• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

zmke72B.gif

Gorillaz

"GPS: turn left on-"

guy calling in a wrestling radio show to complain instead of trying to find his way out of philly in the middle of a blizzard, 2015

Fox318

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.

That's because we know he is holding back the New New World Order

J0Jwxoa.png

RP912

Banned
Fuck can we please talk about something else besides the Rumble. Reigns won, Bryne still kicking, and Cena still winning. Let's talk about video games or something to take the frustration off of last Sunday. Need for Speed Underground is a pretty good racing game. The game came out over 12 years ago and still playable.

Fuck can we please talk about something else besides the Rumble. Reigns won, Bryne still kicking, and Cena still winning. Let's talk about video games or something to take the frustration off of last Sunday. Need for Speed Underground is a pretty good racing game. The game came out over 12 years ago and still playable.
No thanks.

Basically, Need for Speed is the Daniel Bryan of video games.

Fox318

I actually do have a question for HHH that I feel like will be ignore by all of the stupid rumble crap.

GeOhdxQ.jpg

I understand the need for having competitiveness in the workplace but in a job with so much danger/risk of death with the knowledge that only one person can win is such a policy good for wrestlers? Shouldn't talent relations be more like a giant team vs having top guys and non-top guys?

Kaladin

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.

Seriously brah...don't know what your agenda is, but lay off. You post here regularly too so you're a part of the community.

Ithil

I actually do have a question for HHH that I feel like will be ignore by all of the stupid rumble crap.

GeOhdxQ.jpg

I understand the need for having competitiveness in the workplace but in a job with so much danger/risk of death with the knowledge that only one person can win is such a policy good for wrestlers? Shouldn't talent relations be more like a giant team vs having top guys and non-top guys?

From what he said on Jericho's podcast, he views the high competition amongst the top talent during the Attitude Era to be key to its success, so if everyone is vying for the top spot they should in theory be all performing at their best.

And you know, weed out the people who are just there to coast.

Toki767

I feel like the best way to go about this thread is visiting like one or two days a week. Basically Mondays and possibly Sundays/Tuesdays. The rest is basically constant filler.

Kaladin

I don't know what it is.

I can sit on my desk at work for hours and no one comes up to me. Then come 6pm and I'm eating my dinner (at my desk) and people all of a sudden need me to do things for them. What is it about food in your hands that make people need help all of a sudden?

#RealWorldProblems

RP912

Banned
I don't know what it is.

I can sit on my desk at work for hours and no one comes up to me. Then come 6pm and I'm eating my dinner (at my desk) and people all of a sudden need me to do things for them. What is it about food in your hands that make people need help all of a sudden?

#RealWorldProblems

Reminds me of my old job. I sat at my desk and stared at Gaf for hours and when it's time to leave I get a full house of people needing resumes and to use the computers.

:/ it's like a red button gets pressed when it's closing/break time.

Top Bottom