• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Messier75

Neo Member
fc,550x550,black.u1.jpg

Do you think they are ok with Cesaro/Kidd/Rose wearing non-WWE merch on camera because they don't care enough about them to notice? Especially since it sorta mocks Vince.

Vylash

so Roman talked about the crowd's reaction last night

"whether it's love our hate, as long as i can be out there that's all that matters, they're gonna make noise and that's cool"

tumblr_mdbtw4n1Do1rii39go1_500.gif

RP912

Banned
Watching Wrestle Kingdom 96. Interesting, NJPWorld finally has a forward/backwards button for the events instead of going back a page.

"whether it's love or hate, as long as i can be out there that's all that matters, they're gonna make noise and that's cool, then they can go back to hating their lives"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Whether it's love or hate, but if it's hate, they better be former wrestlers because THEY DONT KNOW SHIT if they're not. Balee dat'

kiguel182

Where were these Roman comments?

Also, would be too much too ask if Bully Ray was back full time on the WWE as Bully Ray doing his great heel work?

Messier75

Neo Member
They changed gear when the entered the rumble.

True, but they weren't coming out as a team for the Rumble. They wore those other fan made shirts on TV a few times previously. I was surprised they let any off brand t-shirts get on camera once, let alone repeatedly.

Fox318

I knew exactly what video this would be. I love it. This is the kind of comedy and goofy shit that actually works. The announcers whispering makes it even better.

So stupid in the best way.

Cole is fucking great.

Plus they fucking enter through the door. So awesome

Top Bottom