• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Lothar

Banned
Personally I think Jericho/Owens will almost certainly be on the card, just not for the Universal Championship. Maybe the U.S. title?

That would be such a big insult to them. Having the two guys that have been carrying Raw fight for the lowly midcard title forces them to be a lowly important midcard feud. It would probably open the show.

Everyone knows the midcard belts are just anchors. If you like a wrestler, you don't want them to have that.

Pitting KO and Jericho against one another is a big fucking mistake. You keep that one in the bag when the story needs telling but it doesnt need to be right now.

Hasney

It's 3 months if you factor in Sports Entertainment

Romans push:

84.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Pitting KO and Jericho against one another is a big fucking mistake. You keep that one in the bag when the story needs telling but it doesnt need to be right now.

Jericho's going on tour with Fozzy after WM.

Is this WWE 24 thing gonna be put Triple H over the whole time?
I swear, at least 25 minutes dealt with him and his shadow boxing. Look, no one cares. No one cares about you either. Just stop it, you're never going to be as big as you want yourself to be. You wouldn't even be in the main event if you weren't married into the family. Just give up.

And people think that this guy is actually going to give up his Mania spot. Lol!

Alex Shane or Matt Striker, who's the bigger cunt?

Also, I feel like Yoshitatsu permanently lowered the commentary bar with his two (and hopefully only) times as English commentator.

Nekofrog

Banned
Joes bloody visage from that balor match at takeover NEEDS to be on his tron,even like a one second still or clip of him walking covered in blood

Top Bottom