• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Alucard

Banned
Man, this place is too angry and negative lately. Go play some Parappa the Rapper and smile, guys. You're alive. Life is good. Believe that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I'm taking a crazy-ass, all expenses paid vacation to Huntington Beach in mid-June. Work has its perks.

Toki767

Of course today's history lecture is about the rise of the Roman Empire

It was built in 62 days right?

Why would Daniel Bryan have an interview?
Think about why they would specifically interview him.

We all know why he had an interview. I don't see what your point is. People left after the second hour, which is when Bryan got eliminated. They never said Bryan would have an interview before the third hour, otherwise some people might have stuck around.

Dante

Reigns should have to put his Wrestlemania title shot on the line against this man:

Curtis-Axel.jpg

Fair is Fair :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where's them post about needing money for legitshook now

This doesn't intersect with that at all. Work's doing this, I'm not paying for it. It'd be different if I was. I'm not the kind of dude to spend $3500 in a week on lodging - that's fucking ridiculous.

It was built in 62 days right?

We all know why he had an interview. I don't see what your point is. People left after the second hour, which is when Bryan got eliminated. They never said Bryan would have an interview before the third hour, otherwise some people might have stuck around.
I hope Daniel Bryan can win his casket match this Thursday. I'd hate to see the ratings if he loses.

Verendus

Banned
I won't even need to get involved in the match, I can just chill in the back like Shao Kahn.

Internet dorks will be done over by the women. And the fan girls are probably crazy enough to beat up the children. Gay men can handle the indie wrestling fans. The vegans will probably give up by themselves.

Clean sweep. Pretty much like 2006 where DX jobbed out the opposing team.

Sorry for the early spoiler guys.

Balee dat.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
"You can see this incredulous look in the Rock's face and that's a shoot look" -Austin on his latest podcast

rock-roman-reigns-celebration.gif

Toki767

I hope Daniel Bryan can win his casket match this Thursday. I'd hate to see the ratings if he loses.

Ok...you seem to be missing the point. It isn't about Bryan winning or losing. Bryan was no longer on TV, with no indication that he would be back later on. Therefore, people tuned out. Because guess what, Bryan draws ratings.

Ok...you seem to be missing the point. It isn't about Bryan winning or losing. Bryan was no longer on TV, with no indication that he would be back later on. Therefore, people tuned out. Because guess what, Bryan draws ratings.
Ah, thank you for classifying that.

Rapstah

This community is really bad. There are so many wrestling threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are miserable. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any wrestling message board on the web that I've been to. You guys need to get a grip.

"I didn't watch it, I read the results"

-Angriest Sounding Man Calling In, 2015
That was a woman....I think. The one who wanted to boycott the network and didn't even have it?

"I watched this in a basement with 10 of my friends..."
- beanbreath, Basement, 2015

Top Bottom