• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

imBask

Banned
lol

club nintendo was shit, they're replacing it with a better service anyway

what are they replacing it with? I don't see any mention of that

new page
600full-diamond-dallas-page.jpg

Sephzilla

I wouldn't guarantee that the Club Nintendo replacement will be better. Outside of actually making video games, Nintendo is extremely fucking hit or miss with their ideas.

I wouldn't guarantee that the Club Nintendo replacement will be better. Outside of actually making video games, Nintendo is extremely fucking hit or miss with their ideas.
I'd like to think anything is better than the NoE stars catalogue surveys that makes the whole thing a chore to bother with, so of course this probably means the replacement will have double the amount of those to slog through to get the mediocre goods.
Low expectations is the way towards pleasant surprise or expected disappointment, it's just like following WWE.
PROPER ACCOUNTS DAMMIT!

Can Kane run in as the Christmas Creature?

I don't know what we're on about but sure why not? probably more formidable than corporate Kane at this point.

Fox318

I'd like to think anything is better than the NoE stars catalogue surveys that makes the whole thing a chore to bother with, so of course this probably means the replacement will have double the amount of those to slog through to get the mediocre goods.
Low expectations is the way towards pleasant surprise or expected disappointment, it's just like following WWE.
PROPER ACCOUNTS DAMMIT!

I don't know what we're on about but sure why not? probably more formidable than corporate Kane at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrJFPOh9wfM

Bought my first apple product today, an iPhone 6. The t mobile store fuckin' shanghais me into buying some fuckin' samsung bluetooth headset with it. I can sell it on ebay for like 70% of what I paid but augh.

the carny business is all around us.

Kaladin

Anyone have experience with Network Attached Storage (NAS)? Thinking of getting a NAS system when I replace my desktop.

Anyone catch MVP's dig at black people/New Day in WWE last week?

Gotta say, it is pretty awesome to see Kenny King, MVP, and Lashley do their thing in TNA.

Is this the worst point in WWE history for black wrestlers? R Truth and New Day, Titus on Main Event, Henry is pretty much retired.

Uhaa Nation is somewhere in WWE, but there's no promise with the current roster of black wrestlers.

Top Bottom