• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry friends. Next week we can talk about The Order: 1886 and I can give you my exclusive review of what is sure to be the greatest game of all the times. All of the times. We can overcome the odds and defeat the negativity together.

The Roman Empire will unite us all.

The Order 1886? But that game looks like shit! I don't see how that has anything to do with Ro...wait.

miserable

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

yeah it's funny cause it's true

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Reigns is just coming off an injury as well, so if that's their train of thought it's a whole lot of bullshit.

Bryan's injury is the "you have to retire if this comes back" kind (he randomly loses feeling in his arm). If Bryan's injury recurred during a match, someone could easily end up paralyzed.

A hernia is a completely different level when it comes to injury.

Rapstah

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.

jmdajr

So since D. Bry got no story for his elimination last night, what now? Guess just make shit up you move along?

Seems like

1) Apologize to crowd for letting them down
2) Demand WWE title rematch clause
3) Someone fucks it up for him and causes new rivalry.

Mahonay

Banned
Bryan's injury is the "you have to retire if this comes back" kind (he randomly loses feeling in his arm). If Bryan's injury recurred during a match, someone could easily end up paralyzed.

A hernia is a completely different level when it comes to injury.
Fair enough.

So since D. Bry got no story for his elimination last night, what now? Guess just make shit up you move along?

Seems like

1) Apologize to crowd for letting them down
2) Demand WWE title rematch clause
3) Someone fucks it up for him and causes new rivalry.

It's a shameful thing.

XenoRaven

Don't worry friends. Next week we can talk about The Order: 1886 and I can give you my exclusive review of what is sure to be the greatest game of all the times. All of the times. We can overcome the odds and defeat the negativity together.

This explains so much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just remember friend: there's always someone watching

His name is Professor Beef and he has his finger on the "Send PM" button with one of the lesser mods' names Autofilled in (Y2Kev maybe, or Shouta)

Gorillaz

We need more positivity

where is Horse,somebody unban the little alt account fella

Quickly becoming my least favorite "leaker" (and I use that term leak very lightly). Your batista stanning already has me looking at you like
id2oE.png

Ithil

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.

You know when someone writes "That was shit", they're not frothing at the mouth hitting the keys with a hammer to type the words?

Like no one here is ever actually mad except for the odd occasion. Text just comes across as stronger.

Verendus

Banned
I'm sure you all will be fans of Roman come Wrestlemania 31.

This is the pretend you don't care phase. But you care. Oh, you care so much that it probably hurts you.

Quickly becoming my least favorite "leaker" (and I use that term leak very lightly). Your batista stanning already has me looking at you like
id2oE.png
You probably hate yourself. It's okay.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
There's no way that this isn't a heel turn for Reigns, right? The roster has no main event heels besides Rollins & Wyatt, with maybe Rusev, Kane, and Big Show. The face side is loaded to the gills though; Bryan, Cena, Orton, Reigns, Ambrose, Ryback, Sheamus, Ziggler.

Vylash

According to The Wrestling Observer, as of this weekend, the feeling within WWE is The Undertaker will be wrestling at WrestleMania 31. In the coming weeks, it’s expected ‘Taker’s ‘Mania status will be officially announced, but it’s likely WWE officials already know of his status.

Undertaker’s opponent is likely to be Bray Wyatt, which is one of the main reasons Wyatt had such a strong showing in the Royal Rumble match.

Mr. Money In The Bank Seth Rollins is expected to wrestle Randy Orton, which leaves Daniel Bryan “out in the cold.” Wrestling Observer Radio host Bryan Alvarez thinks WWE will be going to the Bryan vs. Sheamus match that was originally scheduled to last year, before those plans got hijacked by the WWE Universe.

lol, thanks for coming bryan

Gorillaz

I'm sure you all will be fans of Roman come Wrestlemania 31.

This is the pretend you don't care phase. But you care. Oh, you care so much that it probably hurts you.

You probably hate yourself. It's okay.
Possibly....

What are you gonna do if Roman doesn't like The Order? what would you do then

RP912

Banned

Dude you jumping to conclusions. Where were you when we were all excited about Wrestle Kingdom 9, enlightening new members on different promotions besides the WWE, having events like the Avatar Rumble, and other sorts of fun and playful stuff. The grievances in here are no different from dudes bitching about a NFL game, people complaining about a game on gaming side, and etc. God forbid people actually have a different viewpoint on the WWE besides the pat on the shoulder shit that most wrestling fans are doing nowadays. Don't put the community down when you just see a small portion of it. Out of all of the communities on the internet to discuss wrestling, this is probably the best one because it's a perfect blend of smarkness, markness, and wrestling discussions without the bullshit that comes with the IWC.

Equating Punk with Bryan. Which is crazy. They are nothing alike personality wise.

Well, I just pointed out the similarities between the two tweets and took it from there. Sure, they may have the same external personalities, but a guy can only take so much before he snaps.

That's one of the reasons I've always been a fan of his, since his RoH days. He's always come off as a ridiculously humble guy that just wants to put on a great show, but he's also always come off as a guy that wants to put on the best show he can. He's a guy that loves putting on a good match and entertaining the crowd, and if he makes money off it, bonus.

Ithill, you say they're nothing alike personality-wise, but one thing I can tell is they are both very conservative when it comes to money, especially watching DBry on Total Divas (which yes, is a fake reality show, but it's more real than the actual WWE product). DBry and Brie have probably made enough money to last their entire lives, and he doesn't owe WWE anything. I'm just saying that every man has his breaking point.

Top Bottom