• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Pavaloo

I don't know if you can be FnP and TMF at the same time.

I mean maybe Andre can. But that's because he's big and no one's going to tell him they don't take him seriously when need be.

Got a new avatar idea for when this Breeze fuckshit is gone

3480488-6658202611-12578.gif

sd1c.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I didn't like fiesta Brock at the time. Still don't. Too out of character for a guy who has a 'kill em all' tramp stamp.

There's no way in planet earth everything is set for Mania besides maybe Sting/HHH

I remember when in 2000 they turned the main into a 4 way on the freaking go home show

I find it odd stro made no mention of Deadwood in the OT. I think he would like the show if for no other reason than it's FnP usage of the word "cunt."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Mecha Mummy matches are a great example of Suzuki being TMF & FnP at the same time, so it's definitely possible.

Mother fucker does this man look like a joke to you?
hqdefault.jpg

They should do Mecha Mummy vs Kasai. Have Mummy bring all his gadgets and Kasai bring deathmatch weapons

Kota ibushi is probably headliner for FnP hall of fame. Dude got so much mileage out of stuff in DDT that a lesser man couldn't .(omega a close second)

Adam Rose has been utterly wasted. They should have him be GM so there can be backstage vignettes on the Exotic Express. Would make things very fun. Very playful.

MC Safety

I love NeoGaf, but this crazy jumping the gun with threads has to stop.

The February wrestling thread, posted three days ago, makes a nice complement to the pre-release thread for the teaser trailer of the Fantastic Four movie.

Are people that desperate to claim an official topic?

Vylash

The February wrestling thread, posted three days ago, makes a nice complement to the pre-release thread for the teaser trailer of the Fantastic Four movie.

we're ignoring the awful february thread anyway, who's making the actual one?

The actions of Sanjuro do not represent the views of WrassleGAF. Sanjuro went into business for himself.

It was built in 62 days right?

All I know is that Romulus grabbed that brass ring in a way that hadn't been seen until Roman Reigns outlasted 29 other competitors at the Royal Rumble last Sunday

I'm making use of this WWE network sub and I'm watching Monday Night War, while I like how the actual show is produced, I find it weird that they decided to make mini auto-biographies of impactful wrestlers as opposed to doing a timeline sort of deal... there's a bunch of info/scenes that overlaps.

Seriously? The first paragraph reads like an article form The Onion.

Guys/posters (most likely dudes who are we kidding) have already claimed OTs for Captain America 3, GotG2, Thor 3... I swear.

Top Bottom