• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

I joke about Cena V Orton this year, but I've convinced myself that in the next 14 months, Orton will get another 4 reigns and equal it too. Vacate the belt for some reason and your main event next year is Cena V Orton, winner breaks the record.
adwM9.gif

That's so awful that it will probably happen.

Hasney

Incoming ruthless Cena promo about Corbin's hairline, having less hair on his upper lip than on his ass and also being a bigger flop than the last guy he beat AJ Styles.

"It's not that you're not on my level, or even the level below me. You're on the level below that"

Kaladin

I was actually thinking the other day, Atlanta is getting a big fancy new stadium that can probably host a Wrestlemania in the next few years, are there any WCW standouts aside from Steiner and Buff that still need to be inducted into the Hall? Same with Minnesota and the AWA.

Atlanta hosted a Wrestlemania not long ago. It saw the return of The Rock.

Anth0ny

I have a really simple booking idea for the Lesnar/Goldberg title program:

-Goldberg shows up next week on Raw, tells Brock he has nothing left to prove against you, I beat your ass three times now.

-Lesnar is pissed. Goes on a rampage because he wants Bill Goldberg. Wins the #1 contendership on Raw in the coming weeks. Lesnar/Owens at the Feb PPV. Lesnar wins the title.

-Now Lesnar comes out on Raw again, championship in hand. Offers Goldberg a title shot at Mania. If you want, Lesnar can even make fun of Goldberg's son or something for cheap heat.

-Match accepted, you now have your title program going into Mania. Babyface Goldberg chasing heel champion Lesnar.

Goldberg beats his ass in 5 minutes at Mania, new champion and celebrates in ring with his son.

We're not getting Cena/Orton guys, Meltzer probably woulda mentioned that.

We're getting Cena/Ziggler or Cena/Corbin or Cena and Nikki/Miz and Maryse.

Cena's about to go over someone else and you're gonna like it!
I wish he'd go over to Vince's office and quit then disappear forever

I'm still surprised the Nikki and Natalya feud has yet to actually include Cena himself properly into a segment instead of just mentions.

And I can't tell if I want that to happen or not.

You know I can see Cena vs Ambrose for Wrestlemania. Cena loses the world title belt during the Elimination Chamber and the next night on Smackdown comes out saying that there's one accomplishment he's never achieved when it comes to gold, and that's winning the Intercontinental Championship.

Its good that Strowman is straight to the point and menacing on the mic

"Give me my title match or Ill break you in half right now" is a great line, and he sounds good saying it.

cordy

Banned
You know I can see Cena vs Ambrose for Wrestlemania. Cena loses the world title belt during the Elimination Chamber and the next night on Smackdown comes out saying that there's one accomplishment he's never achieved when it comes to gold, and that's winning the Intercontinental Championship.

Problem is that Meltzer said Cena's WM opponent is someone people won't be celebrating. Ambrose doesn't fit that category since an Ambrose/Cena feud is probably the "strongest guys booked on SD" feud you can get.

It's gonna be some bum like Ziggler or Corbin or Miz/Maryse just because. Gotta be some random schmuck for Cena to get a win off of.

Anth0ny

Its good that Strowman is straight to the point and menacing on the mic

"Give me my title match or Ill break you in half right now" is a great line, and he sounds good saying it.

yup, stuff like that and just beating the fuck out of jericho before the match starts is great.

Caderfix

Roman fighting Taker at Mania and then conquering Lesnar at Fastlane will cause so much damage to the character, if it happens.

I can't take notice of how good Braun is on the mic when his voice is the splitting image of Hogan's.

Problem is that Meltzer said Cena's WM opponent is someone people won't be celebrating. Ambrose doesn't fit that category since an Ambrose/Cena feud is probably the "strongest guys booked on SD" feud you can get.

It's gonna be some bum like Ziggler or Corbin or Miz/Maryse just because. Gotta be some random schmuck for Cena to get a win off of.
Maybe Corbin then? They could still do an IC thing if Corbin challenges Ambrose for the title tonight and beats him at the Elimination Chamber (although I expect both men to likely be in the EC match).

Samoa Joe and Seth will have so many interactions and TV matches together it won't even be exciting when they actually have their PPV match.

klonere

Banned
I'd be fascinated to see Cena work with someone like Miz, just to see if he can have a good match that isn't some sort of PWG tribute.

cordy

Banned
I can't take notice of how good Braun is on the mic when his voice is the splitting image of Hogan's.

Maybe Corbin then? They could still do an IC thing if Corbin challenges Ambrose for the title tonight and beats him at the Elimination Chamber (although I expect both men to likely be in the EC match).

Probably Corbin or Ziggler or just somebody easy Cena can get a win off of.

Kaladin

It's good that they are finally able to move forward with Rollins vs Triple H. I've missed seeing Seth Rollins give a fuck on my TV.

I had the weirdest dream. That Debra McMichael was my side chick. This is why you don't eat sweets before bed brothers.

And yes, she was a perfect 10 as usual.

Top Bottom