• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

kiguel182

Was it already mentioned that talking about this whole clusterfuck, Meltzer mentioned that in a convo with Batista, Batista said originally Vince wanted him vs HHH to happen on a fucking Raw, and if it weren't for HHH fighting it wouldn't have happened at Mania 21?

It is really possible that every single success WWE's had has been despite Vince's best efforts.

For the past decade?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Pictured: Meltzer receiving the N3tw0rk numb3rs

meltzer_chat.jpg

JavyOO7

I'm now 100% for the Roman Empire. He can spear. He can superman punch. He can probably do a Power Bomb. He has nice hair. He can say Believe That. What more do you marks want?

But is Roman as gorgeous as this guy?

itg6xd4OLZIKp.gif

I dunno man...

Anywho, I can't download the dope Rusev song from soundcloud. I do have the song at home but wanted to listen to it at work... /sad

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lemme guess CureVylash - she's WAY too old for you.
rPE1FTV.png

Was it already mentioned that talking about this whole clusterfuck, Meltzer mentioned that in a convo with Batista, Batista said originally Vince wanted him vs HHH to happen on a fucking Raw, and if it weren't for HHH fighting it wouldn't have happened at Mania 21?

It is really possible that every single success WWE's had has been despite Vince's best efforts.

"Vince McMahon's gonna keep making money despite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire."

Verendus

Banned

I've read Batista's book, and he mentions this in there too. Orton wasn't going the way they wanted, and since fans started getting behind Batista slowly, Triple H decided to go all the way. Triple H to convince Vince that holding off and slowly building it up would be the right way to do things, whereas Vince wanted the payoff to happen much earlier.

Think about this for a second.

Triple H made the second biggest star WWE has in the last 12 years in a few months pretty much. He did most of this with a good program that slowly got the fans invested.

He is that damn good.

Balee dat.

Anth0ny

Who the fuck cares about Summer Slam?

they usually book a big match or two at summer slam

which otherwise only happens at rumble and mania

Don't worry Internet Wrestling Fans, the crowds are going to SHIT on Roman every week from now on and we will get the D-Bry match we all want at Mania.

jmdajr

It is really possible that every single success WWE's had has been because of HHH.

Hmmmmm.

You're a Gamergater. You'll never trust numbers when they're given from Jane Geddes. She probably doesn't even know what a Nintendo is.

Holy shit, Seph with the heel turn

also jfc just realized the PPV after Mania is at Chicago. Reigns gonna get booed for the entirety of his third and fourth PPV singles matches.

So long as their shareholders believe the aluminum steps weigh as much as a car that's all that matters.

Exactly. No amount of bitching from fans online is going to ever make a difference. The only way to effect change at WWE is to agitate the shareholders.

You'll never catch me buying stock, getting a girlfriend, getting a job etc. There's nothing to stop the other person/company working me. Nothing worse than being a mark right brehs

Hopefully Sheamus got berried in the snowstorm, picked up by a snow truck and carried off to parts unknown, never to be heard from again.

Toki767

I've read Batista's book, and he mentions this in there too. Orton wasn't going the way they wanted, and since fans started getting behind Batista slowly, Triple H decided to go all the way. Triple H to convince Vince that holding off and slowly building it up would be the right way to do things, whereas Vince wanted the payoff to happen much earlier.

Think about this for a second.

Triple H made the second biggest star WWE has in the last 12 years in a few months pretty much. He did most of this with a good program that slowly got the fans invested.

He is that damn good.

Balee dat.

The problem is, Roman Reigns is no Batista.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't forgive Vince for making me boo The Rock. I've [never/i] booed The Rock! God damn Samoan family tree.

Get used to it. Roman is gonna have that Cena gimmick while using the Natalya 'cheap pop off my relatives' shit. Women online eating up the family thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They don't even throw trash these days, bro.

Wrasslin crowds soft as shit. Rather try to get chants and themselves over than really letting em have it.

Verendus

Banned
You say this as if it's a revelation. How could it not be better? Mike Adamle on commentary would be better than what we have right now.
Because back then, I used to not like the commentary as much as in the past, even though it was still decent. It's so bad now, that I have renewed appreciation.

Top Bottom