• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

So you are advocating the young talent put over the part-time guy? You do realize this is partially why no one is over right? When you show your audience "these guys are okay, but the older guys are better", they won't give a shit about anyone other than the older guys.

I'm advocating Undertaker retiring.

Fox318

GxfuBZ8.png

Ready to make it Reign

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Damn. I like Bray. Feel like the only way to really drum up excitement for a Taker match now is if they just announced it as his last match going into it.

Sephzilla

Roman is simply a "Die Roman Die" sign away from being Rocky Maivia.

Watch as Vince puts a plant in the crowd with that sign just so he can go "SEE YOU'LL LIKE HIM TOO JUST LIKE DWAYNE DAMNIT"

Verendus

Banned
Triple H is "still a better wrestler than probably everyone there"? Really? REALLY?

That explains a whole hell of a lot.

Taker is beating Wyatt, btw.
I think all the seething rage is clouding your judgement right now.

Once you calm down, I'm sure you will come to the light. The bright light. The Temple of HHH is always welcoming.

What would they even do with Taker?

Throw him into the main event so he can get his revenge on Lesnar?

Throw him into a feud with Bray Wyatt which will go like this:

• Undertaker returns, big pop
  • About to speak interrupted by weird yell noise
  • Bray Wyatt gently lays Taker down with Sister Abigail
  • maniacal laugh
  • Cut to commercial
  • back from commercial
  • immediate replay, Cole says this is heinous
  • This segment will be followed up by a new day v. dust brothers match
  • replay next week, Wyatt to give promo on smackdown
  • Smackdown: 'I LAID YOU OUT UNDATAKA, Talk to me, tell me what you want. Walk with me, this battle has been lost. Set me free, I can't pay this cost. Can't you see without you, I am lost. I know that things will never be the same. No need to explain, I'm not looking for someone to blame, I know that things will never be the same. Now I'm forced to face the truth. That the best part of me died with you.'
  • Cole: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!?
  • replay next week
  • Bray has a match at Fastlane. Gong distraction, Bray loses
  • Nothing the raw after the PPV
  • Cole next week: OH MAN MIND GAMES
  • Match set for mania
  • Decently produced video package, very spooky
  • Taker wins, Cole: THE UNDERTAKER IS BACK. JBL: AND NO ONE IS GONNA STOP UNDERTAKER AT MANIA EVER AGAIN MAGGLE

If I may make a recommended viewing suggestion to you fine folks:
Tonight is the Australian Open Women's Quarterfinals

Tonight's card includes:
wta311604.jpg
wta314320.jpg

Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) [10] v. Simona Halep (ROU) [3]

Makarova is a strong Russian hoss who has been doing extremely solid heel work but Halep is the scrappy favourite and has defeated Makarova in the past.

wta310137.jpg
wta316161.jpg

Maria Sharapova (RUS) [2] v. Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) [7]

Sharapova is a perennial favourite and is looking for her second Australian Open tournament win, while Eugenie Bouchard is the up and coming blue chipper who has still not been able to overcome Sharapova in their past three matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Devin McEachern42 minutes ago

I'm proud that Roman Reigns won the 2015 Royal Rumble! Believe that! Whether you love him or whether you hate him, Roman Reigns is the One!
I would like Vince McMahon to be able to book a face that doesn't have to constantly be excused for being booed. A face that most people like instead of 'whether you love them or hate them'

I wouldn't be surprised if they're working an angle where Bryan leaves the company on an extended sabbatical to get his shit together (and his hair) and do a Rocky 3 redemption storyline leading up to Summerslam. Have Reigns have his moment for Mania then build Bryan for Summerslam, fuck maybe Survivor Series. Both parties win in that aspect.

Sephzilla

I wouldn't be surprised if they're working an angle where Bryan leaves the company on an extended sabbatical to get his shit together (and his hair) and do a Rocky 3 redemption storyline leading up to Summerslam. Have Reigns have his moment for Mania then build Bryan for Summerslam, fuck maybe Survivor Series. Both parties win in that aspect.
That would be stupid as hell considering all of the time he just missed

redemption for what? getting knocked off the apron?

also why would you advertise a chump like that, even for Smackdown

Zach

Can you guys just relax for a second so we can talk about GOD HAND? I bought this crap on a whim (always hearing about it) and I barely got past the first chapter or whatever. On Easy. What the h?

Anyway, it's pretty zany and fun. I just wish I was better.

Alucard

Banned
2 hours of Lucha Underground tonight? Yes, please. Just show Aztec Warfare and the proceeding episode again. Good luck to LU.

RP912

Banned
Wait didn't we said the same shit last year about WM30 and that ppv turned out to be amazing. Even though I could careless if the ppv bombs to the point Vince decides to do Raw in the Hammerstein.

kiguel182

That would actually be smart and make sense. So that is not the case.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can you guys just relax for a second so we can talk about GOD HAND? I bought this crap on a whim (always hearing about it) and I barely got past the first chapter or whatever. On Easy. What the h?

Anyway, it's pretty zany and fun. I just wish I was better.

There's a shitty topic on gaming-side. Enjoy it because it's dope, but don't turn into an idiot like most of the people in there.

RP912

Banned
I doubt it, he'd probably be a goody two shoes and hook up with Tanahashi and co.

I seriously don't see Bryne as a face over there because he always been a natural heel. IF he were to go over NJPW, most likely it would be a "I'm the Captain now" storyline between him and Styles for control over Bullet Club.

Bandini

I'm still disappointed WWE hasn't used my idea of a heel being given an Attitude Adjustment and turning into a face. I think the rumored Rusev match is the perfect time to pull the trigger on that angle. Suddenly Rusev forgets every word of Russian he knows and begins instinctively singing the National Anthem of the good ol' USA.

"Oh my god, the AA has LITERALLY adjusted Rusev's attitude!"

"Hahaha, I love it Maggle!"

"And look at Lana, Cole! I've always had a thing for flustered women!"

ugh.

Nekofrog

Banned
pGyKmr5.png

the thing that strikes me is the two hunked up musclebound pretty boys are considered the "company guy", and the dude that looks like a homeless hobo you would find picking through your garbage thursday morning at 5am who deep down just really wants to work is who we like.

team hobo.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wait didn't we said the same shit last year about WM30 and that ppv turned out to be amazing. Even though I could careless if the ppv bombs to the point Vince decides to do Raw in the Hammerstein.

You'll remember that the fans outrage last year forced their hands to make WM30 the show it was. If they put on the show they wanted it would have been Orton vs. Batista, Sheamus vs. Bryan. Punk wiring helped too, of course. Still, that Mania would have sucked!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff I hear out of that 13 year old at the Rumble

"Stardust is SO PRETTY I love his colors"
"Even though it doesn't make sense I like the women in this match"
"Brie's pants are really stupid."
"Rusev is fat"

Kids don't know shit.

You rang?

Someone else (Hasney) needed help and yelled the safe word, I was just signal boosting. Hasney, your time is now.

Top Bottom