• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

so, do you guys think the E will make the stuipid ass "dbry vs seth" for the briefcase so they can spoon feed us shit again?

I mean, it'll probably be "dbry won!"

and then, my man dBry cashes in and pulls a Sandow/Ziggler/Swagger... you know, ultimate mid card burial ...

Pavaloo

bruce-lee-licking-blood-boss-o.gif

sd1c.gif

Vylash

Do you guys think that we can somehow influence WWE to put Daniel Bryan in the main event of Wrestlemania?

friend bean breath, do you think a change.org petition would do the trick? surely the white house officially endorsing Daniel Bryan would force Vince's hand

Toki767

It would probably be better for Rollins to get rid of that briefcase. Because once Reigns wins the title, he's not going to cash-in successfully.

UberTag

Lmfao wow! Oh man...I barely made it through that lol. Cringe levels off the charts! Someones gotta help this guy out on the mic man :(
Vince wrote all of those lines for him. And was feeding him lines during yesterday's "taped" interview.
Surely Roman can't do better for help on the mic than the great Vincent Kennedy McMahon. That dude's a genius promoter.

Toki767

Vince wrote all of those lines for him. And was feeding him lines during yesterday's "taped" interview.
Surely Roman can't do better for help on the mic than the great Vincent Kennedy McMahon. That dude's a genius promoter.

Vince could pull off those lines.

It'd be in a much more comedic fashion, but he could pull it off.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It would probably be better for Rollins to get rid of that briefcase. Because once Reigns wins the title, he's not going to cash-in successfully.

Times like this make me wish ban bets were still a thing. I'm sorry friend but you need to be eliminated.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who's the most FnP wrestler of all time? I'm going with Toru Yano. He's THE definition. Fun without being stupid.

Toki767

Times like this make me wish ban bets were still a thing. I'm sorry friend but you need to be eliminated.

How long do you see Reigns' first title reign being exactly? 3 months or less? Because that's how long Rollins has to cash-in after Reigns wins the title before his MITB expires.

Kaladin

Vince McMahon would never do a talent exchange with New Japan on one principle.

They're a wrestling company....it says it in the name "New Japan Pro Wrestling" different business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think a big part of being FnP is the ABILITY to be serious, but choosing to fun. Godfather for instance can be FnP but unless he's wearing Papa Shango's attire, he's not serious at all.

Yano's clever ideas really go a long way, he's the noblest, most playful dude ever. Just look up his G1 matches. Great use of The Great Equalizer as well.

Just watched Yano vs Marufuji from I think 2012. G1 Climax. Ridiculous. But entertaining and never too stupid.

RP912

Banned
I notice something...WWE inducted Inoki in the hof but never done business with that company. It would be interesting seeing a worlds collide show with NJPW/WWE but that'll never happen.

I miss WCW :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know if you can be FnP and TMF at the same time.

I mean maybe Andre can. But that's because he's big and no one's going to tell him they don't take him seriously when need be.

Got a new avatar idea for when this Breeze fuckshit is gone

Kaladin

Dirt sheetz gonna dirt sheet

- Coming out of the WWE Royal Rumble weekend, it’s said that the only concrete matches for WrestleMania 31 are Sting vs. Triple H, John Cena vs. Rusev and Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker are also expected but not a lock. However, last word on The Undertaker was that WWE officials still did not know if he was returning for sure or not. The fact that there is still uncertainty this close to the event is not a good sign but Taker still could appear in a non-wrestling role if he chooses not to wrestle.

Another WrestleMania match rumored this week is Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton.

Top Bottom