• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

This is both good, and very bad depending on how they were going to approach tonight.

One more week of fans stewing, or one more week to fix what happened.

Tonight will just be the Shield doc. I promise.

I can picture a depressed and broken Reigns sitting in his hotel room just staring out of the window. His moment has been ruined. I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's like the third-string QB who was forced to start because the coach is delusional and thinks he'll turn the team around.

The Rock never got that type of reaction before
rock-roman-reigns-celebration.gif

This will never get old.

I can picture a depressed and broken Reigns sitting in his hotel room just staring out of the window. His moment has been ruined. I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's like the third-string QB who was forced to start because the coach is delusional and thinks he'll turn the team around.

window-wiiu.jpg

Ithil

aloneynurj.jpg

Thorakai

Its a really bad situation to be in. You don't say no to that kind of push, at the same time your being forced to the standards of a senile old man. You can't really say no to him either and suggest the other guy is a better fit because then you'll be labeled a millennial. If all this continues down the same path they will just blame Reigns instead of booking. He is gonna find himself jobbing like Batista instead of rightfully culled back to the midcard for development. Which is a shame, because he could have been something great if things progressed more naturally.

The weird thing is that hype Triple Threat match is easily going to be a MOTYC for any wrestling promotion but Roman Reigns retroactively ruined that match as well. Like they made a really good sundae and then dropped a piece of shit on top of it.

imBask

Banned
The weird thing is that hype Triple Threat match is easily going to be a MOTYC for any wrestling promotion but Roman Reigns retroactively ruined that match as well. Like they made a really good sundae and then dropped a piece of shit on top of it.

could've been way worst, if the Rumble had happened before the Title match that match would've been plagued with CM Punk, Bryan and refund chants

parasight

Well that was one of the least entertaining Rumble's. Even last year's was better because of the anticipation and eventual let down turning the whole thing into a hilarious shit show. This was just an expected shit show.

But Rumble match aside, Rollins is truly the future. That dude is legit.

A positive of this whole thing is that they have multiple ways out if it comes to that. My hope is that at some point soon they realize Seth is the best option going forward. Have him cash-in on Brock. Do a double turn at Mania. Yes, none of this will happen. But I can hope.

Top Bottom