• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

They're not allowed to do things like that anymore. Seriously.

I'm asking why is that?

Because Linda wants to run for President?

Why does a public company and its investors cater to the political aspirations of its CEO?

Vince fucking didn't resign the Rock because he played a gay character in a movie.

UberTag

Funny thing about all of that is that when Rollins actually tried to stomp Edge, Cena was able to run in and stop him in plenty of time. So Cena just brought back The Authority because he wanted to.
And Hunter just wanted to re-hire Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan back because he wanted to.
None of these people have any conviction whatsoever.

imBask

Banned
remember when Chris Masters came back from his steroid suspension and he seemed like he weighted 150 pound less? that was fun

strobogo

Banned
And Hunter just wanted to re-hire Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan back because he wanted to.
None of these people have any conviction whatsoever.

ibi9pVdm6B1gke.gif

Past

With Daniel Bryan feuding with Kane right now, they're not that stupid to have Kane screw Bryan at the Royal Rumble and chokeslam him through the table, right?

Fox318

With Daniel Bryan feuding with Kane right now, they're not that stupid to have Kane screw Bryan at the Royal Rumble and chokeslam him through the table, right?

Vince will bury his most over guy if he can get "his guy" over.

Based on how he spends his money he doesn't care about running a successful business. He cares about legacy and trying to get his Dad to pay attention to him.

geez, this company sabotages and handicaps its employees so hard and then wonders why no one has grabbed the "brass ring".

It's impossible to grab a brass ring when your promos are scripted and all you do is trade wins and losses back and forth every week and your push is randomly started and stopped.

imBask

Banned
tbh I never got why you would ever block anyone on a message board

just read past what you don't like, who cares... now you'll get in this weird situation where people are answering an invisible man

i want e-peace

i'm the CJ Parker of WrassleGaf

Fox318

just read past what you don't like, who cares... now you'll get in this weird situation where people are answering an invisible man

i want e-peace

Chances are if somebody is bad enough for you to want to block them they probably should be banned.

Right?

imBask

Banned
Chances are if somebody is bad enough for you to want to block them they probably should be banned.

Right?

idk, if he's not breaking the rule and he's just going against your opinion or making bad jokes, it's fairly easy to ignore or filter out whatever you don't like without having to block anyone

and holy crap the mood is shitty today, or is everyone heel posting

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

i want e-peace

You mean you have one of the best entrance themes?

I don't know, but I like your ideas!

strobogo

Banned
Oh lighten up. Its a joke about a wrestler.

Shouldn't you launch the HBO thread instead of the wrestling thread?

Hey

why don't you go fuck yourself.

You and Urban Dandy are the dumbest dumb shits in this entire community and I can't wait for all the new people to fill your spots.

ibfk5ukBl2ZIZ.gif

DMczaf

You should review this episode, Stro

In the Arliss episode entitled "To Thy Own Self Be True", WCW creative head Eric Bischoff guest stars along with wrestlers Lex Luger, Randy Savage and Gorgeous George.

imBask

Banned
You mean you have one of the best entrance themes?

I don't know, but I like your ideas!

I really like his theme but i'm a mark for more agressive/simple theme, preferably with a sound effect at the beginning

right now i'm a huge fan of Seth Rollins theme
Finn Balor's is pretty good but it starts too slow
Brock is a classic
I really liked it when Punk had This Fire
as much as I like my homeboy Zayn and ska, I HATE his theme
The Ascension one is alright

Top Bottom