• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

So you know how Raw is canceled tonight?

You know what isn't?

Letterman

10940504_680527115399799_1679128563253793769_n.jpg

I'd take Dave's booking of WWE over Vince any day.

4NACnct.png

¡HarlequinPanic!;149255609 said:
Either we've got some elaborate avatar carpet bombinb goin' on or tyler breeze won the avatar rumble; anyone got a link where i can see where it all went down!?

The latter. I see Sunny gave a link, enjoy it because it was dope. My entrant was Repo Man.

iMax

What they need to do is give the belt to Rollins at Fastlane and push Ambrose into the main event at Mania, so we get a Triple Threat Shield match for the championship. Roman can win that if he wants.

And then Bryan gets Brock.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
On paper, I actually don't have an issue with Reigns vs. Lesnar. There's a lot of intrigue surrounding it, and whether or not Reigns will be able to carry a main event and have a great singles match against a guy like Brock. He seems to think he can.

iJ3TyIxnrofMC.png

I knew as soon as Bryan said he wanted to be the face of smackdown it was jobber city. I fully expect Bryan to lose every match on Raw to set up for a win on Smackdown from here until at least mania.

YOU WANT TO SEE DANIEL BRYAN WIN!? WATCH SMACKDOWN YOU DAMN MILLENNIALS, RAW IS MY SHOW GODDAMMIT! /Vince

If they don't turn Roman heel tonight they are dooming him to the split Cena reaction for the rest of his career. He will never grow or improve as a draw if they do this.

Hasney

I feel like Bella hate has gone done. Am I wrong? Why did we hate them before?

whose spot were they taking?

To me they're still the most boring Divas on the roster, but they don't even bother to book any good matches with them, so it's just a piss break for me regardless.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roman is still a flop for the WWE until they can figure out a way to get him into multi-colored shirts that they can take in and out monthly.

Dude's still rocking that shitty Undertaker/Hardy Boyz tee

I think it'd be amazing if guys like Bryan walked out, with other guys following suit. They have the power to force change by humiliating the company when it is already so damaged. All as a bargaining chip to get treated better.

It would be glorious to watch reactions.

Justin Gabriel really started something here, belee dat.

I think it'd be amazing if guys like Bryan walked out, with other guys following suit. They have the power to force change by humiliating the company when it is already so damaged. All as a bargaining chip to get treated better.

It would be glorious to watch reactions.

Justin Gabriel really started something here, belee dat.

I'm sorry that you're going to have to see Itami, Zayn, Owens, and Balor brought up and verbally beat by HHH and physically beat by Kane/Show/both like everybody else

Kaladin

STAMFORD, Conn. — From one historic night to another, WWE will be on the air tonight, broadcasting live under extraordinary circumstances from WWE TV studios in Stamford, Conn., in never-before-seen fashion. But what exactly does this unorthodox evening hold in store?

Following Roman Reigns’ victory in the Royal Rumble Match last night, The Road to WrestleMania was supposed to begin in earnest with the first, post-Rumble Raw, emanating from Hartford, Conn. Unforeseen weather complications and a statewide travel ban have thrown a wrench into the proceedings, however. We know WWE will broadcast live at 8/7c on USA Network, as per usual, but less certain is who will be participating in the evening’s proceedings, and who was waylaid by Mother Nature.

Did Reigns make it to the Nutmeg State before the snow hit? Will Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman be present to address their WrestleMania challenger face-to-face, as many presumed would happen before the storm? What of Mr. Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins, who came up just a hair short of claiming the WWE World Heavyweight Title for his own in last night’s astounding Triple Threat Match against Lesnar and John Cena? Only time will tell, but as ever, the show must go on, and the answers will become clear at 8/7c on USA Network.

Please stay with WWE.com for further updates as they become available.

I wish I could watch Raw live tonight....I love when WWE are forced to improvise, it's the best.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince McMahon backstage going through his planner looking for more legends to put Roman over

"Steve! Listen I need a big favor, bud! ... uh huh.... yeah. Yeah but look-.. Ok I know he sucks, but so did the Ringmaster! Steve? Hello?"
"Miiiick! Hello?"
"Taker, I'm gonna need you back sooner. These fucks aren't putting Roman over. I need you do to do the old Gonzales special, buddy."

Top Bottom