• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Time.com said:
Sunday night’s fiasco was the latest in a long line of setbacks for the WWE since the company launched a subscription-based digital network last year that has largely failed to win over its own base.

This whole situation rules and I really hope it sticks through to its end

#Don'tCave,Vince

somedevil

Not sure if posted but here is the top matches for Wrestlemania if Vince holds on to his stance of no Bryan in the title match:

* Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
* Sting vs. Triple H
* John Cena vs. Rusev
* Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
* Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if posted but here is the top matches for Wrestlemania if Vince holds on to his stance of no Bryan in the title match:

How is that the top matches when Randy didn't return?

Thank you Roman for these

tumblr_nisr8ydtpn1tqjisao3_400.gif

tumblr_nisr8ydtpn1tqjisao4_400.gif

tumblr_nisr8ydtpn1tqjisao2_400.gif

tumblr_nisr8ydtpn1tqjisao1_400.gif

What a fucking geek.

jred2k

Bray Wyatt got a modicum of heat back. It was nice to see.

Yeah it's a shame the fallout has been so crazy because he looked really good last night. He's gotten kind of lost in all the silliness around the ending, though. The Wyatt family reunion part was kind of nonsense, too.

It would be kind of fun if Curtis Axel got a disgruntled employee character and started lobbying for a No. 1 Contender match. He was never eliminated!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I don't feel like anyone came out of the Rumble match looking strong, and I don't think any stories were advanced apart from Miz getting more mad at Mizdow and Adam Rose getting more mad at the Rosebuds.

These are the real problems with the entire Rumble. The whole match was incredibly poorly booked. Nobody did anything, nobody really survived for a while, minus Wyatt, who did look good for a while there, but then he gets eliminated like a fucking chump.

They didn't make any effort to make dudes the fans are into like Ambrose or Barrett look good. And the worst of it was Ziggler, who two months ago was the sole survivor, then he gets fired and now he's out of the rumble in a few minutes, eliminated by Big Show in 2015.

Thorakai

new road to wrestlemania traditons

-job daniel bryan
-have someone win the royal rumble that everyone turns against
-start rebuilding bray wyatt after meandering for the better part of the year

Bray was the actual MVP of the Rumble, but then he got KaneShowed and discarded with the everyone else likable left in the match so who gives a fuck, ROMAN LOOKED STRONG

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Roman, how did you fuck up eliminating the GIGANTIC Titus O'Neil? He's huge, it shouldn't be a challenge to make sure his upper body goes over the top, the legs will follow. God dammit.

jred2k

These are the real problems with the entire Rumble. The whole match was incredibly poorly booked. Nobody did anything, nobody really survived for a while, minus Wyatt, who did look good for a while there, but then he gets eliminated like a fucking chump.

They didn't make any effort to make dudes the fans are into like Ambrose or Barrett look good. And the worst of it was Ziggler, who two months ago was the sole survivor, then he gets fired and now he's out of the rumble in a few minutes, eliminated by Big Show in 2015.

They held all those dudes back for the 20's because they wanted to try and make the crowd forget Bryan got eliminated.

DMczaf

Roman, how did you fuck up eliminating the GIGANTIC Titus O'Neil? He's huge, it shouldn't be a challenge to make sure his upper body goes over the top, the legs will follow. God dammit.

The best part was the commentary silence right after when they realized he fucked up the 1 second elimination spot and killed their scripted lines.

I'm excited to hear the new wrestler BOOOOO is getting a title shot at Wrestlemania this year. Fans were cheering loud for BOOO #RoyalRumble

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Bryan shouldn't be in the title match. There's no reason for him to be there. He doesn't have a lingering story about being denied the championship because he won the main event of Wrestlemania last year.

Rollins, on the other hand, absolutely should be there.

charsace

It is unbelievable to see people making excuses for Reigns sucking. The guy has 5 years of experience and is still terrible at everything. He has some charisma and a good look, but he just isn't improving. How much more time does he need to be decent. Because there are guys like Cody Hall who only have like a year and can wrestler a decent 15 minute match. Roman blows up in 5 minutes and all he does his throw punches.

Best of Roman Reigns show tonight?

I also imagine Vince is absolutely impossible to be around right now. I'm sure he was pissed off after the Rumble, and now the weather issues? Ryder might just get fired for no reason tonight.

Kaiterra

Banned
The thing that irks me about last night isn't that D. Brine didn't win, it's that I don't really feel any sort of way about the guy who did.

Yeah Daniel Bryan is my favorite but there were also multiple other guys who had a much more compelling road here than Reigns and would have put on a great match with Lesnar so I would have been happy with them winning even if DB got done dirty the same exact way he did. Ziggler following up on that Survivor Series performance where he became the savior of the company, Rusev being this dominant super athlete that has fought his ass off and stood up for his country, Cesaro having fallen into the dumps after splitting with Brock Lesnar's manager and using this opportunity to use his trophy-winning battle royal skills to get an opportunity to get back at them, Tyson Kidd as an outside shot after having been not only in wrestling his entire life but having managed to be in the WWE so long and only getting two entries into the Rumble itself in all that time and having a big chip on his shoulder after his unsuccessful sojourns in NXT, I could go on.

But instead nah. I know what story people would like. The story about the golden boy who Just Wins Everything and never Gives A Fuck.

What a fucking geek.

Haha perfect. He looks so different. Like he lost that "cool and quiet" Shield persona and just really comes off as the uncool little brother.

It's amazing that bringing in the Rock did this, it makes Roman look even worse when it was supposed to somehow give him a rub.

I feel bad for the guy. Vince fucked him so bad, and when Vince realizes it, he's going to spit him out without as much as an apology.

He just couldn't wait to get on Roman fast enough, and couldn't leave the poor guy alone to improve on his own merit.

If you guys thought they were trying hard with Roman before last night happened. Strap yourselves in lol. Now they're going to try to justify it. More promos more squashing....

more big show more kane.

Top Bottom