• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Yeezus

ihRgji2.jpg

I'm cool with either Reigns, Bryan, Ambrose, or Wyatt winning the Rumble for various reasons. Ain't even gonna be mad about Roman tossing out 13 or 14 guys.

That said, the undercard for this PPV is the fucking dregs. Yikes.

I don't believe you.

You're cool with Bray Wyatt headlining a Wrestlemania main event? Bray Wyatt. On billboards, press events, etc. Wyatt. Main eventing Wrestlemania.

OH. I did some looking.

There's apparently a dude from a place called "countingthelights" that writes in a style similar to Legitshook.com's own Strobogo:

http://countingthelights.com/?cat=44

It's interesting.

-They both like Koko, with is unusual for a human person who uses the internet and writes about wrestling.

-The both hate Anderson.

-They both hate wrestling as it is today.

-They both tend to insult human beings who write about wrestling in the internet.

And so.

Anyway, this was most certingly an awkard first post. Let`s just be friends and hug and kiss and pat asses like the Rougeaus.

And now we're steady turning into PopGAF.

gone. to. the. dogs.

-They both like Koko, with is unusual for a human person who uses the internet and writes about wrestling.

-The both hate Anderson.

-They both tend to insult human beings who write about wrestling in the internet.

And so.

Anyway, this was most certingly an awkard first post. Let`s just be friends and hug and kiss and pat asses like the Rougeaus.

This post is actually legible, so... welcome? Might as well give a fav five or something

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

-The both hate Anderson.

And so.

lol. Give us a Fave Five! Also that is not the same person, our Strobogo is a legitshook.com Original

Cagey

Banned
I'm cool with either Reigns, Bryan, Ambrose, or Wyatt winning the Rumble for various reasons. Ain't even gonna be mad about Roman tossing out 13 or 14 guys.

That said, the undercard for this PPV is the fucking dregs. Yikes.

Seriously. Three tag matches and a six-man and all four might as well happen on Main Event.

I'm not drunk at all you skinny jeaned buchiach.

Let's try and guess what type of Levi's Jeans Strobogo wears.

I'm guessing 560 comfort. Sits at waist, loose fit, slightly tapered, 16" leg opening. The classic, Barack-Obama-throwing-out-the-opening-pitch, Dad jean.

pLEVI1-2393381t330x400.jpg

Reigns interview

The funny part is, you have a guy like me who is kind of getting like a mixed vibe from time-to-time. I get a lot of love and then you’ll get the hate in the middle of it but its just funny, the perspectives you know, the differences between the love and the hate. As far as the hate, it makes me laugh. Everybody is a critic. Every critic I’ve ever had, they weren’t wrestlers [laughs]. Every wrestler I’ve ever had critique me, they were always into my stuff or what I’m doing out there. For a non-wrestler, someone who doesn’t even know how to lock up, and if we did lock up, they wouldn’t know what to do, for them to critique any of us, it really does pop me.

That’s what haters do. They hate because they hate their lives.

I BELIEVE

People who defend the Star Wars prequels are some of the most thick headed people I've ever seen.

And those people who were defending Lucas in that thread the other day. You can definitely enjoy aspects of the prequels, but if you think they're good films, even on their own merits..? You crazy..

Sephzilla

And those people who were defending Lucas in that thread the other day. You can definitely enjoy aspects of the prequels, but if you think they're good films, even on their own merits..? You crazy..

I just saw someone try to hand-wave away the Plinkett reviews and all of those valid criticisms under the guise of "people only bring those up because they don't have their own opinion and do what the internet tells them". I openly lol'd. People saying they'd rather have a George Lucas Star Wars over a non Lucas Star Wars probably forget that Lucas wasn't heavily involved in Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi.

strobogo

Banned
Unlike most of today's other news, this seems plenty real to me.

If you don't approve of Roman Reigns' push, you hate your life.
This is an official scoop from Superoman himself.

Things immediately banned from this community:

Superoman
Levesque

What are the other matches for the Royal Rumble? I know about the main event, but nothing outside of that. Still haven't decided if I'm gonna watch yet.

Roman's right. None of the haters could lock up with him so they hide and take cover, but now he's shooting - and his aim is true, baby girl.

UberTag

What are the other matches for the Royal Rumble? I know about the main event, but nothing outside of that. Still haven't decided if I'm gonna watch yet.
Don't feel bad... the WWE didn't know what other matches they had outside of the Rumble and the main event until this week too.

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) vs. Tyson Kidd, Cesaro and Adam Rose
The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow
Paige and Natalya vs. The Bella Twins
The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) vs. The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)

I hope you like tag team matches.

New Age Outlaws Vs. Ascension
Mizdow Miz Vs. Usos
WWE title
Rumble

That's all I remember.

That super smarky bullshit needs to come to an immediate halt or else this might as well be DVDVR or Gamefaqs.

Yeah, like those people who hang out in threads/topics about stuff that they hate just to get pissy with people who actually like it. Just like gamefaqs. I mean, who does that?

Roman's right. None of the haters could lock up with him so they hide and take cover, but now he's shooting - and his aim is true, baby girl.
What are you talking about?

Don't feel bad... the WWE didn't know what other matches they had outside of the Rumble and the main event until this week too.

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) vs. Tyson Kidd, Cesaro and Adam Rose
The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow
Paige and Natalya vs. The Bella Twins
The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) vs. The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
Ehhhhhhh. What is this shit?

Top Bottom