pin there, so who really knows who's the chosen one.

Semi-related to the Rumble, PAX South was at walking distance from the Dome and got to try out the Switch after a couple of hours of line, and goddammit the joycon are too fucking small, what is Nintendo thinking with this shit.

You have big hands. We get it. Me? I have a small dick so they suit me just fine.

Okada carried Omega.

Thats a shoot

It's all downhill from here for Omega. He's gonna job to Ibushi and that's going to be the last satisfying loss he takes

In WWE he'll get rolled up by R Truth, tap out to Fandango, and Rusev will cripple him in his last match

Raw64life

Not sure what selling Bubba Ray is referring to. AJ/Cena no sold each others finishers like half a dozen times each.

The worst one was the top rope AA. Styles was giving Cena the Styles Clash 30 seconds later.

Hasney

Eh, in the grip, they're fine even with big hands. You'd have to be high to use them on their own unless it's the only way you have to do 2 player MK8.

Top Bottom