• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Mahonay

Banned
Prior to his injury; I have no idea.

Post injury I can see being a little hesitant because no one's exactly sure how he healed up; and whether the treatment that he went and got will last at all. (I think they should have gone with Lesnar & Bryan, regardless).
Reigns is just coming off an injury as well, so if that's their train of thought it's a whole lot of bullshit.

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.
No lies detected. Don't leave....

You have the people that are salty (justifiably so) and people salty that people are salty.

The system works.

rock-roman-reigns-celebration.gif

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.

No one in this thread is legitimately mad. We're just either disappointed or resigned. Except Verendus. But most of that is just WWE. Stuff like NXT and New Japan makes everyone here happy. A bad show happened yesterday, so it's not shocking that people are upset to some degree.

Sephzilla

you're not gonna last long on Gaf if you jump into threads and start doing shit like that, junior.

Be around here after a good NJPW, Lucha Underground, or NXT show. You'll see people raving and loving wrestling. Fact is Royal Rumble sucked hard.

jmdajr

Lots of levels of hate, but overall no question the results were..... simply baffling. I've used that word a lot. But that's my best way to sum it up.

Hasney

I'm happy as anything. I love a good car crash.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I don't know.

Subscribe to my newsletter.
Maybe, he could've possibly, I mean we'll just have to wait until we can confirm that I can confirm, once things are official, from what we've been told they just don't know, but I heard it's a possibiltiy, you just can't rule these things, first thing I hear I'll let you know, because I might know, but I can't say for sure cause anything can happen so maybe we'll see next Monday cause it might've happened.

Heel

I'm really excited for this worked shoot 24/7 content on The Network. That was a great teaser. Paired with the Triple H interview, I think WWE is finally understanding that the Universe wants to see and hear about the inner workings of the product, even if it's doctored to some degree.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's just Ithil. It'll be ok.

Kacho

Gold Member

You had me going but then I remembered you.

stro's banned ass asked me to post this

What? Stro got banned again? Too many Sopranos jiffs?

Alucard

Banned

Don't bunch us all in the same basket, friend. And I'm fairly certain the level of dissatisfaction and displeasure with last night's Royal Rumble transcends wrestling community boards and is equally felt by the vast majority of people who watched last night's PPV.

I agree with you on the wishing Vince dead stuff being bitter and inappropriate, though.

DiscoJon

Banned

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

The majority here mainly watch WWE and you're poking your head in the day after one of the most contentious PPVs in recent memory, so yeah, there's quite a bit of fallout. At least this community actually talks about non-WWE wrestling (not right now maybe, but I assure you, we do), which already puts WrassleGAF miles ahead of most wrestling message boards.

What did stro get banned for?

He and Freckle got a little too heated with their friendly ribbing.

Look jr, if you want to cancel the GAF Neowork subscription, button's right there. But you'll be back, like the rest. And then we'll make you pay for coming back like a weakling. Because we own you, and your money, and once you enter you never truly leave, dammit

tm24

LU has some of the stupidest, most restricting contracts out there. That's why a lot of guys, including the Young Bucks, were balking at their offers. I believe they were trying to sign guys to 7-year deals that didn't allow them to compete anywhere else. That may have changed considering next to no one was signing those stupid deals, but those were the initial offers. Like, come on, you aren't WWE. You can't sign indie guys exclusively to work five dates a year.

Ricochet's deal is different than the ones initially sent out, since the first LU contracts were to be exclusive to LU. Ricochet has been other places, so the deals definitely changed.

Rapstah

What did stro get banned for?

This:

Verendus

Banned
No one in this thread is legitimately mad. We're just either disappointed or resigned. Except Verendus. But most of that is just WWE. Stuff like NXT and New Japan makes everyone here happy. A bad show happened yesterday, so it's not shocking that people are upset to some degree.
Oh so sweet baby girl.

Ba-ba-ba-balee, Ba-ba-ba-balee
Ba-ba-ba-balee, Ba-ba-ba-balee

Dat.

charsace

is there any indication that Bryan is ever upset about his position in the company? I mean I'm sure he'd like to be on top, all of them would, but he seems sorta laid back about it.

He makes way more money and the evidence of how much fans love him can be seen on tv and ppv every night. I doubt he cares now, but before he goes out he is probably going to want a dominant run.

Thorakai

are you horse

MC Safety

You forgot it's weird to post in a thread where adults are pretending to be wrestlers cutting promotionals on one another.

I didn't like much of the Royal Rumble, but hope springs eternal.

Honestly a 3 hour show of them having a huge game of hide and seek would be entertaining. Probably would be a better show then what they had originally planned tonight.

Vince reads WWE Universe tweets for three hours would be the highest rated Raw ever

I'd watch both of these things! I'd die of laughter in Hacksaw Jim Duggan popped up randomly in the background as a Janitor, finding long lost titles again.

I mean, this sort of thing happens after they start the year off with an arena booing and chanting for refunds because the show was so bad, even with the Rock in the ring.

jmdajr

You forgot it's weird to post in a thread where adults are pretending to be wrestlers cutting promotionals on one another.

I didn't like much of the Royal Rumble, but hope springs eternal.

WWE works in cycle of fucking shit up and then trying to make amends.

This times 1000. man plus his wife is fine. life really is good.

Also if I were him, I wouldn't want to fight Brock lol.

I'd have invested all the money I made out of the success I managed to find, and just take it easy. Life's too short to worry about that shit.

Honestly, Bryan's attitude is pretty swell.

Verendus

Banned
Don't worry friends. Next week we can talk about The Order: 1886 and I can give you my exclusive review of what is sure to be the greatest game of all the times. All of the times. We can overcome the odds and defeat the negativity together.

The Roman Empire will unite us all.

Top Bottom