• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So Reigns career is going to go one of two ways.

He's shoved down our throats for 10+ years like a Cena clone, the eternal #1 contender when he isn't holding the strap.

Or

He's stuck in the lower midcard in a jobber tag team because Vince is onto his next shiny bauble that he thinks he can micromanage into superstardom.

C. Bobby Lashley.

Fox318

GOiGt.jpg

I know that but i mean with storylines and pacing. Roman can have what ever matches he likes but I know we would have different champions with better build ups at least. NXT has made me believe he can make some needed changes.

I don't give credit to HHH for NXT. I give him credit for staying out of the way of NXT, which may be good enough.

Rusev is going to win at Fastlane and Cena will win at Mania.

I'd be shocked. Umaga never got a clean win over Cena and they didn't wait until Mania for Cena to beat him by roll up.

I'm calling Cena by roll up after a beating, before an inevitable beat down and a convincing win at mania.

lmao my friend just dug up this old mixtape he made when he was 9 or 10 and it has Our Lady Peace "Whatever" (Benoit's theme) on it. He's not a wrestling fan at all.

Seeing Reigns promo, his biggest obstacle really is Vince.

Vince refuses to let Reigns grow and be his own character, he just wants another Cena clone because DAMMNIT THAT MAN FEEDS US.

Cagey

Banned
Arnold the GOAT. The biceps like mountain peaks, the traps like shoulder pads, the deltoid mahhsuls like cannonballs.

Phatmac

Despite the reruns I like this RAW format. Nothing has really pissed me off like in usual RAW's. A break like this once in a while is neat.

Top Bottom