• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

I've got a few New Japan matches with the commentary subtitled and, generally, I think it's a good thing we can't understand them - they go off on a tangent a lot and bring up stupid shit, but never to the degree of the WWE commentary teams. It's still all about the match, but the fact that we can't understand them just leaves the passion and excitement, which they have in spades. Especially Nogami.

*edit, also, I found this in my old photobucket account and thought I'd share the horror;

poR0ScS.jpg

Scottify

Admittedly I don't recognize those teams you posted, but, the YB are just so over the top that it's hard not to enjoy their antics. They seem really talented as well and love wrestling.

Vylash

friends, i just had a horrific thought, what if #FreeRiley and #RileyWalks are references to him leaving, i don't wanna be in a world without the #VarsityVillain, believe that

friends, i just had a horrific thought, what if #FreeRiley and #RileyWalks are references to him leaving, i don't wanna be in a world without the #VarsityVillain, believe that
I absolutely do if it means he no longer is on NXT commentary

Although i'm sure Kevin Kiley will make a great FWE World Champion.
Where are all the Killer Elite Squad pics?

or Miz/Mizdow, WrassleGAF's #2 tag team of the year by a narrow margin

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I've never found the commentary in WWF to be particularly interesting to me. I did like when Jesse was on heel commentary though because all the shit he would bring up about Hulk Hogan's heel tendencies were completely true.

Scottify

Indie flippy dippy excess bullshit. FRICK THEM

I dunno man, each style of wrestling has its own place. I think variety is the spice of life. I would argue that their excessive indy flipping bullshit could get a crowd on its feet more than most teams in WWE.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I dunno man, each style of wrestling has its own place. I think variety is the spice of life. I would argue that their excessive indy flipping bullshit could get a crowd on its feet more than most teams in WWE.
I've never actually seen a full match of theres, BUT I CAN'T STAND THEM.

Hex

Banned
I think we would all agree that the Young Bucks are probably the greatest modern day tag team going today. I can't think of a single negative.

Sorry, Time Splitters and ReDragon are both better in my eyes and more entertaining to watch.

Scottify

I've never actually seen a full match of theres, BUT I CAN'T STAND THEM.

Is it because they're young and pretty? If so, I get it.

Sorry, Time Splitters and ReDragon are both better in my eyes and more entertaining to watch.
I'm not familiar with these teams. I've seen the name ReDragon here but don't know anything about them. I'll hit the Google machine and see what I can find out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
None of my favorite tag teams are in NJPW because NJPW's tag scene sucks. Shibata don't need to be in a team. Maybe Jojo's Stardust Crusaders will be the turnaround.

Top Bottom