• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Aiii

So not worth it
lol Bryan isn't gonna walk out. He's one of those psychos that actually enjoys wrestling.

He is also one of those guys that doesn't give a fuck where he is wrestling, as long as he can.

He is not a guy that would walk out of his contact though.

Toki767

He can wrestle elsewhere, if he digs it. It becomes a situation of is it for the wrestling or the money? He can go back to Japan if he really wanted to. He even had the samurai look!

I would imagine that Brie would have a problem with that. He's basically stuck in the country.

miserable

13.gif

this has got to be the most infuriating gif ever

nothing can top it, not even Reigns

Chamber

love on your sleeve
His wife is a Bella and her sister is fucking Cena. Bryan could literally shit in Vince's office and she'd be fine.

Yeah, AJ hasn't suffered at all with Punk walking out even though everyone swears she's about to be "buried for real this time!!"

Even if I had pride in my profession I'd rather wrestle Ryder every night than get brained by Shibata, Nak, Ishii and the like (though bah gawd I appreciate them doing it for my entertainment)

Toki767

Yeah, AJ hasn't suffered at all with Punk walking out even though everyone swears she's about to "buried for real this time!!"

1. They don't want to piss off Punk even more by burying his wife.
2. In WWE's mind, the more AJ is on the road, the less time Punk gets to spend with her.

Bryan's too much of a stooge irl to leave. He takes whatever he's given and doesn't complain, and doesn't even like answering questions about why his fanbase is so toxic they disrupted a major event last year.

Him leaving would be an impressive show of strength on his part, and would also be interesting to see just how much of his fans abandon ship with him.

Rapstah

I don't even know where you'd start if you wanted to remove the boos. They can barely add cheering to a quiet Smackdown crowd without it sounding nothing like a real reaction. I'd love to see an over-the-top Youtube version where there's a loud seagull pop for Bryan getting eliminated, etc.

is there any indication that Bryan is ever upset about his position in the company? I mean I'm sure he'd like to be on top, all of them would, but he seems sorta laid back about it.

Toki767

is there any indication that Bryan is ever upset about his position in the company? I mean I'm sure he'd like to be on top, all of them would, but he seems sorta laid back about it.

He's making 100X more money now than he was making in the indies without killing himself. I really doubt he's unhappy in life.

Foffy

Banned
Oh my god. He'd be fucking great in NJPW. Fucking great.

He was great when he was in NJPW, but that was before most people knew him. If he were to go back - and this is all hypothetical jazz, there's no evidence he's going anywhere and given his humble personality he's very Zen about things - he has appeal that puts him above their junior division, which is in the pits right now despite Kenny Omega being a New Japan guy since the end of last year.

As great as New Japan has been, their lightweight singles division has been pretty weak. Someone earlier mentioned how they did next to nothing with Ricochet last year, and that's fucking boggling to realize. From what I've seen of his work, he's right next to Ibushi as the best high flyer kinda guy working today.

Bryan was talking a big game in his interviews as of late, but his showing in the Rumble pretty much proves it was just that. I can't imagine why he would allow himself to look so pathetic. At least he doesn't look as pathetic as this though...

rock-roman-reigns-celebration.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Bryan is a self admitted silent guy, the only time he went off backstage was when he nearly came to blows with H's over styling how match with Orton when he got his stinger, the same one that led into this injury he just came back from.

Alucard

Banned
Man, Rosa sexually assaults Paige on Total Divas this week and Paige gets heat from Alicia and Nattie for being overly flirtatious. Fucking shameful victim blaming.

That's super shitty.

So last year was the "inaugural" Andre the Giant Battle Royal...is there going to be one this year or are they just going to forget that that was a thing after spending a ton of money on that huge trophy and it getting destroyed after a week?

Vince thinks we have the memories of goldfish, so who's to say what'll happen.

Top Bottom