• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Sephzilla

I'm just waiting on my return. And then I'll get the ball rolling on refinancing my mortgage. Because I live a rock and/or roll lifestyle.

I'm probably just going to bank my return because I need to start saving up money again.

#FiscallyResponsibleGoodGuySephzilla

I'll probably piss some of it away on stupid shit from Amazon

Kaladin

I saw two NES Classic boxes in a display case at Wal-Mart yesterday. They had a price tag of $299.99 under them. I was tempted to ask if that was legit, but didn't. Tempted to go back today and find out.

Zach

It's my year to claim my son (my ex and I alternate years because we have joint custody; the son I'm referring to is of course OwensIsNow) so I'm gonna be swimming in caaaaash.

Until closing costs. >_>

Sephzilla

I saw two NES Classic boxes in a display case at Wal-Mart yesterday. They had a price tag of $299.99 under them. I was tempted to ask if that was legit, but didn't. Tempted to go back today and find out.

I would have taken a picture of it and then asked why Wal Mart was jacking up the price

Toki767

So a new Universal title is being made.

I knew it was just a matter of time before they moved the WWE title back to Raw.

Surprised it took them so long to be honest.

Knowing Wal-Mart, they probably just put them where the Wii U's used to be and forgot to change the tags.

Zach

So a new Universal title is being made.

I'm about to blow everyone's mind: my lady friend was over
(dang right she's over, etc. etc.)
when the Rumble started and she saw the Universal Championship and said it looked cool. I was like "who are you?"

It said Universal title because from now on they will be referred to as "The [BRAND] Universal Championship". So Cena is the SmackDown Universal Champion while Owens is the RAW Universal Champion.

Tagyhag

So do you guys think Roman coming out at #30 was supposed to have 2 effects? Setting up a match with Taker AND taking the heat off Randy for winning?

I don't know if Vince is clever enough to set that up.

Kaladin

It said Universal title because from now on they will be referred to as "The [BRAND] Universal Championship". So Cena is the SmackDown Universal Champion while Owens is the RAW Universal Champion.

So Cena will be the last WWE Champion.

Worst timeline confirmed.

I'm about to blow everyone's mind: my lady friend was over
(dang right she's over, etc. etc.)
when the Rumble started and she saw the Universal Championship and said it looked cool. I was like "who are you?"

Your lady friend is better than my wife.

Before the PPV on Sunday, I asked her who she thought was going to win it all, she answered :"Your mom.". I asked: "Yeah, which division?" and without hesitation she answered: "Heavy."

That was on top of my daughter coming out as a Roman Reigns fan.

Awful fucking night.

Was out with my wife for her birthday at the time. I didn't have time to investigate longer than taking a double take at the price.

I think I will go back tonight.

Surely you have better things to do with your time than play Pricing Justice Warrior?

Caderfix

So do you guys think Roman coming out at #30 was supposed to have 2 effects? Setting up a match with Taker AND taking the heat off Randy for winning?

I don't know if Vince is clever enough to set that up.

Oh, for sure. If it was just a Undertaker thing there's no point in making him number 30. Unless they thought it'd be a well received swerve, which I don't think anyone would.

This was supposed to be the original sd title

C3YfRsnUEAANRvT.jpg

Caderfix

Before the PPV on Sunday, I asked her who she thought was going to win it all, she answered :"Your mom.". I asked: "Yeah, which division?" and without hesitation she answered: "Heavy."

Awful fucking night.

I'm sorry to read that, Groovy... Create a GAF account for your daughter, she'll stop liking Reigns in no time.

Zach

Awful fucking night.

:D

It's my year to claim my son (my ex and I alternate years because we have joint custody; the son I'm referring to is of course OwensIsNow) so I'm gonna be swimming in caaaaash.

Until closing costs. >_>

Zach, I recommend that you spend your return on making this happen for your son:
maxresdefault.jpg

Zach

Zach, I recommend that you spend your return on making this happen for your son:
maxresdefault.jpg

He doesn't care about wrestling at all. Except he'll sometimes walk through the living room and be like "which one is this?" and I'm like "WWE, which used to be WWF; WCW is dead." And he's like "oh, okay" and goes about his business.

Who ever is designing these, needs to go. They look like toys.

I went to Target last night to check out some newly released Voltron toys. Fuckers don't even come together to form Voltron anymore. Seemingly, kids are so challenged that Voltron already comes put together and the individual tigers sold remain individual.

This life is tough fellas i tell you what...

Top Bottom