• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

The Phoenix Suns are promoting Royal Rumble loser Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella being at their game on Wed.

Roman Reigns will likely be at home playing Call of Duty and make sound fx as he plays on easy.

Fox318

The Phoenix Suns are promoting Royal Rumble loser Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella being at their game on Wed.

Roman Reigns will likely be at home playing Call of Duty and make sound fx as he plays on easy.

nrTPxyD.jpg

Pavaloo

WWE Network needs a spin off show about Bryan and Josie in their nuclear fallout shelter.

Total Divas really delivered this week holy shit.

edit: with WWE posting Batista win and then that Ziggler thing - I think they're going to go full heel with it now and say it was planned all along or some shit

Time to out up or shut up marks. SMASH WRESTLING Us streaming one of their events challenge accepted

Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...-ts=1421914688&v=uyy5LPDc-Hw&x-yt-cl=84503534

The card

Alex Shelley challenges Matt Cross for the Smash Wrestling Championship

Drew Gulak and Biff Busick challenge The Young Bucks

Scotty O’Shea challenges Brent Banks to Canada’s FIRST EVER Ambulance match

Pepper and Cherry Bomb challenge Joey Ryan and Candice LeRae

The Mentor Tyson Dux challenges The Student Sebastian Suave

Johnny Gargano chalenges his best friend Gregory Iron

John Greed challenges Josh Alexander to a rematch from GOLD

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time to get out when people repost the same shit for pages.

Rapstah

Time to get out when people repost the same shit for pages.

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.

Top Bottom