• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

I'm sure WWE are adjusting their plans accordingly now. Thank you, Foley. Where can I watch your santa movie or see your comedy act?

DMczaf

JABnR3j.gif

I thought about warning you all about that Booker T story, but I then thought "surely no one is going to buy that as real on GAF"

Fucking hell.

UberTag

You're not sure if THIS is real?

“It really was spectacular. My employees say it was just like on the television – he did his famous “scissor kick” to subdue the gunman and followed it up with what they call “The Spinaroonie” (breakdancing manoeuvre).”
Let's get back to the important business of sharing gifs of WWE superstars pointing at stuff.

dbyes.gif

This has never been blatantly explained on air, but it's because the Authority characters want to come off with the semblance of being fair. They're not actually fair, but you're supposed to know that just by watching the show and seeing how they act. Not everything needs to be beaten over your head.

Has it ever been explained why they hate John Cena? Or why they would want Seth Rollins on their side when he kayfabe can't get anything done when it comes to matches?

Not really. They just kind of had the Authority hate Cena for no reason before...I think MITB or at MITB. It came out of nowhere then and it's never been expanded upon.

Has it ever been explained why they hate John Cena? Or why they would want Seth Rollins on their side when he kayfabe can't get anything done when it comes to matches?

It's pretty simple. They don't like John Cena because he's a fair man who just wants a fair fight, a fair chance at the championship. The Authority, who want to seem fair, but are not actually fair, do not like it. Seth shares their views.

This shit isn't hard, people.

Bear in mind that these are the same people who hired a far past his prime demon and a mentalist whom's track record for betrayal is legendary and generally hates Triple H, in favour of more effective allies that they could possibly reason with. They're... Not very smart at this sort of thing. Kinda like Mr McMahon, then. :c

It's pretty simple. They don't like John Cena because he's a fair man who just wants a fair fight, a fair chance at the championship. The Authority, who want to seem fair, but are not actually fair, do not like it. Seth shares their views.

This shit isn't hard, people.

That's a dumb explanation.

I expect more in depth analysis from your Observe subscription.

DMczaf

It's really weird when you meld "A heel is the future of the company!" storyline with Vince's booking philosophy that heels can never win clean.

Fox318

It's really weird when you meld "A heel is the future of the company!" storyline with Vince's booking philosophy that heels can never win clean.

Are heels even heels?

Regal had the brass knuckles and the crowd hated him for it. Where are the low blows, sneak attacks, joint shots, submission maneuvers?

Rollins celebrates with J&J and helps them when they are in trouble.

Where is the heel factor?

DMczaf

Are heels even heels?

Regal had the brass knuckles and the crowd hated him for it. Where are the low blows, sneak attacks, joint shots, submission maneuvers?

He tried to murder Edge inside Nakatomi Tower. That's kinda bad...

Are heels even heels?

They're not allowed to do things like that anymore. Seriously.

Sephzilla

He tried to murder Edge inside Nakatomi Tower. That's kinda bad...

Funny thing about all of that is that when Rollins actually tried to stomp Edge, Cena was able to run in and stop him in plenty of time. So Cena just brought back The Authority because he wanted to.

#CenaWasHeelTheWholeTime

#FreeRoboCop

#RoboCopAvatarRumble

DMczaf

Funny thing about all of that is that when Rollins actually tried to stomp Edge, Cena was able to run in and stop him in plenty of time. So Cena just brought back The Authority because he wanted to.

#CenaWasHeelTheWholeTime

#FreeRoboCop

#RoboCopAvatarRumble

Cena was able to save Edge while not shooting Rollins in the balls, though.

#BanRobocop #LooseCannon #BallShooter

Top Bottom