• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

strobogo

Banned
Roman winning will be a godsend to weed out all those overly smarky cunts in here who can't go a single post without talking about the Observer or who got buried because they lost a match on TV.

Whiny pricks have been bitching about Roman's successes in 2015 since LAST year's Rumble. I hope they feel like all that bitching and putting energy into the idea of Roman getting a super push actually ended up netting him a super push.

Ozone

Probably a face turn in Philly at this point. His stock has fallen hard here.
Totally. No one in this city gives a shit about the Sixers in general so I wouldn't expect the WWE to even bring them up.

Lesnar, Mizdow, and Bryan will likely be the biggest faces of the night.

StevieWhite, are you also going?

Heel

Roman winning will be a godsend to weed out all those overly smarky cunts in here who can't go a single post without talking about the Observer or who got buried because they lost a match on TV.

Whiny pricks have been bitching about Roman's successes in 2015 since LAST year's Rumble. I hope they feel like all that bitching and putting energy into the idea of Roman getting a super push actually ended up netting him a super push.

BbCU9rK.gif

I don't even care if Roman wins the rumble as long as I get a Brock vs Daniel Bryan match at Mania. Looks like that won't be happening though.

JavyOO7

I'm up to the El Ligero vs Tommy End match up for the free progress show that Bootay showed yesterday... its pretty fun! Especially the nuts four way tag match up. Even the poor announcer got lost.

This stuff isn't bad at all. I do have to be honest and saying to go from WWE's production values to a typical indy feds' production value is a bit jarring. I should get used to it though. =p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it2coTptmlM

Leave DMczaf out of this.

UberTag

Dean winning would be great. Have him eliminate Roman at the end of the match as it sets up a number of storylines.
Ambrose gets revenge on Roman for eliminating him last year.
Roman can set a new record for Rumble eliminations but still find that winning the match is elusive after he's been taken out at Final 2 each of the past two years.
They can start a tweener angle with Ambrose where he has friction with Reigns for the elimination but also with Rollins who will be champ in this scenario.
Have Roman run a gauntlet on the Fast Lane PPV to get included in the Mania main event. We get our Shield triple threat.
Reigns can still go over and win the title at Mania. Everybody wins.

Shame this won't happen... but it's still more likely than Bryan winning on Sunday.
And, once again, Orton is a problem here although they could blow off that feud with Rollins by giving Orton a title match vs. Rollins at Fast Lane.

It's kind of remarkable that DMczaf has been able to reinvent himself from a grizzled old veteran Shawn Michaels fan to one of these whiny little observer-subscribing, NXT-watching, AJ Lee & Paige lusting, b*tches. If you didn't know it, you'd almost guess that he only started posting here about a year or two ago.

Verendus

Banned
This is why WWE should've begged Batista to come back last year and gave him the title at NoC. Triple threat between him, Cena and Lesnar, have Cena eat the pin and Brock is protected. Brotista's a bigger heel than anyone so they could've easily set up a card like:

Batista vs. Reigns for the title
Bryan vs. Lesnar
Cena vs. Undertaker
Triple H vs. Sting
Rollins vs. Orton

You still get my great card, but WWE would get what they want too, Reigns on top. On the plus side, Raw might have actually been worth watching in the last four months since Big Dave is more entertaining than the entire roster pretty much.

Instead, look where we at. Everyone just crying.

While I simply continue to...

Balee dat.

Xater

What the fuck is going on in here? Everyone is at each other's throat but not in the fun and playful way. This is not the community I fell in love with.

Some of you need a face/heel turn, maybe a fresh gimmick and some new feuds. Not a fan of Stro's "Who drunker than Sandman" gimmick. Between that, Bean's wanting to see children gimmick and the constant war between Roman and Bryan fans, this is too much stress on me. None of this is fun or playful. These are dark times for the community, BROTHERS.

giphy.gif

DMczaf

D(ave)M(eltzer)czaf

heymangenesisbeos9.gif

Sephzilla

This is why WWE should've begged Batista to come back last year and gave him the title at NoC. Triple threat between him, Cena and Lesnar, have Cena eat the pin and Brock is protected. Brotista's a bigger heel than anyone so they could've easily set up a card like:

Batista vs. Reigns for the title
Bryan vs. Lesnar
Cena vs. Undertaker
Triple H vs. Sting
Rollins vs. Orton

You still get my great card, but WWE would get what they want too, Reigns on top. On the plus side, Raw might have actually been worth watching in the last four months since Big Dave is more entertaining than the entire roster pretty much.

Instead, look where we at. Everyone just crying.

While I simply continue to...

Balee dat.

We just found the one match that could be more boring than Batista/Orton

Verendus

Banned
What the fuck is going on in here? Everyone is at each other's throat but not in the fun and playful way. This is. It the community I fell in love in love with.
Cheap shots.

Cheap shots to Reigns. That's all this is. You should be ashamed.

We just found the one match that could be more boring than Batista/Orton
You know what's boring? Your face.

Better not let those tears rust that steel when Roman Reigns makes it rain up in this bitch.

Balee.

Some of you need a face/heel turn, maybe a fresh gimmick and some new feuds. Not a fan of Stro's "Who drunker than Sandman" gimmick. Between that, Bean's wanting to see children gimmick and the constant war between Roman and Bryan fans, this is too much stress on me. None of this is fun or playful. These are dark times for the community, BROTHERS.

2bi9VF1.gif

strobogo

Banned

giphy.gif

heymangenesisbeos9.gif

I'm not drunk at all you skinny jeaned buchiach.

Alucard

Banned
I'm cool with either Reigns, Bryan, Ambrose, or Wyatt winning the Rumble for various reasons. Ain't even gonna be mad about Roman tossing out 13 or 14 guys.

That said, the undercard for this PPV is the fucking dregs. Yikes.

Top Bottom