• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Data West thanks so much for the NOAH review! I recently ordered some of the December shows but haven't received them yet and am looking forward to learning of the current NOAH product.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Next year, it's Wrestlemania [STAR]

Hopefully Wrestlemania [STAR] has some good stuff. Wrestlemania [PLAY] is shaping up to pretty unappealing.

Maybe Vince will try to talk Sony into some sort of Playstation sponsorship deal since SCEA isn't too far away.

Alucard

Banned
Watching Alien. This movie is simply phenomenal, especially for 1979. Just beautiful. How anyone can think Aliens is a better movie is beyond me.

I'm currently going through some of the documentaries up on the Network. Just watched The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling for the first time earlier. Sad stuff.

hope this hasn't been posted yet

CautiousCookedFulmar.gif

Ravager61

What are the odds as to whether Roman gets booed on Smackdown Thursday? If he does, does that set the tone for him to get booed all the way to Wrestlemania?

What are the odds as to whether Roman gets booed on Smackdown Thursday? If he does, does that set the tone for him to get booed all the way to Wrestlemania?

100% will be booed. He was going to be booed on Raw and he will be here since they are in the same town. Expect Daniel Bryan chants all night.

UberTag

In Hartford with the TV taping crowd? Rather low I'd imagine.
He's getting booed at Mania regardless of what fans do between now and then.

Roman won't be regularly jeered until the smart fans correlate him with Cena. And even Cena still gets heavily cheered in some markets.

Still holding out hope Rollins is gonna fight for a match with Bryan, even if Orton makes more sense.

Kinda sad that the most over guy who headlined last year's Mania isn't even gonna get his (presumed) top 3 picks

1. Lesnar
2. Rollins
3. Ziggler

So, Sheamus...

Still holding out hope Rollins is gonna fight for a match with Bryan, even if Orton makes more sense.

Kinda sad that the most over guy who headlined last year's Mania isn't even gonna get his (presumed) top 3 picks

1. Lesnar
2. Rollins
3. Ziggler

So, Sheamus...

Still hoping for crowd hijacking for Daniel Bryan. I want Bryan vs Lesnar. I don't get what their fucking hard on is with Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan. They wanted to do that shit last year before Punk quit too.

C.Dark.DN

Banned

1. Lesnar
2. Rollins
3. Ziggler

So, Sheamus...
Bryan and Ziggler were hinting at a match on twitter.
Yo DB, was pulling for you, brother.
but if you really want to steal the show #Wrestlemania Im right here
& way angrier
#RAW

UberTag

1. Lesnar
2. Rollins
3. Ziggler

So, Sheamus...
Serves that B+ player right for getting hurt before Lesnar could destroy him.

I suppose there's always a possibility he might be able to land a Mania match with Ziggles.
Just doesn't seem too likely right now. They don't get to book their own opponents. That's not what's best for business.

Still hoping for crowd hijacking for Daniel Bryan. I want Bryan vs Lesnar. I don't get what their fucking hard on is with Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan. They wanted to do that shit last year before Punk quit too.

I don't see a hijacking happening or WWE giving in if there is one.

Bryan and Ziggler were hinting at a match on twitter today.

That's not hinting at a match, that's Ziggler realizing he's gonna be shut out of the card and Bryan hoping he can get something other than fucking Sheamus.

Ravager61

Never going to happen. Even if the crowd completely takes a dump on Reigns every event from now until Mania, the best we can hope to get is some kind of swerve with Reigns' character I think. Old man Vince ain't caving twice and they obviously have an active dislike for Bryan at the top, no matter how hard the crowd cheers for him.

It's hilarious watching them talk about listening to the audience with Austin and Rock and deriding WCW for not doing the same thing on The Monday Night War stuff. No sense of irony whatsoever.

scabro

you motherfuckers been calling dibs for wrasslin threads for ages

sounds to me like you guys are just bitter that THEIR social outcast hobby is more over than yours

romanreignsshoot.gif

I'm not going to be surprised if Ziggler and Ambrose get stuck in the Andre memorial or shoved off the card completely. Pretty shitty though because by crowd reaction they're easily the 3rd and 4th most over faces.

I'm not going to be surprised if Ziggler and Ambrose get stuck in the Andre memorial or shoved off the card completely. Pretty shitty though because by crowd reaction they're easily the 3rd and 4th most over faces.
And we all know what winning Andre battle royale means...

Actually I have no clue, anyone know the answer?

UberTag

We have to clear room for the part-timers.
So all of those faces get saddled into mid-card programs or forced into illogical heel turns while Triple H gets to have 20+ minute promo faceoffs with 55-year-old Sting.

Top Bottom