• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, what's the schedule for the #rawlternative tonight? I can't say I'll watch, but I am curious.

So we're just getting a bunch of promos tonight?

Also, I want Bray to reunite the Wyatts and bring down Kane and Show. Or at least just him and Harper.

Gorillaz

If they get the talent back to Stamford tonight they could do some weird shit in the studio for three hours.

Like a live episode of 30 Rock or something.

Three hours at WWE headquarters.

I would watch that over the Rumble again.
I would watch a day in the life of wwe headquarters for 3 hours.

They do need other stars. Bryan being over doesn't change the fact that his choices in feuds are a retired guy and his wife, a dude who appears on like 10 events (PPV and Raw) a year, Kane, Big Show or Rollins. The only one of those that people wouldn't complain about is Rollins.

So give him a good long feud with Rollins while you build up somebody else. They're not lacking for talent. It's called booking.

B8TDszTIIAARIp2.png

John Cena @JohnCena · 3h 3 hours ago
Sometimes we hit, sometimes we miss, all you can do is do all you can

I'm really amazed the company didn't seem to think it was possible for the crowd to be that way last night.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seth is the most protected MITB holder I can remember, not sure why some of you are so down on his eventual cash-in. Maybe I just need that last bit of positivity beaten out of me like the rest of you.

John Cena @JohnCena · 3h 3 hours ago
Sometimes we hit, sometimes we miss, all you can do is do all you can

I'm really amazed the company didn't seem to think it was possible for the crowd to be that way last night.

It's how you regroup after a miss that's important.

kirblar

WM should be SHIELD v Brock Lesnar, but they already blew the easy way to get Dean in there.

I don't think Bryan v Lesnar would be a good idea. The size gap is actually an issue.

Verendus

Banned
I have to wonder though, why didn't they just leave Bryan off TV until next month? Vince McMahon wanted to tell the fans, "WWE Universe... WWE Univserse, screw you, you're fired!"

You all just have to deal with it. He doesn't like you. He never liked you. He will never like you.

Mahonay

Banned
Seth is the most protected MITB holder I can remember, not sure why some of you are so down on his eventual cash-in. Maybe I just need that last bit of positivity beaten out of me like the rest of you.
Seth is the one thing they've gotten right.

charsace

It's how you regroup after a miss that's important.

As time has gone on since WCW folded the WWE has had these misses more often every year. And with each huge miss they lose a little bit of fans. They aren't fucking stupid because they brought Bryan back to draw viewers to the rumble. Only to do something stupid as the WWE loves to do since they see themselves as the only game in town.

They could show wrestlers shoot fighting with the shitty soap writers Vince hires

Nah the writers prob doing ok shit but get shot down by Vince at the last goddamn second. The MLW guys have a podcast where they have 1-2 former writers, and the stories they had about ideas getting shot by vince is funny as fuck.

They should do the Senile Vince show

WM should be SHIELD v Brock Lesnar, but they already blew the easy way to get Dean in there.

I don't think Bryan v Lesnar would be a good idea. The size gap is actually an issue.

Mysterio vs Lesnar was good. I don't see how it would be an issue though. It's just wrestling.

Toki767

I have to wonder though, why didn't they just leave Bryan off TV until next month? Vince McMahon wanted to tell the fans, "WWE Universe... WWE Univserse, screw you, you're fired!"

You all just have to deal with it. He doesn't like you. He never liked you. He will never like you.

Seems pretty obvious. They had no faith people would subscribe to the Network for the Rumble unless they thought Bryan could win it.

Ithil

They do need other stars. Bryan being over doesn't change the fact that his choices in feuds are a retired guy and his wife, a dude who appears on like 10 events (PPV and Raw) a year, Kane, Big Show or Rollins. The only one of those that people wouldn't complain about is Rollins.

Bryan, as a top guy holding the title, has so far feuded with...Kane. He has basically the entire roster as potential opponents.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, don't let Seth get lost in all this talk, He is the best wrestler on the planet today.

I don't think you have to worry.

Brock vs Seth-kun match-ups is the sort of the stuff we shouldn't have been getting for the past two years.

Seth is the one thing they've gotten right.

kiguel182

"Hey guys who should we have eliminated in 1 second in the RR for no reason whatsoever?"

"I know! How about that guy that looks like like a super-man, is a good talker and can get over if given a chance?"

"Brilliant!"

Also, I don't know if we are just projecting on Reigns with all of these "poor Reigns". He probably just thinks we are all just pathetic smarks and had a pretty good day yesterday and today.

Toki767

Bryan, as a top guy holding the title, has so far feuded with...Kane. He has basically the entire roster as potential opponents.

The sad thing is, Reigns is going to end up being like Ultimate Warrior after Hulk Hogan.

Cena has already beaten everyone to death (except Rusev which he'll beat at Mania). No one's going to want to see Reigns do the exact same thing because in all likelihood, he'll have worse matches with everyone than Cena.

charsace

Because he's one of their draws. They know he's a draw even though they try to deny it, saying he isn't main event material. But seeing that he was ready and a big PPV was near they shoehorned him in to draw like the main event draw he is. Then treated him like a nobody because they hate him and hate that he draws.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I don't know if we are just projecting on Reigns with all of these "poor Reigns". He probably just thinks we are all just pathetic smarks and had a pretty good day yesterday and today.

If you don't feel bad for Reigns, you're probably a Nintendo fan.

Top Bottom