• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Gorillaz

hw16UGT.gif

the dualities

Kaladin

The Rumble in theory is meant to have one main storyline running through it, be it Flair or Benoit going iron man, or Kane going wild, whatever. Then it's meant to have other stories to set up Mania matches, like Kurt/HBK.
Then of course it's meant to be paced to have lots of big spots and memorable bits, and keep all the top guys strong and perhaps get them into angles with each other.

This one had, uh, none of that.

Judging from the Rumble last night Big Show and Kane are the biggest heels in WWE.

I wanted not to go in the internet until I could get the PPV. I knew spoilers would be everywhere. One thing`s for sure: the reason for fat shaggyman being in the Rumplestenskin so much time is not that he`s good, but that the rest of wrestlers are dumb as thumps. The rule of "throw your opponent over the top rope after doing you signature" only works on low card, mid card and jobbers. Like, why not doing it to somebody that is dangerous. Needed more low and midcarders. More surprises.

charsace

Imagine being Zayn, knowing you're getting called up sometime this year, and knowing that when you are you will either go nowhere, or go everywhere and be booed for it for the crime of not being a 34 year old with a bad neck or a 37 year old with a bad neck or a scrub with no back

If Ambrose would have won the Rumble the crowd would have popped. The problem is that the crowd isn't as high on Reigns like how the WWE likes to pretend.

Anth0ny

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 20s21 seconds ago
Thanks to all of you for your support, not just last night but for years. You guys are the best, and I am truly the luckiest man alive.

sounds like he's about to walk out on the company

I wonder who will get his spot against Sheamus at wrestlemania?

It's time's like this I have trouble believing dirt sheet reports. John Cena looks like a gorilla with one of the easter island heads on his shoulder. Steve Austin wasn't winning any beauty contests either. How the hell are they this concerned with looks above all else? Is this pro wrestling or male modeling?

Hey.
HEY.

Stunning Steve Austin.

32093.jpg

Amory

Even though everyone knew that Reigns would win at that point, it was still weird when Rusev got back in the ring for all of 10 seconds before Reigns unceremoniously launched him over the top rope. Why bother having him come back in the ring if you're not going to do anything with him? They've spent a ton of time trying to make Rusev look like a legitimate force and he got thrown out as if he was some no-name.

Also, since they apparently want him to go against Cena, it would've been a good opportunity to shine him up a little bit first.

I dunno.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Man, Rosa sexually assaults Paige on Total Divas this week and Paige gets heat from Alicia and Nattie for being overly flirtatious. Fucking shameful victim blaming.

Sephzilla

So if I say I really wish Vince would step down, but say that fully knowing he won't do that until he's dead, am I wishing that Vince would die?

Toki767

So last year was the "inaugural" Andre the Giant Battle Royal...is there going to be one this year or are they just going to forget that that was a thing after spending a ton of money on that huge trophy and it getting destroyed after a week?

Ithil

Finn Fucking Balor.

Finn can totally be the top guy, but not in Vince's WWE. He has a killer look, he's handsome, great at wrestling and charismatic and in crazy good shape...but he's 5'10.

He would probably be pushed as a top guy in HHH's WWE. HHH seems to be more a general body guy, rather than a height guy. Just look at the height of all the top NXT guys. All in great shape, especially Neville, but short.

Ok Owens is fat but he's working on that. Same with the women of NXT, they're all ripped.

Coach ‏@CMPunk 27 Jan 2014
Thanks for all the support. Keep being you guys, it's pretty cool.

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 26 Jan 2015
Thanks to all of you for your support, not just last night but for years. You guys are the best, and I am truly the luckiest man alive.

Eerily similar...

Sokantish

Finn can totally be the top guy, but not in Vince's WWE. He has a killer look, he's handsome, great at wrestling and charismatic and in crazy good shape...but he's 5'10.

He would probably be pushed as a top guy in HHH's WWE. HHH seems to be more a general body guy, rather than a height guy. Just look at the height of all the top NXT guys. All in great shape, especially Neville, but short.

Ok Owens is fat but he's working on that. Same with the women of NXT, they're all ripped.

BULL! BULL! BULL!

iMax

Redditors saying WWE have muted the crowd reactions following Reigns' win on the Network VOD edit.

edit: confirmed bull. reddit!! <shakes fist>

Foffy

Banned
lol Bryan isn't gonna walk out. He's one of those psychos that actually enjoys wrestling.

He can wrestle elsewhere, if he digs it. It becomes a situation of is it for the wrestling or the money? He can go back to Japan if he really wanted to. He even had the samurai look!

XenoRaven

Kevin Owens should continue being fat. It's part of his thing.

BULL! BULL! BULL!
Sometimes you just need fat guys on the roster.

Top Bottom